• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 1, 2019

    Football Manager - Weekly Help Thread - Ask your help requests here | Week Commencing 01/12/2019

    Football Manager - Weekly Help Thread - Ask your help requests here | Week Commencing 01/12/2019


    Weekly Help Thread - Ask your help requests here | Week Commencing 01/12/2019

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 01:11 AM PST

    Please use this thread as a place to ask questions that are specific to your save, such as:

    • "Why is my tactic not working?"

    • "What role should I play this player in?"

    • "I have £xxm to spend, who should I buy?"

    If you are asking for tactical help/advice, please post an image of your formation and what insutructions/roles you have set.

    As a rule of thumb, if you ask a question, answer a question. This is what keeps this thread alive and useful.

    submitted by /u/FMG_AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    And Scottish football was never the same...

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 06:44 AM PST

    Get stuck in boysssssssssssss!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 02:29 PM PST

    My latest youth candidate... ��

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 02:35 PM PST

    Tottenham hire another new manager...

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 02:29 PM PST

    The Best Deal In FM History

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 09:48 AM PST

    Tactic Testing - want us to test your tactic?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 11:51 AM PST

    Hey,

    On FM Base, we have begun testing tactics this year using a really cool formula we've worked hard on.

    Here's the current test results.

    We want to test as many tactics as possible, have you made something cool? Want to see where it ranks?

    Upload your tactic to FM Base and it'll be automatically added to the queue. :)

    submitted by /u/FM_Base
    [link] [comments]

    How dare they throw such wild accusations about the size of the mans bones.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:03 AM PST

    I'd say he's looking for a move, just a hunch tho

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 11:49 AM PST

    Cognitive dissonance

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 12:45 PM PST

    What a truly epic graph. (Kristiansund BK, Norway)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:57 AM PST

    There are no impossible angles for Afonso Sousa's wicked curl

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 01:57 AM PST

    The picture that sums up my FM20 experience so far - the only outfield player to not attempt a single shot was the striker

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 04:49 PM PST

    What. The. HELL.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:54 AM PST

    Checking international competitions results and found this

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 10:03 AM PST

    Everton ends Everton's cup hopes...

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 10:02 AM PST

    I don't even know how I won

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 02:30 AM PST

    Apparently my son started his professional career.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:23 PM PST

    Ghostman attends press conference

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 11:55 AM PST

    Excuse me, wtf?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:57 AM PST

    Not even surprised anymore, still disappointed...

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 03:34 PM PST

    Speed Of The Game?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:39 PM PST

    Ryzen 7 2700x
    RTX 2060
    16GB RAM
    Installed to SSD

    When I click, it is delayed. I'm pretty sure it never used to be, I'm in my second season and it's slow. When changing between days it takes an awfully long time. Is there any way to speed this up? I am running 18 leagues but it said my computer would be more than fine to run it and still have 4.5 stars. I run totally fine with the 3D match engine on highest setting with zero lag and totally smooth.

    I could remove some leagues but would that really make that much of a difference? I don't even know if 18 is a lot of leagues to be having or not? lol

    Are there any tips? I can't seem to find the 'GPU assisted' option in options either, have they removed that now?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/JaeSwift
    [link] [comments]

    Youth Intake Loves to Tease Me...

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 06:13 PM PST

    Board unhappy with all incoming transfers on FM20

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 06:41 AM PST

    Anyone else get this? I'm signing players my scouting team gives 90+ ratings and 5 star potential, for 30-50k Euros out of a 20m budget, yet receive D, E and F grades by the board. I've never had a transfer get an A, and they only seem to give me B from great free transfers. It's always the financials they're unhappy with too, it's not like I'm breaking a philosophy or they have another reason.

    I'm not too bothered by this since I've been in the same club for 7 years now and performing well, but if this is how asinine the game is for everyone it's a major problem that's not being talked about.

    submitted by /u/MiserableBrilliance
    [link] [comments]

    Leeds Utd help

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:53 PM PST

    I've been perusing the web in hopes to find the perfect FM recreation of Marcelo Bielsa's tactics at Leeds Utd, but I can't find anything consistent. Would anyone be able to help me out here? I'm stuck mostly on player instructions and in possession, transition and out of possession. I've figured out how to get his 3-3-3-1 formation and have identified some stronger signings to bolster the squad

    submitted by /u/OtterlyInconceivable
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel