• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 27, 2019

    Football Manager - Weekly Help Thread - Ask your help requests here | Week Commencing 27/10/2019

    Football Manager - Weekly Help Thread - Ask your help requests here | Week Commencing 27/10/2019


    Weekly Help Thread - Ask your help requests here | Week Commencing 27/10/2019

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 02:07 AM PDT

    Please use this thread as a place to ask questions that are specific to your save, such as:

    • "Why is my tactic not working?"

    • "What role should I play this player in?"

    • "I have £xxm to spend, who should I buy?"

    If you are asking for tactical help/advice, please post an image of your formation and what insutructions/roles you have set.

    As a rule of thumb, if you ask a question, answer a question. This is what keeps this thread alive and useful.

    submitted by /u/FMG_AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    FM20 giveaway courtesy of SortitoutSI

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 11:13 AM PDT

    The ownership over at SortioutSI have been kind enough to provide a few copies of FM20 to be given away, and one of them will be given away here on the subreddit.

    All you need to do is join the Discord channel via the link in the sidebar and check the #announcements channel to find out how to enter.

    A winner will be drawn Tuesday 29th November at 8PM UK time.

    But if you don't win, no worries, you can enter the other giveaways which will be held on said Discord channel, or you can always get yourself a copy here.

    submitted by /u/ApuFromTechSupport
    [link] [comments]

    When your girlfriend asks why you're quiet and looking thoughtful...

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 05:16 AM PDT

    My LB is getting fined on Monday for underperforming

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 03:17 PM PDT

    You and your captain celebrating the champions league after being with the team since the league 2 days

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 03:56 PM PDT

    Listen Jorge, I'm pretty certain all you need is an internet connection mate.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 08:44 AM PDT

    My player just flexing before scoring the free kick

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 05:23 AM PDT

    Having a bit of fun writing news letters for my West Brom save...

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 02:38 AM PDT

    It's nice to see AI Dudelange still spending the big bucks...

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 04:42 PM PDT

    SI needs to make French LIGUE 1 just as bad in FM 2020 as it is in reality.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 07:13 AM PDT

    I'm a french fan and obviously I usually play our league extensively and over the past few years Ligue 1 has been way overpowered in the game. Last year was perhaps the worst year when it comes to that with Monaco and Marseille who were atrocious last year being consistently powerhouses during the whole year in FM. same for the year before.

    The level of ligue 1 is terrible with our teams getting blasted in europa leaugue and Champions league, Paris being the saving grace otherwise Portugal would've passed us in the rankings sooner rather than later.

    I want my Ligue 1 to suck in FM20, i'm tired of teams like Marseille and Monaco being any good and french teams doing fine in EUROPA. this breaks immersion but also make any "rebuild" type of saves with said teams pointless.

    submitted by /u/klausprime
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got them all in one year

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 11:48 AM PDT

    When you're 9th but you're the first club to qualify for Champions League

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 07:59 AM PDT

    FM18: Took Boston Utd from Vanarama North to EPL Champions...Only ever using players from the UK and Ireland

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 06:10 AM PDT

    Oddly satisfying

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 11:52 AM PDT

    This lad is going to be the youngest ever Man Utd and England National Team player. Courtesy Me

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 03:13 AM PDT

    Scored 5 pens! Missed 2!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 02:58 AM PDT

    Imagine winning the league by getting spanked 5-1...

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 03:11 AM PDT

    I almost feel guilty

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 08:01 AM PDT

    So is it unanimous that the 'all players outside of UK require a work permit' is the worst Brexit?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 06:14 PM PDT

    I think I'm playing director of football 2019.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 01:02 AM PDT

    Does anyone else completely dodge large aspects of the game like I do:

    1) I holiday every game after selecting a lineup and subs/tactic 2) My assistant manages all media 3) My assistant handles training

    Things I control:

    1) Signings 2) Board requests 3) Staff signing

    I think I enjoy the squad building aspect more than anything else. Making incremental gains, rescuing released youths from oblivion, finding staff and developing them seems to be the way I work. So far I've dragged ebbsfleet from national to league 1 in 6 seasons and I'm really enjoying it. Does anyone else play as a glorified director of football?

    submitted by /u/burninginq
    [link] [comments]

    Absolute stud at 19

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 09:59 PM PDT

    My promotion chances were crushed with a free kick.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 11:40 AM PDT

    I just finished my first full FM season with Alfreton Town FC in the Vanarama National League North. I was projected to finish in the upper-mid table and narrowly miss the playoffs, but with a few key signings, tactical adjustments and a bit of luck, we just barely missed promotion.

    I feel so defeated right now. The entire season was awesome. I was three points shy of finishing first in the division (York won those honors), and I made it to the playoff finals. We led 4-3 with three minutes remaining, and I was confident that I would be sailing to promotion. Next thing you know, they score and we're in a free-kick competition (shootout? I'm not hugely familiar with football to be honest).

    The final score in the contest was 12-11. My best free-kicker, a midfielder named Michael Collins, had a chance to tie. And he missed!

    So we lost our chances at promotion, and to make matters worse almost all of my players are leaving at the end of the season. But damn, that was a lot of fun. Moments like this make Football Manager the incredible game that it is.

    submitted by /u/AbeFromanSK
    [link] [comments]

    10 matches in 1 month

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 09:51 AM PDT

    Season length?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 05:06 PM PDT

    So I've been playing FM 19 since it came out, but I work a very busy schedule. So I don't get to play as much as I would like. I was just wondering how long it takes players to get through a season? It seems like it takes me forever to get through one season. Is there anything that I can do to speed up my process? I feel like I will never see my wonderkids actually reach the senior team lol. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/BWest246
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel