• Breaking News

    Monday, September 30, 2019

    Football Manager - Just found out my Star DM with Beitar Jerusalem in FM 14,has died in 2016 in the chapecoence plane crash. RIP Josimar 😓

    Football Manager - Just found out my Star DM with Beitar Jerusalem in FM 14,has died in 2016 in the chapecoence plane crash. RIP Josimar ��


    Just found out my Star DM with Beitar Jerusalem in FM 14,has died in 2016 in the chapecoence plane crash. RIP Josimar ��

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 01:33 AM PDT

    This brat is 16 and didn’t even have a club when I signed him 3 months prior. Proceeded to call me patronizing when I commended his patience.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 12:14 PM PDT

    me irl

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 03:16 AM PDT

    Football Manager or Stock Market Manager?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 01:30 PM PDT

    He's got a point.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 02:58 AM PDT

    Defending is Overrated

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 01:04 PM PDT

    Due to fitness issues I had to play my 2nd GK as a left-back | He got an 8.1

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 10:09 AM PDT

    Due to fitness issues I had to play my 2nd GK as a left-back | He got an 8.1

    In my BATE Borisov save I had to play a match 2 days after a CL qualifaction game, so I had some problems with fitness (also had some injuries). I adapted the tactic and players to the situation and had to play my GK as a left-back, and he did amazingly well. In the highlights he passed like he was a midfielder and his stamina lowered so slowly, seems quite OP.

    Feel free to ask any questions.

    At the end of the match

    Are you actually serious?!

    Edit: His attributes:

    Stats

    submitted by /u/funnyzimonyt
    [link] [comments]

    This erection won't go away. Send help.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 02:02 PM PDT

    The man who made a difference

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 08:14 PM PDT

    Took a few years but I finally managed to sell all my season tickets

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 04:25 PM PDT

    After 9 seasons, I finally got a player get a perfect 10

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 09:47 PM PDT

    how much you like your supporters? my players: yes

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 03:13 AM PDT

    well... next year is our, boys

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 12:14 PM PDT

    Hooliganism is really getting out of hand

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 10:30 PM PDT

    Getting good regens everywhere is possible?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 02:43 PM PDT

    I was wondering, is it possible to get good regens in countries like Andorra or Somalia?

    Has anyone ever played in those countries (or other terrible places for football) and got half decent regens?

    submitted by /u/gobhniu
    [link] [comments]

    Not a bad way to win my first super cup

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 02:37 PM PDT

    Won at the first attempt, was not expecting that at all

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 03:20 PM PDT

    Mighty Czechs - Recreating Euro 2004 Czech Tactic

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 10:11 AM PDT

    Is it better for youth development to have your youth player in your main squad and to make him available for under23s matches OR to keep him in your under23 squad?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 02:07 PM PDT

    I'm throwing out this question in hopes of finding someone who knows a lot about how youth development works. However, any input would be appreciated!

    Also, if your player is 16 but shows a lot of skill and potential already, is it such a detriment to put him in your under23s or even your main squad?

    submitted by /u/pergamenes
    [link] [comments]

    [FMT18] I completed my first ever season without save-scumming

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 02:01 AM PDT

    I've been playing FM casually on and off since 2012 but I have never been able to complete a full season without save-scumming at least once... but this time I was determined to play fair and square.

    So I started at Man Utd, I hate what coaches after Ferguson have done to the team so the only logical thing to do was dubbing my save "In Fergies Footsteps". No pressure.

    So here goes, I'm normally not very good at other tactics than 4-2-3-1, but again I wanted to do things differently. And ended up with a narrow 4-1-2-1-2 formation. Got rid of Valencia, just because I think he's terrible. And got 33-year old Lichtsteiner to replace him and bought Alex Telles for the left back position due to Shaw's 4 month injury.

    We started pretty well. 6 games unbeaten, followed by a very unstable bunch of games - slowly pushing us down the league table. Finding us at the 5th place just past the halfway mark of the season. City has completely destroyed us in the league, Caraboa Cup and FA Cup - no glory for us in those games. The media and board are starting to talk about my position an United, but we carry on. I decide to switch back to a 4-2-3-1 formation for the remainder of the season. We're now 6th in de league, but have just beaten Roma on aggregate in the CL - next opponent is Manchester City who have been harrowing us all season. I decide to play and aggressive, time waisting mentality and we pull out a 1-1 draw at the Etihad (that's at least 3 goals against less than in each of the previous 4 games, so I'm happy). As a great preparation to the return we lose 2-1 to West Ham on the weekend, but I smell blood. We pick up where we left of against City with the same mentality and beat them 2-0. Next up is Barcelona who we beat with the same horrible tactics (horrible but succesful apparently, guess I'm more like Mourinho than I care to admit). The league isn't kind to us and we find ourselves in a hopeless 6th place with a 7 point gap to Liverpool and 7 points ahead of Bournemouth. Nothing to gain, nothing to lose. Our final opponent in the CL final, Tottenham Hotspurs who are 3rd in the league. We go at it with the same mentality and beat them with a 55th minute goal by Rashford and a 90+1 goal by Martial.

    My first ever CL title.

    The board offer me a 4-year extension, multiple times. I decline - I'm not the man to restore United, I'll try my luck elsewhere.

    Sorry for the long (and possibly boring) story, just wanted to share my first 100% honest season ever. I definitely need to improve my managing skills since 6th with United just isn't enough.

    60 games, 29 wins, 17 draws and 14 defeats. Goals scored 92, goals against 56.

    submitted by /u/darksson
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anyone here playing a flat 3-4-3?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 02:04 PM PDT

    So I watched this Tifo video earlier and it got me thinking about Johan Cruyff and 3-4-3.

    Since three up front was an exploit in fm18 I feel like I haven't built a three striker tacit in eons.

    Thinking of going flat, so 3 cbs, 2 cm + 2 wingers (not wing backs), and a narrow three of (left to right) a poacher, dlf/f9, and complete forward.

    Anyone running a set up like this?
    Any suggestions for mid roles?

    submitted by /u/pyrpaul
    [link] [comments]

    That's most impressive conversion rate I've ever seen from both teams in such a high scoring game

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 03:02 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel