• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 18, 2021

    Football Manager - The "Who should I manage?" Megathread

    Football Manager - The "Who should I manage?" Megathread


    The "Who should I manage?" Megathread

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 01:45 PM PST

    If you're looking for a team to manage, a challenge to do, or you yourself have suggestions for teams/challenges for other people to do, use this thread to discuss.

    submitted by /u/ApuFromTechSupport
    [link] [comments]

    Me after signing to a Mexican side in my journeyman save and setting FM to Spanish, answering the first question of the press conference [CIRCA 2046]

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 09:41 AM PST

    I had no idea she was a Man City prospect!

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 01:30 PM PST

    Ousmane Dembele ➡️ Stenhousemuir

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 09:00 AM PST

    In tomorrows training we will be discussing the offside rule

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 04:27 PM PST

    Was clearing out old photos/videos when I came across this goalie goal. (FM17 some danish lower division)

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 02:57 AM PST

    FM20: The best goal I've seen in this game

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 05:04 AM PST

    Happened a few times

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 09:23 AM PST

    Bought for 50k, basically forced into selling him for 2.9M +50%. Total profit, 85.85M.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 11:22 PM PST

    Respect him for keeping going. Hasnt played a game since 2020

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 06:44 AM PST

    Sacked after 13 years in charge, 11 titles, 8 back to back.. heart broken

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 10:34 AM PST

    So Man United decided to sign my backup goalkeeper for some reason, didn't even register him, before they transfer and loan listed him the next day. Care to explain Ole?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 05:54 PM PST

    Won the Sextuple with Leverkusen, take a guess at how many goals my top scorer had.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 04:35 AM PST

    He had an absolutely outstanding...

    10

    submitted by /u/CorvoDraken
    [link] [comments]

    20 Long throw is the best weapon in lower leagues

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 07:48 AM PST

    Barca got this monster for free from Zaragoza

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 03:07 PM PST

    The mighty Stenhousemuir just missed out Champions League qualification on goal difference in their second season in the top flight. Celtic appear to be broken.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 06:39 AM PST

    Vlasic has played 40 games in each of his last 5 seasons.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 04:18 PM PST

    Make your mind up Evans

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 03:01 AM PST

    Just why?!

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 06:37 AM PST

    Having first team players is overrated anyways.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 08:10 PM PST

    My AssMan just going in on this regen triallist

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 03:04 PM PST

    Feels Good Man

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 05:37 PM PST

    When managers cry

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 02:52 PM PST

    After a flukey first season title win with Arsenal I decide to resign and get my hands dirty. I join a non entity southern conference league team with no prospects. A direct 4-3-3 formation yields some progress and I turn down a couple of management offers from league 2. This is my first mistake. The club is too shit and it's taking too long to turn it around so the next time we get some form and an offer comes in, I'm off. Sunny Burton Albion F.C and the beaches of league 2 exotica, my next canvas. The board has some money and I know a south american when I see one, so we climb two rungs to championship contenders. During the off season before our big premiership push, a curse arrives disguised as a blessing. Three wonder kids graduate into the squad. One has some of the most exciting stats I've ever seen. A creative striker that can play anywhere in attack, a speedy centre forward and strong central defender. I sell stalwarts and veterans to make space. My second mistake, it's too early. Barnstorming the championship hasn't happened and we limp to the playoffs. The experience I sold is replaced with naiveté and we hang around the championship for another season. The vultures circle my 19 yr old star. A 25 million Chelsea offer is made and rejected. We have to go up this season because if we don't, I'm holding back his career and privately, I agree to myself I'll sell him if we don't go up. We go up. The team has matured and we comfortably secure mid table. And the same the following 2 seasons. My tactics don't quite work. The graduates don't quite fit. I adapt formations and tactics but something is wrong. After a poor 7th place finish and group knock out in europe I decide the something wrong is me and resign. My last signing is a 16 yr old that will go on to be the best central attacking midfielder in the world for most of his career. I go back to Arsenal. They are relegation favourites. We florish together and I give into temptation to become England manager too. I can get Arsenal to the same point as Burton. Somehow I'm never good enough to challenge for the championship. My international career is a different story. I can have my pick of the Burton players and we win 2 world cups. The last world cup, I pick my now old favourite creative striker. He's 32 and the press are outraged but I don't care. Once more, for old times sake. He wins the golden boot on the way to the world cup, 2 goals in the final, 8 goals- the tournament. Fuck it, I'll buy him. He'll be good for 2 more years. But he's retiring at the end of his contract which means he won't consider signing. I am prostrate. Over the next 2 seasons I obsessively check his form and make futile offers for him. I can't believe my favourite player of all time has retired at 34. I hang around for a couple of seasons after but my motivation has gone. That was 2 years ago and I still think about that save.

    submitted by /u/limitationofaccess
    [link] [comments]

    Golden generation?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 07:11 AM PST

    Inaki Williams is a monster this year

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 02:22 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel