• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 26, 2019

    Football Manager - I've got the job as Data Analyst at the club i manage on FM Part 4

    Football Manager - I've got the job as Data Analyst at the club i manage on FM Part 4


    I've got the job as Data Analyst at the club i manage on FM Part 4

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 04:00 PM PDT

    I've got the job as Data Analyst at the club i manage on FM Part 4

    Hello again good people of r/footballmanagergames! Today i spent the whole day on the football pitch, 2 games+reports.

    It has been 3 weeks since i've started volunteering at FC Bežanija as Data Analyst, i've had 6 reports so far (3 for the First Team and 3 for the u21 squad). I think my reports and Data Analyst abilities are getting better and better, i find it easier to organize myself during the game, as well as after the game.We are undefeated since i joined the club ! U21 (1W, 2D) & First Team (2W, 1D) !

    First Team League Table: http://www.fsb.org.rs/3-beogradska-liga-0?todo=edit&file=medjuopstinska_liga_grupa_A.l98
    U21 League Table: http://www.fsb.org.rs/prva-omladinska-liga?file=Prva%20omladinksa%20liga.l98

    As you know from the previous update i've took charge of the marketing of FC Bežanija too ( Rebuilding the website, finding sponsors, Instagram, Facebook page, planning on opening the YT channel) . It is A LOT of work for one volunteer haha!

    If you wish to follow my work and work of FC Bežanija you can follow: https://www.instagram.com/fcbezanija/ . It would mean the world for me to get some kind of support on our Instagram from you guys!

    My questions now: How do pro's submit their reports after the game? I just send the graphs and charts i've made with my opinion on certain things, i also write about players that had good/bad day at the "office" and some gaps in the game i've managed to see ( We are being overrun in midfield lol).

    I am still struggling to attract any sponsors, i've tried with the local shops/breweries as you suggested they don't seem to be interested ( due to Poverty in Serbia i guess. ) Also Sports Interactive rejected sponsoring us too. :( !

    If you wish to help me in any way you can support my Patreon page > Big shoutout to our first(and i hope not last) Patreon Seth Adams, who found us with Reddit ! https://www.patreon.com/fkbezanija

    Here is the picture of our First team from today's match as a bonus! :)) The captain is only 16 years old but he is a MACHINE!!!

    https://i.redd.it/ukv1t0zsuyu31.jpg

    Thank you again! And i love you so much! This all wouldn't be possible if i didn't had so much support from you guys.

    submitted by /u/andrej_pav
    [link] [comments]

    Composure should be higher I think

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 03:46 PM PDT

    He's totally not offside, though...

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 04:22 AM PDT

    When you accidentally delete your Dynamo Dresden save where you won the CL 3 times and the Bundesliga 4.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 02:49 PM PDT

    The art of the deal

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 01:42 PM PDT

    Haven’t pre-ordered yet

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 05:48 PM PDT

    I've just FM'ed AI.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 01:58 PM PDT

    Joveljic keeping my finances healthy

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 05:35 AM PDT

    Own goal brace

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 04:28 PM PDT

    When you make a fake online dating account

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 03:53 PM PDT

    Just like real life, some managers just get it totally wrong

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 06:55 AM PDT

    Does anyone know of a mod that allows leagues' TV revenue to increase as their reputation/coefficient place increases?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 05:26 PM PDT

    Title says it all. I love making saves as Scottish teams and doing well in Europe so that the league becomes better. I've been savescumming like crazy recently for the other teams in the league in Europe so the coefficient gets bigger, and the SPL is the 5th best league in the game. Only problem is, we're still receiving the same TV revenue as when we were ranked 28th (it's an old version of FM.) So I was wondering if there was a mod for FM (any one really) that allows the TV revenue/sponsorships to increase as the league gets better? It really limits the gameplay beyond a certain point.

    submitted by /u/VanicFanboy
    [link] [comments]

    I did it! Started a new save a month ago in tribute to Bury, just achieved my first ever invincible league season!

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 05:32 PM PDT

    [FM12] 1000 goal striker hangs up his boots

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 07:53 AM PDT

    Lets start a list of the best Football Manager 2020 deals in the lead up to the beta

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 05:06 PM PDT

    The best i can find is £31.91 at fanatical

    submitted by /u/AMidgetOnWheels
    [link] [comments]

    Just had to sign this ready to go 17 Year old

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 07:55 PM PDT

    park the bus they said...

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 02:39 PM PDT

    Are you kidding me?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 03:08 PM PDT

    Does anyone watch the big world tournaments?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 04:38 AM PDT

    When ever the World Cup comes around on my saves I always like to have a chill out and watch the most interesting games of the tournament. This year I was participating in it (and won it) so I didn't get to watch some games but every game I watched was amazing (last minute penalty's, 40 yard screamers, the lot)

    Does anyone else do this for certain tournaments? It's a great way to relax during maybe a stressful transfer season

    submitted by /u/caddingtontv
    [link] [comments]

    I managed to win the Champions League with Dinamo Bucuresti! I'm so proud of my boys!

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 02:10 PM PDT

    Preferred pronouns

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 12:18 PM PDT

    My star striker just destroyed Real and got their manager sacked.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 12:45 PM PDT

    I got Pep Guardiola fired in Football Manager. AMA

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 07:11 PM PDT

    The best defender in the world just won the CL's Golden Boot.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 10:23 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel