• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 29, 2019

    Football Manager - Weekly Help Thread - Ask your help requests here | Week Commencing 29/09/2019

    Football Manager - Weekly Help Thread - Ask your help requests here | Week Commencing 29/09/2019


    Weekly Help Thread - Ask your help requests here | Week Commencing 29/09/2019

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 02:03 AM PDT

    Please use this thread as a place to ask questions that are specific to your save, such as:

    • "Why is my tactic not working?"

    • "What role should I play this player in?"

    • "I have £xxm to spend, who should I buy?"

    If you are asking for tactical help/advice, please post an image of your formation and what insutructions/roles you have set.

    As a rule of thumb, if you ask a question, answer a question. This is what keeps this thread alive and useful.

    submitted by /u/FMG_AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    OK, Milan, BACK OFF

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 04:17 PM PDT

    Is this supposed to happen?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 01:28 PM PDT

    Getting turned down by 6th placed AS Roma despite just winning the CL and a third Bundesliga in a row

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 07:24 AM PDT

    I pay you $160k/week and you still have to have a side gig as a removalist?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 12:59 AM PDT

    That’s weird

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 09:22 AM PDT

    What a Career

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 10:35 AM PDT

    Nothing can trump german discipline

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 04:18 AM PDT

    FM mobile linking championship Brentford with Messi after one season!

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 12:25 PM PDT

    It's finally over

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 08:50 PM PDT

    Lads, are you awake?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 01:58 PM PDT

    Hmmm.....I wonder why?...

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 12:15 PM PDT

    He gets a red and wants a better contract

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 01:34 PM PDT

    190 potential! What a bargain!

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 07:25 AM PDT

    After 5 seasons with NO trophies (because as soon as I have it on sight - my players start thinking ball is square, and getting pneumonia, gonnorhea and dementia) I applied and got the job! Now, hopefully I won't fuckup lol (P. S. Back in the game after 15 years, don't judge)

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 03:16 PM PDT

    By far the best own goal I've seen

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 07:42 AM PDT

    So they let him go to West Ham but not the big boys huh

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 07:55 PM PDT

    Karma for Pellegrini. Manager must be delighted.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 09:12 AM PDT

    Desired Development/Academy Feature

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 02:47 PM PDT

    I was reading about the Ajax and Barca academies and how they train players to play in a specific system. What if you could set your academy to train for a certain system, leading to increased regens that fit your system. For example, you could set your academy to train for gegenpressing and to train box to box midfielders. This could also make investing in your academy a more worthwhile and interactive experience, and could even make a fully academy trained team possible as done by Barca and Ajax!

    submitted by /u/Ghostking_Ca
    [link] [comments]

    Really comparing him to one of the greats there, Adam.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 01:25 PM PDT

    Get stuck in lads!!!!

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 06:56 AM PDT

    Oh the irony...

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 09:04 PM PDT

    This animal

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 02:29 AM PDT

    UPDATE: (After 5 seasons with NO trophies (because as soon as I have it on sight - my players start thinking ball is square, and getting pneumonia, gonnorhea and dementia) I applied and got the job!) - 1st Official game for me and my $90mil Silva

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 05:17 PM PDT

    Why are my players so dumb?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 12:26 PM PDT

    I'm currently at a loss on why my players play so bad despite being a good squad.

    I'm playing a Dortmund save, I bought HÃ¥land, Ziyech and Hazard recently. Here are my tactics and my team.

    I've lost 75% of the matches played and we're a little over half the season. I decided to watch a full match in order to see why I am losing so much, I usually only watch the highlights.

    My players keep losing the ball or passing to an inexistent teammate. For instance, when my GK kicks the ball, he always kicks it much farther that needed and the opposition's defence usually recover it and mounts a counter off that. The same goes for the rest of the players, who shoot directly into a defender or they always misjudge their pass. Does anybody know why that is the case? I've started playing FM19 this year and got much better results on my other saves, only this Dortmund save keeps getting wrecked.

    Also, I get the feeling that the oppositions always try to take the ball much more than my players who generally watche the enemy pass by them without trying to tackle them or take the ball from them.

    submitted by /u/Dredy4
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel