• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 10, 2019

    Football Manager - I knew Pickford's only got little arms, but I didn't know he has a Ramos-style concussion in this game. Kindda feels broken.

    Football Manager - I knew Pickford's only got little arms, but I didn't know he has a Ramos-style concussion in this game. Kindda feels broken.


    I knew Pickford's only got little arms, but I didn't know he has a Ramos-style concussion in this game. Kindda feels broken.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 03:34 AM PST

    Tim had an international debut to remember, to say the least

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 08:09 AM PST

    Me getting ready to face the press after time wasting and conceding a 90+5 goal to my rivals

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 01:58 AM PST

    After 27 years, it's finally getting interesting...

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 01:30 PM PST

    20 vision..

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 03:45 PM PST

    I just wanted to buy Adebayor

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 04:51 AM PST

    I'm starting to worry that the board might replace me with my U19 manager

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 12:27 PM PST

    So basically, I'm just known to be a bit of a nonce

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 09:06 AM PST

    This sub making an appearance on the Match of the Day page on Facebook

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 07:20 AM PST

    Thanks, Phoebe, are you trying to tell me something?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 12:32 PM PST

    Just enough to fill up the Gaffer's car and get a can of Redbull

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 04:38 PM PST

    I'm sure we all know what single player game would keep us going for a year

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 02:05 PM PST

    board decided to expand stadium, decides to expand with 50 seats, nice..

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 03:34 PM PST

    First time for everything. Old Firm tie in Europe.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 01:34 PM PST

    Finally ended Celtic's 12 trophies-in-a-row run

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 11:15 AM PST

    This boys, is what we call a steal.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 06:05 PM PST

    In my first season with Millwall i got promoted with an average squad and was in 10th place on matchday 34. Fulham were promoted until the 97th minute when Ferguson scored in the 97th minute and i screamed when he did. I LOVE THIS GAME

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 10:58 AM PST

    This guy isn't even a regen. British name, British second nationality, British face, Japanese P.O.B and playing nationality plus THE most glorious k-pop haircut I've ever seen. Robert Cullen, consider yourself signed.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 11:28 AM PST

    Oddest position change request I’ve gotten so far

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 06:05 PM PST

    My striker just went round the keeper for the first time ever. AMA

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 11:48 PM PST

    (Need help) I’ve managed to get macclesfield to the top of the championship with super average players, if I get promoted I’m just gonna get relegated.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 12:08 PM PST

    I still have players from League two (who start some games), my "stadium" can only hold 5k, my training grounds a crap. Should I try and sabotage the rest of the season so I don't get promoted as there is no chance I will get relegated. Or should I take a chance on the prem and the prem money and I might be able to rebuild the team between seasons?

    submitted by /u/Maverick54
    [link] [comments]

    Club reputations as farms

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 04:37 AM PST

    As a club, if you repeatedly farm Bosman players/wonderkids only to sell them with little/no playing time, you should develop a reputation for that. Despite the addition of players pathways, I still feel like players AI isn't smart enough in FM (also manager AI regarding squad building).

    For every Eric Garcia there is your Jadon Sancho fighting for minutes. You've also got your Bobby Duncan's so it's not like I expect players to be geniuses. It's just that they should recognise which kind of club will give minutes to them. The inbox item which highlights which clubs are giving academy players minutes should have some weight for/against a clubs tradition with youth development.

    When you start to reach some 500M+ transfer surplus, unless the agent wants a payday, players should recognise that they'll be part of a loan army. Maybe players who are arrogant/highly determined will stay and mercenaries run down their contracts even more.

    Imo this would bring more dynamism to the latter stages of a career. If your youngsters keep leaving for PSG or if the shoe's on the other foot, that would be a cool example of the underused, dynamic rivalry feature. Maybe clubs start flat-out rejecting you unless you can tap up the player insanely and they join Bayern for free.

    submitted by /u/BurceGern
    [link] [comments]

    That pass obviously showed incredible craft and vision

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 11:49 AM PST

    Captain: ok boys, the boss has given permission to score

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 08:47 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel