• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 24, 2019

    Football Manager - I just got Zidane sacked at Bayern with this pro gamer move

    Football Manager - I just got Zidane sacked at Bayern with this pro gamer move


    I just got Zidane sacked at Bayern with this pro gamer move

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 09:16 AM PDT

    When you're clinging onto a 1-0 lead and a 93rd minute highlight pops up

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 11:58 PM PDT

    [FMM18] It was tough, but in his last season as a professional footballer, I managed to get Peter Crouch the golden boot that he always deserved ❤️

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 02:08 PM PDT

    "Did it cross the line?"

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 10:37 AM PDT

    6 clear cut chances, 0-1

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 02:08 PM PDT

    Ah yes nothing better than all your outfield players getting yellow carded

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 05:50 PM PDT

    I was projected to get relegated, decided in preseason to switch to the famous and widely used 2-5-3 and have somehow managed to win the league. Still can't believe it.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 04:15 AM PDT

    Don't think I've ever seen a better AI performance than this

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 10:24 AM PDT

    That's Quite A Fitting Name!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 12:57 PM PDT

    Feels like a robbery...

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 05:17 PM PDT

    Great suggestions.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 10:22 AM PDT

    15 years old and already on his way to become a club legend

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 08:29 AM PDT

    I FINALLY GOT AN AMAZING WONDERKID AFTER AN HOUR OF SAVE SCUMMING YOUTH INTAKE DAY

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 07:40 PM PDT

    How do I file for a restraining order?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 02:25 AM PDT

    Not a bad season for a ball winning midfielder

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 04:33 PM PDT

    Are you emotionally attached to FM? - my uni project

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 05:15 PM PDT

    Hello, I'm a emotionally invested FM player and also a psychology major student. I have a uni project that is about virtual realities and how people can become attached to them, so I was thinking about taking the usual path of talking about social media, but I wanted to get more specific and decided to make it about Football Manager. My teacher said that it looked original and that she was curious to know more about it, so I'm really happy to turn a boring vacation project into something that I love!

    So, now about the actual reason I'm making this post: writing about something that you like is not as easy as it looks and I'm already lost. I was thinking that it could inspire me to read some of you guys journeys in this game, stories, things that made you happy or sad or angry or maybe even changed your lives. Yes, I know that there's already a lot of content about it on this sub and I'm on my third day looking for it here, but it's not giving me much light you know? Maybe a specific post with this question will be more helpful.

    So please, tell me your experiences! I will be so thankful. And sorry for any mistakes, not a native english speaker.

    submitted by /u/organiczsong
    [link] [comments]

    Not as close as some of title chases in the posts before this, but still... hard to take!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 09:13 PM PDT

    Not as close as some of title chases in the posts before this, but still... hard to take!

    Was chasing Juventus for the title on the last day, 2 points apart. Lost the title on the last day by goal difference... Moving on and a greater fight next season!

    https://i.redd.it/ksa6s676kdc31.png

    submitted by /u/mhlam89
    [link] [comments]

    What is your biggest profit for a player?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 03:43 PM PDT

    Post your screenshots.

    Thiago Almada is always a good business. 75M + 32M on 50 played matches.

    submitted by /u/hardyblack
    [link] [comments]

    AMA: I managed a VNL club to EPL in 8 seasons; highest fee spent £145k; and £10 mil in the bank

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 03:37 PM PDT

    FM19 has really nailed the quality of non-league matches.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 10:12 AM PDT

    Was watching De Lott’s own goal for Juventus on Twitter

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 09:22 PM PDT

    Than immediately he scores an own goal in my save. I thought watching him mess up after snubbing Manchester United would be fun, turns out he wants to ruin my life any way possible

    submitted by /u/guydudeguybro
    [link] [comments]

    When you hoover up all the Asian regens

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 01:21 PM PDT

    I love this game - but my knowledge stops me from truly enjoying it

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 12:49 PM PDT

    Hello there! First time posting here after lurking around for some weeks.

    I bought FM19 recently, because I used to play FM 2005 when I was a kid and I loved it. It was kinda hard to get into it again, FM can overwhelm you easily, but I'm starting to get the hang of it. However, there's one thing stopping me from fully enjoying the game: tactics.

    I tried to get into the depth of tactics in football and football manager by myself without success. There's too much information around and I end up not knowing where to look or from where to start. I also find a lot of guides with a lot of text that teach me nothing because I lack the fundamentals I guess. In order to stop my overthinking, I thought It would be a good idea to post here and get help from you guys. So........ How do I get into this scary world called tactics?!

    submitted by /u/rayz9
    [link] [comments]

    The award is considered meaningless.. really?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 09:10 PM PDT

    The award is considered meaningless.. really?

    First time playing in Italy, and saw that fans considered this meaningless. LOL, wth

    https://i.redd.it/wzrtnbu3kdc31.png

    submitted by /u/mhlam89
    [link] [comments]

    Think my FM19 career has officially peaked: 33W 1D 0L 100PTS

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 06:18 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel