• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 4, 2019

    Football Manager - Something tells me my budget is not quite ready for this.

    Football Manager - Something tells me my budget is not quite ready for this.


    Something tells me my budget is not quite ready for this.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2019 12:42 PM PDT

    Top of the league Arsenal vs bottom of the league Blackburn

    Posted: 04 Jun 2019 07:41 AM PDT

    But why does this happen almost everytime tho

    Posted: 04 Jun 2019 08:18 AM PDT

    Me buying another non-EU wonderkid knowing I won't be able to register him

    Posted: 04 Jun 2019 12:52 AM PDT

    Sorry lad, another Colombian coming in.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2019 09:05 AM PDT

    When it's champions league time and you smash "Get Stuck In"

    Posted: 04 Jun 2019 07:33 PM PDT

    In 2030, Man Utd are 10th in the league with Pep Guardiola as their Manager and Jose Mourinho as Director of Football

    Posted: 04 Jun 2019 03:37 PM PDT

    I know its only the third tier, but after 1000s of hours of fm. My first Invincible season

    Posted: 04 Jun 2019 03:36 PM PDT

    I've hit a new low...

    Posted: 04 Jun 2019 02:26 PM PDT

    I've hit a new low...

    I've never seen this happen before?

    https://i.redd.it/rx4lpob8qe231.png

    submitted by /u/Davilip
    [link] [comments]

    Haunting Guardiola (FM Story)

    Posted: 04 Jun 2019 04:08 AM PDT

    In an FM13 save, I had garnered a lot of success with Chelsea, achieving World Class reputation. I noticed Pep Guardiola had just taken the Juventus job (they'd just won 7 in a row), and decided I was sick of seeing him hop into already successful teams and ride the wave (he'd done it at Bayern, Man Utd (before I took the Chelsea job) and Spain, who were ranked 1st in the world and had just won the World Cup before his arrival.

    So I decided to follow him wherever he went and try to topple him. After he took the Juventus job, I saw the AC Milan job was available, so I went for it. Despite missing out to his Juventus team in the first season (he spent heavily), I won Serie A the following season and mid-way through the next season, he left to rejoin Barcelona. I finished the season, retaining Serie A, and managed to secure the Atletico Madrid job in the summer. Simeone had built a solid, strong team, perfect for my 4-1-4-1, and I romped La Liga, beating his Barcelona to the title by 4 points. The next season was very tough due to several key injuries, though a great run near the end of the season brought me a second La Liga title (this time by 2 points).

    At the end of that season, he left again to join Bayern (taking over from Klopp). I got rid of the Dortmund manager and took that job. Unfortunately, it took longer to thwart him (3 seasons), but in the third season, I finally overcame his Bayern team, winning Bundesliga by 5 points (some shrewd signings and 4-1-4-1 to thank).

    In the summer, he took over my old AC Milan team (who had won 4 out of 5 seasons, including last season). The Juventus job was open, having lost out on the title, so I took it. Their budget was amazing and I brought in several great players, and absolutely walked Serie A for the next two seasons, beating his Milan side by 12 points in the second term and putting them out in the Champions League Quarter-Final.

    He left Milan that summer and went back to the Spain national team. I decided to leave him there, as I wasn't interested in an International job, keeping an eye out in case he came back to club football. He never did, retiring 8 years later as Spain manager.

    It's still one of my favourite saves, as it became about a rivalry with another manager instead of success, so it never became boring, and it allowed me to manage several great teams. The one thing I regret is that he never stayed somewhere for a great deal of time, allowing a lengthy back and forth in one league.

    Has anyone else created this kind of rivalry with another manager?

    submitted by /u/Scotty_C_89
    [link] [comments]

    I'm not salty at all.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2019 05:45 AM PDT

    When in doubt: write it out.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2019 10:56 AM PDT

    Do you know who I am!?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2019 07:32 AM PDT

    Life after prison...

    Posted: 04 Jun 2019 02:36 PM PDT

    Somehow managed to get through the group of death

    Posted: 04 Jun 2019 11:26 AM PDT

    My biggest achievement in FM since I started playing in FM16, finally won the premier league with Sunderland.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2019 06:33 PM PDT

    Look at the Vision! He is a real life player, does anybody know why FM decided to attribute him this way? One of the most bizarre things I've ever seen on FM.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2019 01:32 PM PDT

    Ana Belen Molina isn't very bright

    Posted: 04 Jun 2019 12:34 PM PDT

    The Argentine League gets really messed up when it finishes its transition to 20 teams

    Posted: 04 Jun 2019 03:17 PM PDT

    10 Seconds After Losing The Title On The Final Day

    Posted: 04 Jun 2019 09:07 AM PDT

    Haven't seen a more insulting offer!

    Posted: 04 Jun 2019 12:59 PM PDT

    Lads, it's Tottenham...

    Posted: 04 Jun 2019 05:14 AM PDT

    Was about to lose it until...

    Posted: 04 Jun 2019 10:00 AM PDT

    Why there's no option for contracts longer than 5 years? (Option to extend don't count)

    Posted: 04 Jun 2019 04:48 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel