• Breaking News

    Monday, July 8, 2019

    Football Manager - guys help i cant stop

    Football Manager - guys help i cant stop


    guys help i cant stop

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 07:03 AM PDT

    My first meme, go easy on me

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 12:53 PM PDT

    When you blow a 2-0 half time lead to a bottom half of the table team

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 05:05 PM PDT

    "We should tell him to ease off his tackle"

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 08:08 AM PDT

    Stolen from r/gaming

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 01:39 AM PDT

    Trust noone

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 08:33 AM PDT

    Now its beach football

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 01:32 PM PDT

    When your star striker gets a red card 5 minutes into a cup final

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 06:43 AM PDT

    Will you all just fuck off!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 02:45 PM PDT

    Highest Current Ability Youth Intake I've ever gotten

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 10:37 AM PDT

    When you successfully add new files to the game

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 02:11 AM PDT

    When you have one player that single handily carries your team to consecutive promotions

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 06:46 AM PDT

    Good way to start the transfer window

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 08:00 PM PDT

    When you reject an offer from Bayern

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 03:27 AM PDT

    ''It shows they got stuck in, which is fine by me''

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 11:37 AM PDT

    Oh yeah, a real fucking nail biter

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 10:24 AM PDT

    Not a bad 12 seasons, only issue is I wasn't managing them. Anyone else seen an AI-managed team shoot up the leagues like this?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 01:30 PM PDT

    I'm so sick and tired of teams scoring on their first shot on target

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 07:03 PM PDT

    Meanwhile my team has 30 shots where 50% hit the bar/post and the other half gets headed over the bar from 5 feet away. I hate this game sometimes but I can't stay awayyyyy

    submitted by /u/edit_life
    [link] [comments]

    How is attendance calculated?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 08:38 PM PDT

    In 2024, my FC Midtjylland side sells out our 11,500 seat stadium for league matches against big sides such as Brondby and Kobenhavn, but for the Champions League semifinal against PSG we only sold around 9,500. I'm wondering how on earth fans would decide they'd rather come to a league game (albeit an important one) rather than the first ever continental cup run from a Danish side against one of the biggest sides in the world.

    submitted by /u/MunchinCooters
    [link] [comments]

    Embracing Italian culture - 32 clean sheets, 7 conceded in Serie A.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 08:22 PM PDT

    Every. Single. Save.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 02:41 AM PDT

    There was only supposed to be 4 minutes of injury time

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 05:14 PM PDT

    A tale from my current save

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 04:14 AM PDT

    I took over Birmingham after getting sacked by Huddersfield, where I built a sweet young team that couldn't mature quick enough to get promotion.

    Brum had just been relegated to League 1 so my task was to win promotion, with the added pressure of the board demanding we go up as champions.

    I went back to Huddersfield and signed a regen on loan that, although he didn't have the best numbers had always produced for me on the pitch in the Championship (7 in 12 at age 19).

    Two games into the season, young Tim Rossiter had scored 4 goals and I realised I'd be a fool to take any chances of losing him and bought him for £500k, forever preserving his 8.70 rating in his history as the full length of his loan spell.

    The young target man, at a not overly tall 6'1 and with heading 12 and finishing 11 promptly led us to promotion and tied up the league with games to spare, scoring 22 in the process and with a good few assists thrown in for good measure.

    Although I strengthened my front line for the Championship I was always going to give him his chance to shine and lo, didn't he deliver with 9 in his first 9 games for Birmingham at that level.

    Then, disaster struck as he did his cruciate in and was sidelined for 5-7 months, vowing to return stronger than ever but in the meantime leaving a lanky hole up front in my quest to finish in the top half...

    Fast forward to the 2nd last game of the season, I'm in the hunt for the play offs and young Tim is lurking around the squad again, getting minutes but not yet regaining his form. We dip 0-2 to Norwich, seemingly ending our hopes of consecutive promotions in the process...and yet the other results come in and we aren't dead and buried just yet.

    The 4 teams from 6th to 9th are covered by just 1 point, with my Blues sitting 9th and needing the 3 teams above me (who all play away but nowhere challenging) to drop points, while I needed to beat 13th placed QPR at home.

    It's the 70th minute and all 3 teams above me are failing to win, and here I am sitting at 2-2 at home to Rangers. It's time to throw everything at it. 3 at the back, 3 up front, and our man Rossiter right in the middle of things as I tell my wingers to get the ball in the mixer and see what happens.....

    QPR score on the counter. Swearing occurs.

    I push my defensive line up so high my centre backs are practically on the edge of Rangers' box. We equalise, 3-3. Then, in the 92nd minute our hero pops up at the far post and crashes a header in off the bar. Absolute scenes. His first goal since his injury and what a time for it. The rest of the scores stay the same and we are in the playoffs in our first season in the Championship....Birmingham vs......3rd place Aston Villa....ah crap....

    We win the home leg 1-0. They're nothing special (we took 4 points from them in the league), but we can't make our dominance count. 5 minutes into the 2nd leg Villa level the tie. It stays that way until the last 10 minutes when would you believe it, our rejuvenated young striker pops up off the bench and crashes home a late goal to put us 2-1 up on aggregate and heading to Wembley. Just build the statue already.

    The club had been struggling financially, and my major signing of the previous summer (all £8m of him, Welsh box-to-box regen) was being eyed up by the Prem sides and I would absolutely have to take the money and run if we can't get our hands on that Prem tv money, but now here we are, 1 game against Crystal Palace away from the promised land, and it's all thanks to the previously crippled kid, written off by Huddersfield as not good enough for the Championship (they finished 8th, by the way).

    The play off final? Well, there wasn't room for one last Rossiter fairy tale but that record signing of mine, well he crashed in the goal of the season on the half volley from the edge of the box in the first 5 minutes and we didn't look back. Palace were crushed 3-0 and the wolves were kept from the door at St Andrews as we take the fight to the top flight.

    Football Manager....bloody hell...

    submitted by /u/Rodriguez79
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to unsettle a manager?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 08:35 PM PDT

    I want to return to my old club, Emery is destroying its future selling a lot. I might scum kick him but I would love to do it rightfully. Is there a way to show interest in the job?

    submitted by /u/Kaiserigen
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel