• Breaking News

    Monday, February 11, 2019

    Football Manager - FME 19 Free In-Game Editor (Main Thread)

    Football Manager - FME 19 Free In-Game Editor (Main Thread)


    FME 19 Free In-Game Editor (Main Thread)

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 02:50 PM PST

    FME 19 Free In-Game Editor (Main Thread)

    This is going to be the main location for all future updates from now on.

    https://i.redd.it/5bsunz54q0g21.png

    FME 19 Version 2.0.0

    Football manager patch 19.2.3

    Download - www.champ2k.comVirus Scan - https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-GB/filescanjob/zuy2h0q1ek

    I listened to the feedback on the last release, Website not being trustworthy, Editor containing viruses.- The website is now secure after purchasing a SSL certificate.- The editor is still being flagged for Win32.Riskware.Hacktool.D / Win32/HackTool.CheatEngine.AF

    (Copy and paste Win32.Riskware.Hacktool.D cheat engine or Win32/HackTool.CheatEngine.AF cheat engine into google (or another search enigne) to see what these mean )
    I have tried doing different builds within cheat engine but they all get flagged the same.How can I stop this? I'm not entirely sure to be honest. I may look into using Microsoft Studio but my knowledge isn't the best. I guess for now you will have to decide for yourself.

    Right, lets get into it.

    Complete shift from version 1.0.2 straight to 2.0.0

    The reason for this is the whole program has been re-written and this will now be the base for all future releases.

    What can you do?- Edit your Clubs Finances- Edit your Club Stadium size- Edit your Club Attendance- Edit your Club Hidden stats

    - Edit players in your team- All view-able attributes, Hidden stats, International Caps, CA, PA, Age, Positions, etc. Pretty much everything.

    Whats New?

    - 32 bit and 64 bit builds are now available

    - New design and layout

    - Updated code to fix issues in 1.0.2

    - New club finance editing options. (Monthly & Yearly income is now editable)

    - Added players wage (Editable)

    - Added Capacity for all seater games (Editable)

    - Added Goalkeeper stats

    https://i.redd.it/sqx2v3u6q0g21.png

    https://i.redd.it/jw091kd8q0g21.png

    Any problems visit www.champ2k.com to report your issues

    submitted by /u/champ2k
    [link] [comments]

    The true hierarchy of fear

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 07:28 PM PST

    Bloody hell Brian you cant say that!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 07:19 PM PST

    Unpopular Opinion: English teams are overpowered

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 09:48 AM PST

    I know that most members of this subreddit are British and will tear me apart for this, but I really think that english teams are too strong compared to reality.

    In every save, 90% of the CL winners are PL teams, straight from the first season. 70% of the EL winners are PL teams. In my latest save, the CL winners are ManU-ManU-ManCity-Liverpool-Liverpool and half of the finals were english-only matches.

    For the award winners, players like Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar usually disappear after the first seasons. Jn a save, Harry Kane won the ballon d'Or 4 times, until Mbappe transferred to City and he started winning it. Of course, RNG does play its part with the matches and the ratings, but still.

    If you played a longer-term save, you notice that at one point, most stars that play today have transferred to the EPL. Teams like Bayern, Real, Barca, PSG still have good players, but i realised that they always sell their key players and replace them after 2 seasons, and it goes on and on. For example, I always see players like Jordi Alba, Umtiti, Varane, Casemiro, Koke go to teams like Tottenham or Liverpool, which is possible but very unlikely in real life. I know there's been complaints about the transfers and it's not directly related to the PL, but the reputation of the PL teams does play its part.

    Edit: Because many people asked, I usually have around 10 nations loaded or more, and I usually manage in Portugal, Romania, France or Spain. Never managed in England.

    submitted by /u/FluffyCoconut
    [link] [comments]

    My Scottish fourth-tier team implementing my Gegenpress tactic

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 10:33 PM PST

    Imagine Chelsea fans in this timeline...

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 03:23 PM PST

    Just want to keep my youngster

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 10:56 PM PST

    Nothing better than giving a 18 year old his debut in the league and he does this to win the game.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 09:53 PM PST

    Pretty crazy all Portuguese Europa league final

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 04:56 AM PST

    RIP Derby Fullback

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 10:58 AM PST

    Been playing since FM2012, for thousands of hours and have finally managed it

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 10:51 AM PST

    ''Have you scored yet? No? Here you go"

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 09:33 PM PST

    Honestly, this has been quite a challenge.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 08:07 PM PST

    Sunderland/Portsmouth finished with exact same record.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 12:40 PM PST

    "Get Stuck In" "Show Some Passion"

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 04:02 AM PST

    What wrong with my team?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 10:04 PM PST

    Why are all players assholes in FM19?!?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 03:12 PM PST

    I recently started playing FM19, coming from FM16 and players behavior has become really shitty. Why the f do they now all want to fight for the tiniest reason? It wasn't like this before. Players that I bought 6 months ago already wants new contract and aren't happy when I answer « You still have a lot of time left ». Yeah, your contact ends in 4,5 years and I have FFP I can't spend money asshole. I just received an offer of 2,3m€ for a player which has a value of 8,5m€ to which I obviously said no and he isn't happy about it. I answer him that it isn't enough money, we speak about a price and he doesn't even accept 8,5m€. Now he's mad at me. Ffs no I'm not planning to sell my best performing midfielder lower than 20m€. I sell my goalkeeper, two days later all the team wants a meeting because we don't have enough players as gk. Yeah give me some time, summer transfers lasts for 2 months ffs. Is this a Chelsea-coach simulator where the players try to sack the highest amount of managers? Who else feels the same?

    submitted by /u/welogique
    [link] [comments]

    My 18 year old midfielder, in due to injury, scoring his first career goal.. :P

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 03:31 PM PST

    What is your go-to midfield pairing?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 08:28 PM PST

    So whether you play with two in midfield, or three.. what are your go-to roles when it comes to your midfield players?

    Personally, I always play with one DLP who will sit back and dictate play or give my attacking players an out if they get stuck in possession, and then one more creative/attacking midfielder who will join in the attack. Usually a BBM or a AP on a support role.

    I'd be interested to hear what roles you guys give to your midfield and your reasons behind it.

    submitted by /u/dewhirst994
    [link] [comments]

    Playing FM online

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 02:21 PM PST

    Me and my friends are having a save online together, and we have a big problem. Everytime we are gonna play a game against eachother, the game freezes and one of us have to close the game and rejoin, which makes them lose control over the team during the match.

    Does anyone else have this problem and if so, does anyone know how/if you can fix it?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SweetLou_gaming
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone ever win a cup by luck because the other team had 3 men sent off ����

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 09:44 PM PST

    Kyle Walker with the worst rating I've so far seen in FM19. Delete player

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 05:51 AM PST

    I finished 2nd which is a champions league position...

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 08:52 PM PST

    Regen Facepacks

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 08:33 PM PST

    does anyone know of any decent regen face packs for FM19?

    submitted by /u/WWE1875
    [link] [comments]

    Champ Man 2 (97/98) | Match Engine.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 03:42 AM PST

    Save ADD?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 06:02 PM PST

    Does anyone else suffer from an inability to really stick to a save? I'm still on FM18, but so far I have done:

    -Arsenal - to get my legs under me and figure out how to play.

    -LLM in Sweden - My first long term save. Brought Hudiksvalls FF to the second tier and petered out, lost interest

    -British Isles Journeyman - Bognor to a Welsh team to Fylde to Guiseley. Lost in Van Nat playoffs and moved on

    -Pentagon challenge - got hired in China's second tier, then got frustrated by obtuse squad management rules -- Have to have X # of U23 Chinese players, but can't have more than Y # of U19 Chinese players (or something)? Frustrated and moved on.

    -Jacob's Ladder challenge - it's a thing, Google it. Won hardware in Montserrat, Cayman Islands, Eritrea, Pakistan, and some other places, but realized it would take forever to make it anywhere I was familiar with.

    -RTG with Tamworth -- this is where I am now. I've made it to League One with them, and am sitting in the sixth spot with two games to play before the playoffs start. I'm really enjoying this save -- have had success and sold a lot of players. Ideally I'd like to take them to PL and CL and then maybe make it into a Pentagon.

    So I guess my question is, if I were to do a San Marino Club and Country save, should I load a custom database to get Serie D, or work with a team in the San Marino league from Claassen's database? :-D

    submitted by /u/BillG2330
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel