• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 7, 2019

    Football Manager - Accurate representation of my life

    Football Manager - Accurate representation of my life


    Accurate representation of my life

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 08:57 AM PDT

    Me: 12 match unbeaten run, gunning for the last CL spot, playing against team in the relegation zone. Opposing striker on a 15-hour goal drought:

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 05:20 AM PDT

    How you spot the weeb in your squad

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 10:07 AM PDT

    A testimonial before testimonials were a feature

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 05:57 AM PDT

    This was a moment in FM that truly is unbeatable for me. I have an FM13 with Southampton I still play to this day. After about 2-3 seasons, I made my first ever big signing. A 19 year old Argentinian center midfielder named Ramiro Cortizo.

    Ramiro was a risk, I had never spent more than $10 million on a player, never paid wages that high, and he had yet to really prove himself. And prove himself, he did. The most consistent player to ever play. I don't think he ever had a game rating below 7.0. He was an assist machine. Scored a few goals too.

    His most legendary game comes from a CL final in our early years against Barcelona. I had a pretty young team, whose inexperience showed when we got 2 red cards and were down to 9 men by the 53rd minute. And down 1-0. I switched to a formation with one striker, and Ramiro Cortizo being the only playmaker in midfield, who also would have the responsibility of breaking up play and carrying the ball forward. And he did that so well, everytime I saw the match engine going I saw either him or a defender winning the ball, Ramiro dribbling through atleast 3 people with it, putting in a sexy through ball for my young poacher, and he scores. This happened 3 times. I thought I was just watching a replay over and over. Nope. 3 goals scored the same way. All 3 scored by the same striker, and all 3 assists from Ramiro Cortizo. We won 3-1 with 9 men after being down 1-0. In the CL final.

    He was a club legend. I kept him at the club, even though he wanted a $500,000 per week contract at age 34. I wanted to give him a testimonial. But FM13 didn't have that option. So my assman sets up friendlies. And the absolute madman set up a friendly with his former club, Boca, on the date of his retirement in the following preseason. What? Amazing!!! And what does Ramiro do? Score a hat trick in that "testimonial." I almost cried. He retired that day as a legend. Never went into coaching, but fully went into my heart.

    submitted by /u/oreopoptartman
    [link] [comments]

    "Hey coach! I'm so happy to be ba-" "Get out."

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 04:45 PM PDT

    He scored more screamers in a tournament than 2 years with my squad

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 07:21 PM PDT

    For once the FM gods shone down upon me

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 01:19 AM PDT

    I teared up a little not gonna lie.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 08:28 AM PDT

    Player asks to leave club, I sell him on his request, then other players starts conversation with no option to tell him "transfer was player's choice"

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 01:12 PM PDT

    Hi !

    I just encountered a small problem.

    I am managing PSG, Cavani asked me to leave at the end of the season "because he feels bad in the country".
    Napoli offers me his value on July 2nd next season, so I agree to sell him.

    I have a message from my assistant, telling me that Verratti seems concerned.

    I talk to him, and he tells me that he is very disappointed in Cavani's transfer.
    I would like to tell him "Cavani wanted to leave and I promised him to let him go if a sufficient offer was made", but the option is not available.

    I have a lot of options, like "I had to let him leave for a bigger club for his career", "The club needed the money" or "I must respect the rules to mage a team and he wouldn't have been selected", but the real answer is not available.

    So, I chosse the options which seems the bast, "I am going to hire a better player to replace him", but Verratti becomes angry, and I have to answer at least 2 other questions before he leaves with bad morale.

    Is it possible to add the option in FM20 ?

    submitted by /u/barthvonries
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t even know where to start

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 04:57 PM PDT

    My wildest game in all my years playing FM

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 12:07 PM PDT

    Saw this purveyor of office furniture in town and all I could think is: “We’re being seriously overrun in midfield”

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 04:50 AM PDT

    Left it a bit late there, lads.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 04:19 PM PDT

    They literally could not invest any less money. Otherwise I might need a 'Call the Police' function for me in the game.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 06:26 AM PDT

    The year is 2036, my 3rd as Chelsea manager (my fav team) after 8 clubs. And this is the title race. I've never seen anything like it. I'm currently going for my 3rd straight premier league title

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 08:09 AM PDT

    When your parents try to be creative,

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 12:05 PM PDT

    "A minor issue..."

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 09:29 PM PDT

    My frist PL goal, by Matty Cash, on his birthday. The odds

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 04:45 PM PDT

    Nice, thank you assistant manager

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 07:47 PM PDT

    Worked out the chances of getting a regen son

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 04:34 PM PDT

    Its quite low

    submitted by /u/FluffyZebras
    [link] [comments]

    DAMN

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 10:08 PM PDT

    Gotta love relegation!

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 07:11 PM PDT

    Just played FA Cup 3rd round 2028... Most Shots in a game, can anyone beat that?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 04:52 PM PDT

    When your football game turns into a Gaelic football game.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 03:49 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel