• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 28, 2019

    Football Manager - Way off the first team level

    Football Manager - Way off the first team level


    Way off the first team level

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 07:36 AM PST

    Fm20 be like

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 06:06 PM PST

    I've never seen a female regen become the interim manager at a major European Club before, pretty cool.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 05:33 PM PST

    Thanks to my teams horrific show in the champions league semi final, I accidentally kicked the wheel off my chair, fell sideways landed on my elbow and kicked coffee all over my pc

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 11:40 AM PST

    Woke up at 4:40 only for my flight to get delayed two hours...but I’m not complaining (yet)

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 10:58 PM PST

    Finally a regen that looks like a human

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 11:39 AM PST

    I had trouble making him score before this wtf

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 07:39 AM PST

    FM with the mixed signals

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 10:18 AM PST

    When your job is to only score once and disappear

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 04:40 PM PST

    I felt bad for him when he dropped out of the Presidential Race, but I'm glad to see that he found a new job.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 05:23 PM PST

    Looking good my friend

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 04:16 PM PST

    Bringing a tier 10 English team to the premier league without transfers - Season 4 - Leicester Road

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 07:54 AM PST

    For those reading for the first time this is my goal:

    Take over a tier 10 English club, get them promoted all the way to the premier league without buying a single player i.e. only relying on regens from my youth academy!

    If you want to read the story from the start, I've created a sub dedicated just to this save where every update is neatly ordered - https://www.reddit.com/r/NoTransfersFmStories/


    Now to season 4


    LEAGUE

    The devastating drama in the last season we managed to drop the promotion in the last couple of games. Finished 2nd only 2 points behind the single promotion spot after having a 6pts cushion lead. We also lost for the 2nd time in a row in the FA Vase finals played at Wembley to another team from our league, Loughborough University who finished at 3rd place.

    This season I was determined to win the league and secure a promotion to the 8th tier. My start was almost perfect. In the first 12 games I won 11 games and lost 1. The loss was against Loughborough who finished 3rd last season, 2pts behind us and defeated us in the FA Vase finals. Even though I had 33pts out of potential 36, I was still 2nd. You guessed it, Loughborough University had 12 wins!!!

    https://i.imgur.com/NPVjMGE.jpg

    This is another Ilkeston season all over again! I'm kidding,

    IT'S MUCH WORSE!

    Since there weren't many ups and downs, there is not much I can say other than posting a screenshot or two which will summarize my agony perfectly well

    Leighborough University schedule:

    https://i.imgur.com/EIrK8Kz.jpg

    https://i.imgur.com/QWORS5d.jpg

    The table wehn Loughborough University mathematically secured the title - https://i.imgur.com/5tcc0K1.jpg

    Final table - https://i.imgur.com/vhCvM6o.jpg (Honestly I was cheering for them to finish the season without a defeat)

    You just can't compete with this. I've never felt so defeated, so many times in a single save than with Leicester Road.


    CUPS


    FA CUP - Worst result ever with the best ever team I've had so far. First game was a draw 1-1 after both teams ended up with a red card each. Rematch was played at their stadium. There were clearly having a better game than us. They led with 2 goals at 3 occasions. Final result ended in a defeat 4-3 with another red card for us, although it was a late one, in the 83rd min.

    Game 1

    Game 2

    Utter dissapointment, especially since the revenue from the tickets are a huge portion of our annual budget. Attendande in league games is roughly from 80-120 per game, while in FA cup it never drops below 500. Not only that you get 1/3rd of the revenue when playing away. Getting paired up with a team which has a decent fanbase can be massive for our budget.


    FA VASE - After reaching the finals 2 times in 3 years, but loosing both games. I was kind of hoping that my now favorite cup will be kinder to us. It started really well. We had no issues at all until the 4th round where we played at home against a objectively weaker team. However they managed to pull a draw 0-0 which ended up going into the extra time. I kind of expected the game to be much easier so I risked with doing 3 substitutions in the 62nd minute preserving the match condition of some of my players. It ended well, final result was 3-1 and a win to the 5th round.

    FA VASE 4th round

    We had a very lucky draw so far in this cup by getting relatively weaker teams than ours. Until the semi-finals.... We got Leighborough University once again. It starts to feel like a rivarly is being born.

    Even though we play a possesion based game with short passes and patient build up, they completely shattered our midfield with 39%-61% possesion. The game should've ended 0-2 but we managed to score a late goal in the 94th min keeping some hope of advancing to the finals.

    Game 1

    The second game was over before it started. Our CD got a red card in the 9th minute. There was nothing we could do and they had an easy game dominating every possible statistics. Final result 2-0 which was 4-1 in both games.

    Game 2

    FA Vase Cup


    Midland League Cup - I did it, I finally did it! I beat Loughborough University for once... and I also won the cup!

    Even though this is the least prestigous cups, a trophy is still a trophy. I won because luck was really on my side this time.

    Midland League Cup

    As you can see we did not create a single great chance and we only had 1 key pass in the game. Won the semis by scoring from a penalty in the 85th minute. Take that Loughborough.

    Semi against Loughborough

    The Finals were pretty evenly matched. Only 1 goal separated the winner from the looser. On another day it could've easily gone the other way.

    Finals against Hereford


    REGENS

    Not much to say. Sadly a below average generation

    https://imgur.com/a/gAFHDu8


    MISCELLANEOUS

    League Attendance - 110

    Season tickets - 27

    My Stats

    Club Overview 1

    Club Overview 2

    Club Overview 3

    Facilities

    Finances - Overview

    Finances - Income

    Finances - Expenditures

    Finances - Salaries

    Finances - Sponsors

    End of Season 1

    End of Season 2

    Currency is Swedish krona. 1 euro/dollar is roughly 10kr.

    submitted by /u/winstr12
    [link] [comments]

    And this was during Klopp was still in charge. Yikes.......

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 10:12 AM PST

    Not the best start to a job I've ever had...

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 07:49 PM PST

    (Part 2) My save has turned into a bit of a soap opera... Elliott has left his dad at Fulham to join his half-brother at Newcastle!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 03:58 AM PST

    Best regen I’ve ever had, got him on a free from Everton. Mans a hero!!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 10:05 AM PST

    Anyone willing to start league with American time zone?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 04:28 PM PST

    I'm looking to start my first online league! Looking for someone to play with, preferably someone in America so we can play during times convenient for us all. We can discuss a league once we have a decent group!

    submitted by /u/crazydave1066
    [link] [comments]

    Exeter City - Hidden Gem

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 06:15 AM PST

    After starting the game with Stoke City and unduly failing and being sacked before Christmas, I found myself in League Two with Exeter City.

    Managing to keep Exeter in the football league, I exploited the free transfer market and some good, young loanees from my affiliate club West Ham. I got Exeter promoted at the next attempt, finishing second only on goal difference.

    The start of the 2021/22 season the board expected me to fight bravely against relegation, but once again good free transfers and loans has seen us sit 2nd in the league coming up to the end of the year.

    I have been able to keep the clubs finances tight especially after some good cup runs and receiving appearances fees from Ethan Ampadu at Chelsea.

    I decided to look more into the clauses that Exeter hold, to which I got a pleasant surprise - along with the £250k per 10 appearances for Ampadu, he also holds a 20% of any sale clause. This clause was available to purchase early, for which I gained a whopping £12.5million! (He was valued at £26 mill so I thought this was an ideal time to capitalise on the clause)

    With this money, I've been able to improve both the youth recruitment and facilities & also the clubs training ground, which has left money of £6 million transfer budget for a League One side!

    The club are also due another windfall as £12.25million rated Ollie Watkins is on the verge of a transfer away from Brentford and he has a 20% of any profit made clause - Exeter sold him for £1.9million.

    All in all, Exeter are somewhat sleeping financial giants in the lower league of English football and a good project for any long term save!

    submitted by /u/lloyd_17
    [link] [comments]

    Never seen a player score this many goals in a single game, poor Basel...

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 03:11 PM PST

    I offered him Important Player at 27.5k a week as Hull City in the Premier League and he chooses Luton in L1 for 10.5k a week. He wanted 35k a week from me...

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 07:31 PM PST

    Hectic Schedule, I wonder how this is going to work out. Two home games at the same time against the same team. The world cup in Qatar should not be played.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 03:43 PM PST

    Haters are your confirmation that you are doing something right. (pleasing the board is not easy)

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 01:26 PM PST

    I think Celtic realised their dominance has been usurped and acted out ��

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 06:59 PM PST

    Cracking volley - reminds me of Di Canio

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 12:53 AM PST

    Can you still put in badges and player faces if you’ve already started a save?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 07:30 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel