• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 12, 2020

    Football Manager - Weekly Help Thread - Ask your help requests here | Week Commencing 12/07/2020

    Football Manager - Weekly Help Thread - Ask your help requests here | Week Commencing 12/07/2020


    Weekly Help Thread - Ask your help requests here | Week Commencing 12/07/2020

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 02:31 AM PDT

    Please use this thread as a place to ask questions that are specific to your save, such as:

    • "Why is my tactic not working?"

    • "What role should I play this player in?"

    • "I have £xxm to spend, who should I buy?"

    If you are asking for tactical help/advice, please post an image of your formation and what insutructions/roles you have set.

    As a rule of thumb, if you ask a question, answer a question. This is what keeps this thread alive and useful.

    submitted by /u/FMG_AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Pressing 100

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    It hurts being this good yet this bad

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    I have 3$

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    For once he's good for something...

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    Always quick pick, then change it

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    Going into the last match day and...lets just say the battle for promotion is tight.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    I don't think I've ever seen a 2.2 match rating...

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    When you had an argument with the board and all the boys has your back

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    What's the worst season you've ever had in charge of a club?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    In honor of my most recent season with Colchester in the premier league, where I finished with a whopping 4 points, -102 goal differential, and 11 different records (different combinations of record low points, wins, goals, draws, worst discipline, most defeats, and highest ever finish for colchester). Kept my job and got that sweet sweet premier league money though.

    Tell me about your worst season, let's wallow in misery together.

    submitted by /u/TheyTookByoomba
    [link] [comments]

    Back again to so off my favourite regen but I’ve genuinely never had a player have a year like this before...... he’s a freak.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    Are my fans bipolar?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    Project Team Reddit final update!

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    What is this all about?

    For those of you who are out of the loop and have no idea what this is about, feel free to check post1 and post2.

    Things I thought needed to be addressed

    First of all the game version we're going to use is FM18, not FM20! I am sorry I forgot to mention this in my previous posts.

    The bad news are that it isn't the newest version of the game.

    The good news.. we're all going to be 2 years younger in the game and many football legends like Kaka and Pirlo are still in the game (for just a season, but still!).

    Second thing I want to let you guys know that english isn't my native language. While I can fully understand and communicate, I still find myself struggling to find the correct words sometimes. So please keep that in mind when reading my updates or when you'll watch the first video.

    I will surely improve as I get more used to it though :)

    Okay, so what's the update? When are we going to start?

    Things are almost done! The main team has been created and is ready for action. The Rival team it is still being worked at, but should be ready as well tonight.

    Since some of the players are already in their mid 20's, I decided to drop the idea of starting in the 6th english league, and instead I've chosen the 4th league. Sky Bet League 2 is going to be the start of our journey!

    In 2018, 2 teams in that league were related. Those teams were Barnet and Chesterfield.

    I am sorry if there are any RL fans of those teams among us. Your teams have been erased from football history :'(

    Barnet will be replaced by FC Reddit United. The team colors have been changed (new colors: orange, black and white) and the orignal players removed, and so were the club trophies and records.

    Same thing goes for Chesterfield which has been stripped empty and replaced with Rival Team.

    Here is the list with all the participants. The team the're in, their squad role and shirt number:

    FC Reddit United Role # Rival Team Role #
    /u/boeingner737 GK 1 /u/Szabics9 CB 95
    /u/theflyingpenguin15 GK 33 /u/thebigsweed8 CB/DM 4
    /u/labmaster55 GK 55 /u/tryagainyesterday CB/RB 13
    /u/SendMeYourPetPic LB 3 /u/peternyffeler LB 15
    /u/CleverGoose90 LB 26 /u/JesusFeist69420 LB 35
    /u/consciousx RB 32 /u/bramvn RB 5
    /u/Lousykid123 RB/RWB 36 /u/Nicadeus DM/CM 33
    /u/theartofdefending CB 16 /u/Babasalenko DM/CM 27
    /u/CharizardsRage CB 67 /u/papzman2 CM/DM 28
    /u/thataboy97 CB/DM 6 /u/w0mbatastronaut CM/AMC 20
    /u/ratemeonly CB/LB 24 /u/Haz191 CM/AMC 23
    /u/ZedVoid CB/RB 2 /u/F122Finn AML 14
    /u/Aaron2206 DM/CM 72 /u/OSimmer AMR 10
    /u/greeeeeeenn DM/CM 71 /u/names_plissken AMC/ST 11
    /u/AprilsMostAmazing DM/CM 21 /u/Dobispr0 ST 8
    /u/Mikhail_Mengsk CM/AMC 13 /u/Bwc_and_selfsucker ST 69
    /u/maryonepear CM/AMC 90 /u/elch127 Headcoach
    /u/AaltoSax CM/AMC 18
    /u/NervousAdvisory ML/AML 15
    /u/toniQue7 AML 77
    /u/tim060 AML 43
    /u/Deecat1 MR/AMR 8
    /u/leopardchief AMR 7
    /u/belabinda AMR 99
    /u/Knucklehead202 AMC/ST 28
    /u/heldermakengo AMC/ST 69
    /u/BennedictBennett ST 9
    /u/FedeL25 ST 25
    /u/Struan-Maclean ST 10
    /u/shadowgateszvjc ST 14

    I apologise to u/Deecat1 for I was not able to offer the requested shirt number! I hope #8 will bring him great success though!

    Note: I know that the Rival team doesn't have as many players as the main team, but I do have some surprises in store for them! 5 football legends who are/were still playing in 2018 and were FREE AGENTS will join the team to give them a big morale boost in the locker room and experience on the field!

    I will not accept further submissions. Sorry!

    Rival Team name and badge - UNDECIDED!

    As you probably noticed, I haven't found an identity for the Rival team yet. So here is where I am asking for your help! If you have any suggestions please feel free to share it with us or send me a PM!

    FC Reddit United badge and jerseys!

    In the registration survey, I've asked you guys about the badge you like the most (from a selection of old badges I used in my old saves). Most of you picked Choice 1. So I got myself working on it... But, as I was trying to make it work I realized it just doesn't look right. It didn't had the right colors and the "Reddit" identity.

    And so.. I scrapped it and came up with a brand new one, which I hope you guys will agree that it fits much better! I present you the official badge of FC Reddit United!

    As many of you suggested, the colors of the team will be orange and white mainly, with a bit of black to make it look better :)

    So here are the Home Jersey and Away Jersey!

    Facepacks and logo pack

    I've downloaded 10gb worth of logos and faces and added them to the game for a more immmersive and authentic experience!

    That being said. I wish we could all have our faces in the game. I added mine, but I can't force anyone to send me their selfies, lol.

    If you think that's a cool idea and you want to have your face added in the game as well, just take a good selfie (on a clean background, like a white wall) so I can properly edit it and add it in game, upload it somewhere (imgur works) and send the link to me through a PM!

    I repeat. This is NOT mandatory! But I do think it will help the players bound if they knew how their teammates look like! :)

    Story format and update days!

    I am planing on doing a YouTube series out of this, as I said in my main post.

    I don't plan on gaining anything out of this. It's just a hobby and learning experience for me.

    I won't ask you to subscribe to my channel and I will most certainly not try to promote it in any way on this subreddit.

    When the first episode is done. I will upload it and send the video link to every single one of the participating players. It's up to you if you chose to subscribe or not, but I will ONLY send the first video. If you want to keep in touch with the series, it would be in your best interest to subsribe so you can get notification when I upload a new episode.

    I plan on uploading daily episodes if possible and time allows me. Each episode will be around 30 minutes long or at least 3 played matches!

    On every Friday/Saturday (up to you) I will post a story update on Reddit as well!

    For any other questions or suggestions please don't hesitate to engage in the conversation! Thank you all!

    Edit1: I decided on the Rival Team's name. You guys are Reddit City, and here is your new shiny badge! I think I like it more than ours :)

    submitted by /u/ToniQue7
    [link] [comments]

    Finally found a good assistant manager

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    No doubt my finest FM achievement

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    Model Citizen. Either footed. How rare is this?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    Screenshots are not that hard

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    Please! Please stop taking pictures of your screen. Y'all are likely younger than me. You must've all grown up with the internet and computers.

    Take screenshots. Not pictures of your screen....

    submitted by /u/pinewood25
    [link] [comments]

    32-year-old Lewandowski is still an absolute cheat code.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    Coming to the end of my Glory Hunter save...I just had to get this guy in. Look at those physicals for a centre back!

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    Still recovering from this rollercoaster Europa League Final!

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    seen alot of people saying newgen fullbacks are hard to come by, so here's pretty much my only academy player to ever break through the first team, starting rb for spain and vice-captain for portsmouth

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    The spawn of satan is in my game

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    Their only shot on target was a penalty. Went on to lose on penalties. Goddamn it FM!

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    Managed the unthinkable!

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 03:58 AM PDT

    17 and already starting for the French national team

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    liverpool let me go why did u even buy dybala like u had noone else

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel