• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 29, 2021

    Football Manager - Just discovered how truly wonderful the additional comments function can be

    Football Manager - Just discovered how truly wonderful the additional comments function can be


    Just discovered how truly wonderful the additional comments function can be

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    its not a myth???? its a real thing????

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    When a player you signed for your club in FM joins them in real life

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 02:39 AM PDT

    Don't have anyone to share this with: I just won the Bundesliga with my favorite team after promoting last season. I don't know how, but I'm so happy

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 05:26 PM PDT

    �� Most meriting 10.0?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 02:47 AM PDT

    Considering his 3 strength, I would beg to differ

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 03:32 PM PDT

    You call that Finished Scouting?!?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 05:10 PM PDT

    So in my FM19 save, Havertz never got called up to the German NT (because of licensing issues) so he ended up playing for France after getting transferred to PSG and he managed to win the World Cup with them.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 11:39 PM PDT

    Your thoughts on Brazil’s football

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 05:07 PM PDT

    Hey, I'm a brazilian fm player and I'd like to know what you guys thinks about the brazilian players in the game and the nationals tournaments. Do you actually had saves managing brazilian clubs or just steals ours wonderkids?

    submitted by /u/dartrago
    [link] [comments]

    Two North American teams playing each other in the 2032 Copa America final

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 01:21 PM PDT

    Players should be able to exceed their potential.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    While not common, many "benchwarmers" go to new teams and become better than they've ever been projected as. It should not be a common thing that happens with every other player, but with the right training, game time, and etc, players should be able to exceed their set "Potential Ability". It's unfair for players who are just stuck at a certain level when in reality, they could become better than what a game says they could be.

    Dynamic potential that fluctuates between games and seasons should definitely be a thing.

    submitted by /u/kwonjun
    [link] [comments]

    Why are there a couple of missing years here? What does the dotted line mean?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 02:47 PM PDT

    Months of game play down the drain. 9 season into my journey save.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 06:16 PM PDT

    Trying to do the Carabao Cup/Conference League double...then this is how FM schedules my two finals. More like *FM*L, amirite?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 12:26 PM PDT

    Is FM21 still worth buying at this time of the year? The steam sale is on right now, and I'm really tempted to try and play Football Manager

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    So watch it. Drink it in.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 10:15 PM PDT

    My proudest achievement, my best new-gen. Bought him for 750k and now he's my best player.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 03:29 AM PDT

    Am I the only one who lets my debuting youth candidates take the penalty?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 01:31 AM PDT

    Whenever a player from my youth academy makes it to first team, I always let them take the penalty if it occurs in the game on their debut, ensuring their first goal is free and for that supposed "boost in confidence"

    submitted by /u/_LonePhoenix_
    [link] [comments]

    Just lost my UCL tie because of this own goal from my best CB. Also missed a penalty kick a couple of minutes later to realy rub salt in the wound

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 06:49 PM PDT

    Behold the first ever player to score 4 in a World Cup Final- Timo Werner. I have never wanted something from FM to happen more in real life than this.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 08:00 PM PDT

    I'm leading by this own goal. I mean, that was a real banger. Thanks... I guess? ��

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 04:58 AM PDT

    No words…

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 11:42 AM PDT

    Champions League Final........

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 10:58 PM PDT

    Rare Events in Football Manager

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 06:19 AM PDT

    I just came to know that you can have a son in Football Manager, but the event is very rare. What are other rare events that happen in the game that you know of?

    submitted by /u/GoodAirline4188
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel