• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 20, 2019

    Football Manager - Don't think that's allowed, mate

    Football Manager - Don't think that's allowed, mate


    Don't think that's allowed, mate

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 07:52 AM PDT

    RIP FM Career 2017-2037

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 02:41 PM PDT

    Imma keep this short. I overwrote my 20 years worth of managing save and have lost it forever. Had a good cry about it for at least 10 minutes. I'm not looking for sympathy, just recognition so it doesn't feel like a complete waste of my time. 🙏🏼😞

    submitted by /u/tanner_bh
    [link] [comments]

    Scouts found me this absolute monster of an 18 year old. I think I've never seen any regen that good at this age yet.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 01:23 PM PDT

    De Gea isn’t included in the squad for his own testimonial

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 04:53 PM PDT

    The bottom half of League 2 is not doing my job security any favours

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 03:46 PM PDT

    Talk about a tight group...

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 01:41 PM PDT

    Who is the best regen you ever train ? Barcelona does not leave him alone :/

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 05:02 AM PDT

    My most hype moment in FM! Took us 6 points clear which led us to the title!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 02:06 PM PDT

    Won the domestic double on my first season in charge of Ajax, almost went invincible until shitty scheduling forced me to play 3 games in 5 days without rest due to travelling to away fixtures, and subsequently lost in the Europa League Final after the bad run of form.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 03:34 AM PDT

    This beautiful run wasn't even in the top 3 goals of the tournament (World Cup Final ENG 4-2 FRA)

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 04:34 PM PDT

    Mambo No... 4.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 10:48 PM PDT

    Well, that was fast.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 06:35 AM PDT

    Beat Barcelona as Wisla Krakow

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 10:28 PM PDT

    Weirdest AI team selection? Witness RB Salzburg deploying Danny Welbeck as a central midfielder

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 02:15 AM PDT

    How to develop top players and still contend for titles?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 05:20 PM PDT

    I'm about 5 years into my everton save (I've played fm sparsely in the past but this is the first one I've properly played for multiple seasons). It's been successful, I've made top 4 every season except the first and I won the CL (with a bit of luck) last season

    My problem is I can't win the title. Liverpool are insanely good and get 95 points every year, so I play my best players a lot in the league to keep up, and still can't.

    Mainly bc I don't have a huge transfer budget yet, I can't buy any truly world class players. I have a class team and depth but no one you'd call like top 10 itw. I have some high potential youngsters, but like I said I can't play them that much in the league cause I'll fall further behind LFC. How do y'all balance this

    submitted by /u/datpata119
    [link] [comments]

    Didn't want to play with wingers...

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 04:58 PM PDT

    World class greyed player

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 03:51 AM PDT

    Well, it was along time ago, about a decade. I took the role at Inter and had a very good team. one day, i've been looking at my youth team and saw this Brazilian greyed out striker. the boy had some good stats so I gave him a contract. after a season he became a real beast, my best striker.

    since then, i never encoutered again in such a greyed out player. any of you had a good greyed out players in any of the last game?

    submitted by /u/PalmNutTree
    [link] [comments]

    A great regen

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 12:51 PM PDT

    A great regen

    This is my best regen so far. I have a few honourable mentions, but this guy tops them all.

    *he is also the current most expensive bulgarian player in the world*

    submitted by /u/JamesCena456
    [link] [comments]

    Yup, seems legit

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 11:05 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel