• Breaking News

    Friday, April 29, 2022

    Football Manager - painted my nails the team colours to celebrate our first ever trophy

    Football Manager - painted my nails the team colours to celebrate our first ever trophy


    painted my nails the team colours to celebrate our first ever trophy

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 11:01 AM PDT

    I feel like this could be one of us? All of us?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 04:36 AM PDT

    10Hag as my Assman decided to recommend Lee Grant as a LB for the next game. Interesting to see what changes he brings IRL next year.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 01:54 PM PDT

    Spurs spending 1.5M more on wages per week than the rest of the league and they still can't win it 😆😆

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 05:12 AM PDT

    The dream player

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 07:23 AM PDT

    My club just entered administration. What do I do?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 01:16 AM PDT

    One game away from going Invincible in VNL, Not sure how impressive this is but with no Save Scumming this is one of my all time best achievements

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 05:25 AM PDT

    Are you not entertained? - Greatest UCL final ever

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 04:07 AM PDT

    Just been offered £23.5M for this guy, would you sell him? PSG also interested but haven't bid yet

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 09:34 AM PDT

    Managing the mail at the work means I can manage something else on the side

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 04:34 AM PDT

    Love bringing players along for the ride on Road To Glory saves, my captain Pep Calavera has lifted 2 La Ligas, a Europa League, Copa del Rey while not even being that special of a player

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 10:10 AM PDT

    Lady's and Gentlemen, Central Midfield on Attack

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 10:24 AM PDT

    I don’t know if this will end well

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 02:15 PM PDT

    I moved to Birmingham cause I wanted a challenge, the club was struggling financially, 150k/w above their wage budget and deeply in debt. I've never been so mad at a tycoon takeover.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 01:55 PM PDT

    Iconic Asian players from my BVB Asian Revamp. Keep in mind some transfers/wages are simply because of their importance to ME. Otherwise I wouldn't have paid as much as I had.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 06:32 AM PDT

    Anyone know what effect training camps have?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 08:48 AM PDT

    Does anyone know how pre-season training camps influence various things throughout the game? Like, do they matter at all?

    For example, if you choose to have a training camp in Austria, will you have a greater club reputation in Austria after it's done? And will that influence how many Austrian youth prospects come through your ranks?

    Or if you don't do a training camp (decide to cancel it), what are the downsides? Are there any?

    I genuinely want to know how this affects the gameplay so if anybody has some insider information I would really appreciate it. Ty.

    submitted by /u/moleskineandgibsons
    [link] [comments]

    Lifelong Newcastle fan here. I've been loving FM22. I just won maybe the biggest game in my 4 year in-game career that might help Newcastle win their first Premier League title. Last game of the season is Spurs away. Man U's is Bournemouth away. I'm so nervous!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 03:16 PM PDT

    Took 30 years to even win a piece of silverware at all, and in that I won 4! from the SCEFL to Premier League Champions

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 11:26 AM PDT

    Scouting NxGn too op?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 03:44 PM PDT

    I know the simple solution is to not scout it, but I want to hear your opinion. I think NxGn is a great addition and it is another award that your wonderkid can win. However, I've found that almost every regen that has world-class potential will appear at some point in NxGn.

    Very little times have I been deep in a save and saw a ridiculous player playing for Chelsea, checking his history and saw that they bought him for 2M without me ever knowing who he is. Most of the times, specially when I'm with a team that has just been promoted, scouting NxGn and buying the wonderkids who are in the 40-50 spots with release clauses of 1M has proven to be a more fruitful strategy than all the fuzz of setting up my scouts by specific countries. I never seem to miss on anybody either.

    What are your thoughts? Like I said, I know the simple answer is "well just don't scout it" but let me know what you think. Have you gotten better results with regular scouting?

    submitted by /u/SplinterFIFA
    [link] [comments]

    Would you use this guy as your GK in a top level team? I'm worried his punching attribute might be too high.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 02:40 AM PDT

    I play such a crazy attacking style that my games are too stressful to play more than one in a sitting. This season will take forever...

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 07:04 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel