• Breaking News

    Friday, April 29, 2022

    Football Manager - A manager in my save just won the Europa League with Leipzig, left for Arsenal the next day, and then won the Champions League with them the following day...

    Football Manager - A manager in my save just won the Europa League with Leipzig, left for Arsenal the next day, and then won the Champions League with them the following day...


    A manager in my save just won the Europa League with Leipzig, left for Arsenal the next day, and then won the Champions League with them the following day...

    Posted: 28 Apr 2022 04:01 PM PDT

    Anyone want to play this in FM? think it's a great idea

    Posted: 28 Apr 2022 05:11 PM PDT

    [FM Webcomic] 4-3-3 Chapter #52 - Massive Drop

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 01:29 AM PDT

    Denied a first PL title in spectacular fashion. Ouch.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2022 10:00 AM PDT

    The board told me I could only sign German players..

    Posted: 28 Apr 2022 10:27 AM PDT

    Bernardo Silva I'm looking at you

    Posted: 28 Apr 2022 04:01 AM PDT

    My player has just scored the most ridiculous goal I've ever seen in FM

    Posted: 28 Apr 2022 09:55 AM PDT

    BVB Asian Revamp - Korea, Japan and China have supplied me with plenty of high quality regens! Lee Young-Keun has ended over a decade of dominance from Yamagata in regards to the award. Li Zehao developing nicely and should surely make his own push for the Asian player of the year award next season.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2022 09:00 PM PDT

    How much would You pay for this guy without looking at his star rating? (Hes 18 and a midfielder)

    Posted: 28 Apr 2022 06:07 AM PDT

    Abraham Kadabra 🧙 🪄 puskas goal ?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 02:46 AM PDT

    I'm pretty sure there's some laws against this

    Posted: 28 Apr 2022 03:50 AM PDT

    I play in the French 8th tier and just got this guy in my youth intake...

    Posted: 28 Apr 2022 08:23 PM PDT

    Ended Up as Asst. Manager using In-Game Editor?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2022 11:02 PM PDT

    I've been trying to move to Real Madrid since the start of my save, and 9 seasons in Ancelotti still wasn't sacked. So, I got the editor and moved to Real and was announced as their manager. But soon after I couldn't bid for any players, nor could I see the real info of my own players.

    Later I see my designation is changed to Assistant Manager... I didn't even know that was possible. How did this happen? And how can I fix it?

    submitted by /u/syedghazi
    [link] [comments]

    Well that's my Goal of the Season sorted by mid-September

    Posted: 28 Apr 2022 12:36 PM PDT

    What is your FM superstition that you believe in/works for you??

    Posted: 28 Apr 2022 09:28 AM PDT

    For me, I got this idea if my new signing gets a 7.5 + rating or a goal in his debut match, he'll be a superstar of the team in the upcoming years

    This has surprisingly always been the case, from Bellingham to Bela, Sergio Gomez and Hakon Ejven, and also regens......... If they score in debut they're gonna be the next superstar of my team

    submitted by /u/sinister_andy_13
    [link] [comments]

    Lost this guy to Bayern for 14.5 million because of a release clause, I developed him through my youth intake, how devestated should I be?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2022 02:22 PM PDT

    21 Y/O Ballon D'Or Carrying us on his back

    Posted: 28 Apr 2022 01:46 AM PDT

    Add your own injuries during a save

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 02:01 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if there's an alternative programme to FMSE? A few FM Games ago, it was possible wit hFMSE to add an injury to a player and I really liked it to create a complete fantasy game for myself. Now I don't seem to find this feature in FMSE20,21 & 22.

    The important thing is to add the injuries during a save, not ah the beginning. If anyone knows if there's a possibilty to do that, that would be amazing! Thank you

    submitted by /u/PangolinPurple2348
    [link] [comments]

    I FM'D Football Manager

    Posted: 28 Apr 2022 03:31 AM PDT

    Have you ever had your form vary so drastically between competitions? (DUX Inter Madrid)

    Posted: 28 Apr 2022 08:54 PM PDT

    Press conferences and bad programming

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 12:48 AM PDT

    SI have made press conferences into a large part of the game. Of some reason. One issue is that they have not done a good job of it. For instance: you loan a player with option to buy. Then you get a question if you want to keep the player permanently. «Sure, he is good, so we might yes» «How do you think manager X will react?» *Looking for the alternative to say «I don't care, the deal is done» Can't find it. * «Eh, we are both professionals and will work this out»

    Two days later. Manager X speaks: «Won't happen, he's not for sale»

    This could be solved in two lines and 10 minutes, so I wonder what SI is spending their time and money on.

    submitted by /u/Outrageous-Stress-60
    [link] [comments]

    playing as Ted Lasso

    Posted: 28 Apr 2022 09:44 PM PDT

    Have you come across must win games for the AI?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 03:35 AM PDT

    I've re played this game against Liverpool and the AI will go through great lengths just to make sure I lose terribly like 4 or 5 goals.... In two of the three saves my players get sent off despite not putting the instruction tackle hard... My players give silly penalties in all three times and tacke outside the box so that I concede from direct free kicks... They haven't even scored from open play in both times... I'm 1000%sure they want to humiliate my team

    submitted by /u/Ok_Sheepherder7633
    [link] [comments]

    is this team good enough to finish top 6?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 03:33 AM PDT

    Norway might have the best attack in the game in 2049

    Posted: 28 Apr 2022 07:13 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel