• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 8, 2022

    Football Manager - Helping my step sister get un-stuck, but this Cardiff City team wont win their first premiership alone!

    Football Manager - Helping my step sister get un-stuck, but this Cardiff City team wont win their first premiership alone!


    Helping my step sister get un-stuck, but this Cardiff City team wont win their first premiership alone!

    Posted: 08 Jun 2022 03:51 AM PDT

    Hiding from a dangerous Alien, but this Ayr Utd side won't manage itself.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2022 01:52 AM PDT

    Yeah that Haaland transfer? It's alright or whatever.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2022 12:22 AM PDT

    Trying to crush the Rebel Alliance, but this Accrington Stanley side won't win the play-offs themselves!

    Posted: 08 Jun 2022 05:26 AM PDT

    me watching my team lose a must win match 3-1 against 19th place newcastle so now i can no longer fight for the title

    Posted: 08 Jun 2022 04:58 AM PDT

    We are a quarter million of managers in this subreddit! What do you guys think, if we put all our football minds together, how far could we get as a manager?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2022 09:06 PM PDT

    On holiday and my Man City side can manage itself

    Posted: 08 Jun 2022 05:09 AM PDT

    Should I splash my budget on the Danish Messi?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2022 02:54 AM PDT

    Should I splash my budget on the Danish Messi?

    Found the best 15 year old wonderkid I've ever seen, I am able to get him for 2 million with 4.3 million in instalments over 3 years. My budget is only 8 million and I really need to focus on making smart purchases that can improve the squad now and help us challenge for mid-table as the clubs finances are pretty poor. What should I do?

    To buy or not to buy?

    submitted by /u/peace_2_every_crease
    [link] [comments]

    Oh shit, mate. I've already missed 3 stops, but anyway deadline day won't handle itself.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2022 05:22 AM PDT

    A story of how I dismantled Bayern Munich

    Posted: 08 Jun 2022 02:37 AM PDT

    A story of how I dismantled Bayern Munich

    https://preview.redd.it/cbddw2ii7d491.png?width=560&format=png&auto=webp&s=a4b8a3529eea3f1f4545d7bedd5ef0896b5ec521

    Firstly, this is not an achievement or anything, it's just a slightly petty and funny narrative on how I knocked Bayern Munich off their Bundesliga dominance.

    Everyone who has done a long-term save in Germany knows how irritating Bayern dominance is. They have a domestic transfer policy so every good players that go through me will either end up as a Bayern Munich player or has been unsuccessfully pursued at least once in their career. I'd like to think that it's their secret to dominating the league - by making other teams weaker.

    But things change shortly after I won my first Bundesliga and Champions League. It took awhile but I finally have a slightly stronger hand to keep these players from joining Bayern. Over the years, because they were unable to recruit domestically, their signings become substandard and their team quality slowly dropped. By 2031, their team is filled with world class but ageing players (e.g., Kylian Mpabbe and Karim Adeyami).

    I realised that their transfer policy is so shit they literally had no defensive minded midfielder. Every midfielder they have are shite in defending. That is also the reason why they have been bidding for my world class DM, Tim Stutter.

    Here's where it gets petty. I actually managed to negotiate a £200M deal for Stutter, which I later rejected because I knew that he was the player that would make the team "complete". In a different circumstances I would have accepted this offer. £200M is a lot of money. For comparison sake, the world record is £190M (Neymar's famous move to PSG). Think about what I can do with £200M (buy lots of 15 years old lol).

    Not only did I reject the £200M deal, I bought the next best defensive midfielder in Bundesliga. Then, I bought another 20 year old wonderkid defensive midfielder that they were interested in. At this point, Bayern literally had no one to cover for their defensive gap. On transfer deadline day, I would hijack all their deals and offer exorbitant wages only to cancel the deal last minute.

    To deal the final blow, I bought their best striker - a certain 35 year old Kylian Mpabbe. Not because I need him, but just because I can. His went on to score in his next 4 appearances against Bayern Munich lmao.

    About 3 seasons later in 2035/36, Bayern finished below 2nd placed for the first time since 2010/11. Julian Nagelsman, who has been with the club for 14 years and 266 days was finally sacked. For the first time in god knows how long, they have failed to qualify for Champions League football.

    My job is finally done.

    https://preview.redd.it/yd3xbnrpad491.png?width=602&format=png&auto=webp&s=87d8ac9afb3250caf735216e905a75574cc76413

    submitted by /u/thesierraquebec
    [link] [comments]

    Haaland, Mbappe, Moukoko? All pale in comparison to the man who never ages.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2022 09:06 PM PDT

    The hardest thing I’ve ever done on any FM… I have qualified for the Euros with San FUCKING Marino!

    Posted: 08 Jun 2022 02:19 AM PDT

    My keeper >>> Your winger

    Posted: 08 Jun 2022 06:28 AM PDT

    My 20 pace & acceleration centre-back watching the relegation team's striker run past him to score the winner in a must-win match for the title race

    Posted: 08 Jun 2022 08:41 AM PDT

    I've beena asked to create these logo and kits for a new club called Glengormley FC and so I made these beauties 😍 Atm this will only be an FM save but in the future it'll be a real Sunday League club and kits will be produced by my Sportswear brand Proelium 👕

    Posted: 08 Jun 2022 08:45 AM PDT

    He didn't

    Posted: 08 Jun 2022 08:04 AM PDT

    My greatest piece of business to date: sold my elite CB to Liverpool for a record $200m and got his replacement, another elite CB, for $13m

    Posted: 08 Jun 2022 03:48 AM PDT

    Big Important match tonight [Low quality shitpost ]

    Posted: 08 Jun 2022 08:42 AM PDT

    Not a bad bit of business

    Posted: 08 Jun 2022 08:57 AM PDT

    Crazy season turnaround in my journeyman save: when I took over this club, they were dead last with 14 points. We got promoted at the end of the season!

    Posted: 08 Jun 2022 08:39 AM PDT

    What is your highest points total without winning the league?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2022 03:32 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel