• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 25, 2019

    Football Manager - Me after save scumming all the way to the champions league final

    Football Manager - Me after save scumming all the way to the champions league final


    Me after save scumming all the way to the champions league final

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 09:39 AM PDT

    When you leak a failed board request to the media

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 03:26 AM PDT

    New favourite regen name.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 04:50 PM PDT

    The season ticket sales have ABSOLUTELY SOARED from last season

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 01:46 PM PDT

    These are good stats for a 15 year old, right?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 02:49 PM PDT

    Decided to host a pre season team meeting for my Sky Bet Championship side after 3 straight promotions....

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 11:54 PM PDT

    I'm crying in my hospital bed rn, I've peaked, finna build a shrine to Lee Lugsden

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 06:33 PM PDT

    How to assert your dominance: step 1.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 05:49 AM PDT

    Every little helps, I guess?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 05:38 AM PDT

    How I kill time on the combined 2h of subway commuting I have to go through every day

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 11:34 PM PDT

    Imagine the luck of Arsenal

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 07:27 AM PDT

    I'm on one hell of a run with my team in the league

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 03:33 PM PDT

    How to fix lost trust?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 07:04 PM PDT

    I tried my first ever game of FM yesterday and played as Arsenal. Went a bit crazy and spent 86 million in the first window to sign all sorts of players. Thing is, I signed De Jong from Ajax and promised him I would sign a former teammate to help him settle in. I tried signing De Ligt which failed. It was fucking horrendous. The AI asked me 125 million for him and wouldn't even consider 40-50 mil. And sold him to Chelsea (my fucking rival) for 32 mil. WHY? Anyway. I digress.

    To fulfill my promise to de Jong, I bought in Zieyech (don't remember his name's spelling). Transfer window is done. And de Jong says he wants to go and is unhappy because he doesn't trust me anymore.

    Can I make him happy again? Is the situation resolvable or should I just sell him?

    TL:DR - I apparently broke a promise to a player. What's the best course of action?

    submitted by /u/mittalrohit0598
    [link] [comments]

    Flight got delayed my an hour, spent 45 minutes waiting at baggage claim, only to find out they forgot to put my bag on the plane, didn’t have time to get food before running for a bus. At least something is going right for me today.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 03:28 PM PDT

    We lost.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 02:18 PM PDT

    My First 10 Ever!

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 12:10 PM PDT

    It took 20 seasons, but I managed to pull off my biggest achievement yet.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 05:43 AM PDT

    When the ball goes out for a throw-in during a highlight...

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 09:30 PM PDT

    Can someone explain why Inglese, whom I bought for €14 Million and directly became PL Top Scorer with 24 goals, is only worth €5.75 Million?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 02:08 PM PDT

    Offered BVB 32 million (17 million + 15 in installments) for Guerreiro and they were disappointed. Meanwhile Man City...….

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 04:46 PM PDT

    I swear I didn't loan a man city player just to have a chat with Pep...

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 04:50 PM PDT

    Picking this name for my manager character has finally served its purpose.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 05:38 AM PDT

    Who was a first team player you've played that was from one of the oddest nationalities in game?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 01:21 PM PDT

    For example, the player I'll talk about is a goalkeeper named Vuong Van-Truong. He was of Vietnamese nationality but was eligible for England (still played for Vietnam though, regardless of the fact that he was better than England's keepers). Came up in one of my first youth intakes and he replaced Szczesny after only a few years, at 20 years old. After a lengthy career, he became one of, if not, the best GK ever. Began and ended his career at Arsenal.

    submitted by /u/T3chwolf3
    [link] [comments]

    So, it's been a wild ride with my first FM19 save, but I feel I've reached the summit and can't get any further, any tips on what to do?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 02:43 PM PDT

    I chose Stockport County to be my first FM save ever because I liked the idea of bringing a minnow up the pyramid from the bottom, plus I have a soft spot for it. I was surprised of how well things went from the get-go, managing to win the league in my first year, then losing playoffs in National to be promoted the next, and get subsequently promoted via playoffs up to the Championship (all of this with no save scumming). Good times and, eventhough the club got a takeover when I reached the Championship, I thought it'd be good times there.

    However, now it's been three years, starting my fourth in the Championship, and eventhough I'm aware that with my current budget and team I can't really aspire to get promoted again (it would be suicide anyway, I'd get absolutely battered in the Prem), it's been going downhill since the first year (in which I managed to stay well off relegation). The second year I survived in the second to last week after being 70% of the season stuck in last place, at times almost 20 points away from salvation, and in the third year, while quite safe from relegation, I had two huge loss streaks (longest was 11) and I only managed to survive because somehow I managed to be 2nd until the 14th week or so, in which I lost to clear leaders Everton and my team suddenly went to fuck and started this loss streak that meant I'd finish 18th, and almost getting fired because I set my expectations to be top of the table (I got a minimum points ultimatum that I managed to achieve somehow after the second huge loss streak, winning two in a row and the first of the new season).

    Now in my fourth season, I battered Preston 6-1 in the first week, but its been 8 weeks of losing ever since (besides another battering of League One Scunthorpe in the Carabao, to then be drawn to West Ham away and get battered). I set my expectations this year fairly low for what I think this team can achieve in avoiding a relegation battle, but I'm stuck with 3 points and, what's worse, since last year the players (maybe because they think that we're underperforming as I do) just don't have the fight in them anymore and the dressing atmosphere goes to fuck as soon as we lose twice in a row (which, with my early season schedule, was to be expected, playing mostly top teams atm except Preston who are actually quite ahead of me now...).

    So, the thing is, climbing the ladder I always got a lot of great job offers (even some for Serie A where I'd love to go next such as Fiorentina, Parma and Atalanta) and in hindsight I'm thinking that maybe I should have accepted one of them because I feel that I've reached the limit of this club (especially when the idiot chairman just has no ambition whatsoever). But now that I'm in deep shit the only offers that I can take are from second tier clubs (I got one for Empoli in preseason but rejected it because I truly believed in my squad to pull through), and I don't really know whether to move on or just stay put in hopes that the tides change.

    I really wanted to bring glory to Stockport but right now I'm a mess and don't know what to do anymore. The team seems to concede at every chance and give up so easily despite most of them having great determination and teamwork, and every cross seems to be a goal and I don't know why it's happening. I have some great great quality players in my team and they've mostly played together for a while (when injuries allow, which is rarely tbf because for some reason every time one player starts putting out great performances they get a long term injury, and the replacement isn't nearly as good which is normal considering my budget is just way too low to bring that quality on a consistent basis).

    Either way, damn this game is so intense, I'm addicted, but pls help.

    Sorry for the rant.

    submitted by /u/ClavedeSolix
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel