• Breaking News

    Monday, December 9, 2019

    Football Manager - Went on holiday for the season and my Assistant won the Manager of the year award instead of me

    Football Manager - Went on holiday for the season and my Assistant won the Manager of the year award instead of me


    Went on holiday for the season and my Assistant won the Manager of the year award instead of me

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 04:40 PM PST

    What a name to have to live up to..

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 02:20 AM PST

    Thought I'd share this bizarre end to my season. Merseyside unites to stop United winning the title whilst North London is split as Spurs seemingly throw their match to stop Arsenal getting top 4!

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 01:56 PM PST

    'Cause there's no fire alarm that can stop us .. ��Get creative boys ‼️

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 01:36 AM PST

    Youth football is TRULY something else...

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 01:58 PM PST

    Has anyone ever had a loan player for so many seasons like this? I'm surprised Arsenal have no problem with me extending it every year!

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 08:06 AM PST

    FM20 in a nutshell ...

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 12:47 PM PST

    Nothing to see here, just the 2019 World Team of the year... All the usual names... And... Ismaily

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 01:04 PM PST

    Janni Serra has to be the biggest donkey I've ever bought. Couldn't hit a cows arse with a Banjo!

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 09:52 AM PST

    Yeah, this new tactic will be alright.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 07:59 PM PST

    Need help figuring this game out

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 07:52 PM PST

    So I'm just getting into FM, 2020 being my first venture into the series. I came from FIFA so needless to say, I'm lost as can be. What are some things I need to focus on first as a newcomer to the game? Any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/saltybeefchunk
    [link] [comments]

    Haaland currently averaging a hat trick per game: 32,000,000 well spent!

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 02:27 PM PST

    This regen playing for Newcastle...

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 07:47 AM PST

    A 17 year old gibraltarian superstar.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 02:44 PM PST

    As a full on noob is it better to get the full game or fm touch?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 05:06 PM PST

    Story Time: An FM Story

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 06:01 PM PST

    So 1st real save of FM 20 is with a custom Greek Database, naturally i look through the teams and select Diagoras F.C who are languishing in the 3rd Tier of Greek Football, Fast Forward 4 Seasons and we find ourselves in the Greek Superleague. Through some scouting we find 2 Nigerian Players who can fill in some of the Foreign Player spots who for a combined cost of 180k, both of the them 5 stars current and 5 stars potential. Now the story really starts once we qualify for the champions group of the GSL, We are 4th knowing Top 4 gets a club some European football, The 1st 2 games are against Atromitos and are quite routine 1-1 Draw away and a 2-0 win at home to put us 6 clears of 5th and into one of the lucrative qualification spots, then what can only be described as a fixture from hell.

    PAOK (H),Panathanaikos (H), PAOK (A), Olympiacos (H), Panathanaikos (A), Olympiacos(H)

    We manage to take 6 points out of it, 2-0 Win at Home against PAOK and draws to Olympiacos at Home and Panathanaikos away. We thankfully win our last 2 games and quality 4th and therefore qualify for the European Conference League, now the year is 2024 and the club is in debt around about 2.2m Euros, Remember those 2 Nigerians well they are tied down till the end of the 2026 season however feel they are outgrowing the club both have release clause at 2 million which could easily solves our debt crisis the board keep emailing me about. Next season rolls around and what can only be described as a average transfer window we find ourselves in the 3rd Qualifying round against Mauripol of Ukraine, comfortable 3-0 aggregate, now i think to myself 3rd level Europe, hopefully an easy draw and some easy prize money and we get drawn against Borussia Dortmund, So 1st leg is at home and we lose 2-1, 2nd leg we somehow come away with a 3-2 AET win on away goals for a 4-4 away goal aggregate to get us through to the Group stages. So im initially happy with the 146k received for winning in the 4th round, takes our total debt down to 2.1m Euros, then the email that changed it all. Being advised that we have received 4.73m Euros for making the group stage, easily wiping out our debt and putting us in a strong financial position. I know to most this isn't much of an achievement but for me as someone who gets bored of saves really easily this is easily one of the my best achievement and only hope it leads to better things.

    submitted by /u/KnightHatzi
    [link] [comments]

    I wouldn't call it an experiment per se, but the results were pretty interesting

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 09:28 PM PST

    I've been playing FM16 for a few years now.

    One thing I noticed about North America was almost all of the players that were suggested to me played for amateur sides. I took a look at the US U20 squad and it was the same; every single player in the squad belonged to an amateur side. Not a single one of them belonged to an MLS team.

    I thought that was rather strange. Especially, considering that they were amateurs, they'd be available for free.

    As I am currently managing the defending UEFA Champions League winners, the mighty FC St. Pauli, I decided to try something.

    I offered the entire US U20 national side, as well as a couple other players that were recommended by my NA scout, month long trials.

    I had no plan on signing any of them. In my head, having them training and playing for the best team in the world, albeit temporarily, maybe just maybe might garner some interest from professional clubs.

    To my surprise, it actually worked out.

    I offered trials to 27 American players aged 19 or younger. Out of the 27, 18 were signed by professional clubs.

    1 by an MLS club, 2 by Bundesliga clubs, 8 by second division German clubs, and 7 by 3rd division German clubs.

    Given how well that went, I'll continue to do my part to help US soccer lol. Don't worry I plan on trying Canadian players next too.

    I wonder if things work better in the new game because it's a shame that youngsters are wasting away on amateur teams in my game.

    submitted by /u/aderow
    [link] [comments]

    New stadium being built while my old one is 4 years old? Is this because of the PL requirements or?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 10:41 AM PST

    New to the game, just won a crazy extra time game on penalties in the EA sports cup. I am officially hooked.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 07:52 PM PST

    Need advice from players who usually play LLM or Journeyman saves

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 05:37 PM PST

    Hi all, bit of backstory.

    This year I started the game unemployed and went on holiday until January. It took around 6 weeks to get a job but I took over at Porthmadog who were 11 points into the relegation zone half way through season. After a good fight we just about stayed up...and this season are sitting second, 4 points behind first.

    I wondered at what point you guys would start looking for a new job and how you decide where to go?

    The club's finances are extremely poor and I haven't even been able to so any coaching badges.

    Look forward to hearing from you all:)

    submitted by /u/jmc-1989
    [link] [comments]

    Probably the biggest bargain I've ever had in FM. 240k for a player of this quality from Atletico Madrid. Playing in the PL next season so star rating is really high for the league and club as well.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 12:29 PM PST

    Anybody know of a good dark skin for FM20 Touch?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 01:16 PM PST

    Hi, im trying to find a working dark skin for FM20 Touch.

    Im currently getting blasted by brilliant whites everytime i look at my inbox.

    Preferably one that has the stadium large as background (i have added those already).

    Anybody know of anything as i have tried a few and cant get any to work, but not tried anything touch specific as i cant find anything!

    submitted by /u/sneaksby
    [link] [comments]

    How to tell if your Goalkeeper is any good using xG against in FM20

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 10:25 AM PST

    What a season

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 02:02 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel