• Breaking News

    Friday, July 26, 2019

    Football Manager - Weekly Help Thread - Ask your help requests here | Week Commencing 26/07/2019

    Football Manager - Weekly Help Thread - Ask your help requests here | Week Commencing 26/07/2019


    Weekly Help Thread - Ask your help requests here | Week Commencing 26/07/2019

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 10:25 AM PDT

    Please use this thread as a place to ask questions that are specific to your save, such as:

    • "Why is my tactic not working?"

    • "What role should I play this player in?"

    • "I have £xxm to spend, who should I buy?"

    If you are asking for tactical help/advice, please post an image of your formation and what insutructions/roles you have set.

    As a rule of thumb, if you ask a question, answer a question. This is what keeps this thread alive and useful.

    submitted by /u/FMG_AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Peak Morata

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 06:39 AM PDT

    Whenever my Director of Football tries to do anything

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 11:26 AM PDT

    When a player who complains about playing time picks up an injury

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 04:48 AM PDT

    It’s all going well until the board steps in and sells them anyway

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 04:26 AM PDT

    no thanks

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 02:48 PM PDT

    Of course he's playing for the already relegated side.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 04:43 AM PDT

    Ah shit, here we go again

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 04:53 PM PDT

    Hadn’t scored for 15 games...

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 01:20 AM PDT

    YES I AM DEFINITELY A HUMAN PLAYER AND NOT A ROBOT. LOOK AT MY TOTALLY HUMAN NAME.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 09:59 AM PDT

    In what hell does this happen

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 07:45 AM PDT

    Damn it, I havent been this much touched by my player retiring since FM13. Thank you for turning a good team into outstanding one!

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 11:58 AM PDT

    Going for the 5th elimination wish Arsenal luck, they'll need it

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 05:55 PM PDT

    Worst Group stage ever for me. Need to luck ��

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 04:43 AM PDT

    Well you're a fucking nonce mate

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 06:03 PM PDT

    Crewestanbul.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 02:36 PM PDT

    Anyone have a cup run as intense as this?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 02:42 PM PDT

    Stuck in a penalty shootout, help

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 10:42 AM PDT

    Any idea why semi final losers will go to final in Piala Indonesia?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 04:33 PM PDT

    Does anyone else play FM on the couch next to their wife?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 01:20 PM PDT

    And scare her when your team scores a ripper or crucial goal?

    submitted by /u/ciro911
    [link] [comments]

    Manager coming from FIFA

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 08:40 AM PDT

    Wow! I've been holding out so much to not buy this game, but I got really fed up by FIFA and saw FM19 on sale for 20€. I am so overwhelmed by number of things in this game. I tried coaching my local team first time, but quickly I found that they have 0 budget and not even players to fill basic 11man squad. So I moved on to Arsenal, team I support. Somehow after december I am just 3 points off the first place but I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. I even somehow made Mustafi my most consistent defender and Welbeck was having season of his life until he got injured, sadly. Also I quickly found out that transfer negotiations are not so much translatable from FIFA to FM so I got rinsed by Celtic absolutely when I bought Tierney. Still I managed to pull somehow great deals for Ziyech and De Light to strenghten. I even got Rabiot as next year replacement for Ramsey. I am getting addicted.

    submitted by /u/ARELuN
    [link] [comments]

    Fuck nicolas pepe

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 07:52 AM PDT

    Bought this guy 2 seasons ago instantly becomes my best goalscorer at Chelsea and even appointed him as captain. New season begins Man City offers 50 million for him and he wants to leave. Consequently, I removed him as captain now he comes crying like a baby. Sold him for around 60 million he got a fucking ROTATION role at city and I only talked negatively about him in press conferences. Now my whole squad turns against me lol

    I pray to god that my replacement Januzaj scores 3 goals against city and celebrates in front of this fuckboy

    First time in 10 years of playing this game that im so angry at a player that I had to rant

    submitted by /u/StraightBillionaire
    [link] [comments]

    Do you feel certain types of players are spawned lesser as you progress later in the games?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 08:11 PM PDT

    I'm playing FM18, now in year 2026. I find that its getting harder to find players natural in the following roles: - sweeper keeper - ball playing defender - inside forward

    Instead most of the regens are mostly: - usual goalkeeper - central defender - winger

    I find myself having to train players in these specific role after buying them, if not I'll won't get any decent inside forward for instance.

    Do you also experience the same?

    submitted by /u/mhlam89
    [link] [comments]

    Is that all we can get for our money?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 04:44 AM PDT

    A truly beautiful name

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 08:44 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel