• Breaking News

    Friday, July 10, 2020

    Football Manager - We are looking for one (or more) moderators to join us.

    Football Manager - We are looking for one (or more) moderators to join us.


    We are looking for one (or more) moderators to join us.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    We ideally need someone from Americas/East Asia kind of timezone, but we will be looking at everyone.

    Fill the form out here: https://forms.gle/qsq36B7xrfyV6gAr6

    If you have any questions, feel free to ask below.

    submitted by /u/John_Yuki
    [link] [comments]

    I think Simon needs his hard drive checked...

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 02:40 AM PDT

    When you accidentally go to a press conference

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    1BILLION to spend all done organic through player sales

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    All I want is one good right back, is that too much to ask for?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    A rarity.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 02:13 AM PDT

    We're sitting 4th with 7 games to go when my assman shows his mathematical prowess

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    china.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    Is this one of Elon Musk's kids?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    Probably gonna get the sack now

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    Unbelievable scenes as already relegated Empoli hand us our second ever league title on the final day...

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    Would you guys be interested in a YouTube series where I create a team in the lower divisions of England and I put YOU ALL in the team?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I want to start a new save. And I decided I want to try something different and more exciting this time around.

    I did a full league of custom teams before (24 teams) and I had a ton of fun in that league. I created teams and added all my friends, teams with work colleagues, teams with university and high school colleagues, even a team with celebrities. Since I managed only the team of my friends and myself as a player, I couldn't control the fate of all the players I created, but I've kept an eye on them on my shortlist and watched their journey year after year until the last one retired.

    It was fun, exciting and sentimental. The best FM experience I had.

    But that was only on me! Imagine if those players were actually real people, real people who can contribute to the discussion and club decisions. People who can share opinions and experience joy and dissapointment of winning or losing matches, winning trophies, having the chance to transfer to a big club or lose that chance! Imagine those people are you!

    I know this is not a new and original idea. Many popular FM youtubers did this and are still doing it. But the chances of getting picked to be part of their team are pretty slim. Here, we all start together.

    For the start of this project I want just a confirmation that you guys would be interested in being part of it. So in order to start this:

    • I would want to have at least 16 players. The first eleven + 5 reserves.
    • I would decide the team crest and colors with you guys. And the rest of the club details. From the name of the club to the transfer budget allowed.

    I want this to be OUR experience!

    So let me know if this sounds appealing to you! And I will come up with a follow up post tomorrow discussing more details. I'd like to get this started ASAP.

    Thanks for the read guys! And hope we'll win some trophies together ;)

    Edit: I am aware I might not get 15 replies in this post alone, to get me started. But even if I get half of that, I will start the project! And I am sure others will join along the way, when the club starts to take shape!

    Edit2: We're 6 so far! I can see it happening already guys! Would be awesome if one of the Mods would join the team as well :)

    Edit3: So glad to see that we've already reached 8 players! I am already starting to work on the details and tomorrow when I'll create my second post I'll PM you all! In a couple of days we should be playing the first team friendlies, so get your best shoes on guys!

    Edit4: We're almost there guys! I am starting to worry I won't be able to fit you all in the team now, haha. JK. So far we're good. We can have a 25 players team, even 30!

    Edit5: We did it guys. We're 16! Tomorrow I'll post an update and you'll all receive a PM! Thanks for making this possible!

    Edit6: I think we're full guys! Sorry. I won't take any more submissions for now :( To the ones already in: I sent you a survey to fill in. It's all related to adding you into the game. Please complete it and PM me back when you're done! Thanks :)

    Edit7: For all the people that commented on this post, please complete the surveys I've sent in private! And PM me back when you've done it! This is the only way I can take your information safely and add it into the game.

    submitted by /u/ToniQue7
    [link] [comments]

    He'll be great at volleys...

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    Got this guy from my intake last year. Hopefully he can go far.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    John Terry declaring himself out of the running for the Barnsley job 8 mins before it became available.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    10 pts lead with 4 games to go with these losers

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    Juventus in 2027 = retirement home.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    I'm in shock, I've never seen this work before

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    Has anyone had a Regen with a name similar to this?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    I just melted Man U

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    Update on the £2 regen. After moving from Montpellier to Chelsea for £62m. He just signed this window for Real Madrid for £101m.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 12:26 AM PDT

    Greece killed both my left backs within the space of 12 minutes...

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Ireland made it to a World Cup Final only to get four red cards. Legends

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    What's the best player you guys ever got on a free? I just now picked up this goalie, who's actually an upgrade to my current keeper, for free.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    6 assists in 1 game. Never seen that before

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    I was wondering how I was able to concede 10. Then I realized I accidentally swapped my wingback for my goalkeeper.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel