• Breaking News

    Friday, July 3, 2020

    Football Manager - 💙 IG: @footymanagermemes

    Football Manager - �� IG: @footymanagermemes


    �� IG: @footymanagermemes

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    My side of the FM saved me from suicide conversation. Thank you for everyones support! It means the world!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    I just can''t help myself when I see it...

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    Would love to have been a fly on the wall for those two minutes...

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 02:00 AM PDT

    One star is five stars if your name is Yûki Kimura

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    One star is five stars if your name is Yûki Kimura

    Hello, I'll tell you the great story of my club legend, Yûki Kimura. Sorry for my poor English, I'll do my best as a foreign speaker.

    The 2023 season is approaching. My job at Dulwich Hamlet in League Two looks cool. We are growing, we managed to get two promotions. I see this young Japanese full back playing for Freiburg. He's available for loan, I'm in. He's quite short but he's fabulous (18/20) at free kicks. The first games are OK but I see he isn't that good at defending and this is causing trouble. I make some adjustments and try to train him in a more attacking position (right winger).

    We win the League Two title. I sell many players to raise some money and eventually manage to buy him at the end of the season.

    We can close our eyes, the time goes on. The weather is windy and it looks like there's a lot of supporters screaming. It's 2028. We, Dulwich Hamlet, are in Premier League and officially avoided relegation. Yûki is still playing for me. He followed me from League Two to Premier League in just 5 seasons and played in a marvellous way.

    The season ends. My staff tells me that Yûki isn't good enough for this level. I think about it, I get some offers. I sell him. First year without Yûki = relegation.

    The time goes on and my life without Yûki brings me another promotion and after some years an incredible FA Cup.

    We can close our eyes, the time goes on. It's 2034. We have a good team, we have a solid defence but we just can't win anything more. I don't have enough money for great signings. My dear 32 year old Kimura is having fun around the world. He's a one star player now but still plays for his national team. I have a crazy idea. I want that guy, I need that guy. I buy my man.

    The season starts and when I need it, Yûki delivers quality. The crucial moments of the season come. Some key players get injured. I need Yûki and he scores and make an assist in both the FA Cup and Carabao Cup finals with essential goals and we also manage to win the Premier League. [At the end of the post you can watch the two goals, the assist and some screenshots.]

    Yûki stays with me for another season. We win everything except from the Carabao Cup. He misses the Community Shield for a light injury and plays in every final. The season ends and he announces his retirement. I announce my retirement. This game gave me everything I could ask for. One star is five stars if your name is Yûki Kimura.

    SUPER-STRANGE UPDATE: I PUCHASED AND STARTED READING GO GO MONSTER BY TAIYO MATSUMOTO AND AFTER 15 PAGES I FIND A CHARACTER CALLED YUMI KIMURA. THIS IS INSANE. I'M GOING CRAZY.

    https://preview.redd.it/plnz4m27io851.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=517511a6313d3978955a6c4b76f71892044ff96e

    https://preview.redd.it/e4v01cwaio851.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=15aa93d068808e92579e75acd00ba1019cb2208f

    https://preview.redd.it/jpqwo4niko851.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=ef8413b405cbf08d08f23d061df0b9d4cb819063

    https://preview.redd.it/ixbxaaniko851.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=468b8375ef9d7b3ec612641afae5a6bb03e9611c

    EFL CUP FINAL

    FA CUP FINAL

    Chelsea 1-3 Dulwich Hamlet

    Tottenham 1-3 Dulwich Hamlet

    submitted by /u/sccriabin
    [link] [comments]

    *Chuckles* I'm in danger

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    UPDATE: I posted the other day on how my board expected me to be relegated... I got promoted!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    My journeyman, ~22 seasons, 8 teams, 1 national team, 7663 days in game, 6months in the same save <1 Champions League, 2 Europa League, 1 FIFA Club world cup, 3 European supercup, 12 Leagues, 13 Cups> :D

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    703 league appearances for Napoli, what a fucking legend.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    New Save, first year at AC Milan, won the Serie A with my custom tactics, totally unexpected!Also fewer goals conceded and 2nd at goals scored

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    My god the anger

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    Just doing my first full season since getting the game. Decided to play as Oldham (my team) aiming for mid table. Was hovering around 10th for most of the season with the leagues top scorer....13 fucking losses in a row and the motherfuckers couldn't score a single goal. literally from 9/10th to relegation then sacked in a 2 hour span.

    I didn't realise a game would ever make me this angry.

    But here we go again. I love this game.

    submitted by /u/mancmagic
    [link] [comments]

    Finally won every division from League Two to the Prem in 13 seasons

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    This is the guy being tipped to play for Villa this weekend away to Liverpool. A solid FM20 English wonderkid.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    Can't wait to join the 0 points club

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    My heart is still not back to normal after that

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    happened in the group stages of the world cup

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 01:11 AM PDT

    Played my old Liverpool save on fm15 for the first time in 4 years wondering why i stopped playing it until...

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    A peace defender

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    If you're thinking of buying Football Manager 2020 on Google Stadia - read this

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    I'm posting this for awareness for anyone thinking of buying Football Manager 2020 on Google Stadia.
    There is an on going bug which has existed for over 6 months (probably it's been an issue whenever the game was released) where the game eventually fails to save and save game files look to become corrupted.
    The issue in question is pretty well documented here https://community.sigames.com/topic/509912-wont-save/ .
    It seems to be related to the size of game slots Stadia provides and SI's (Sports Interactive) integration to compensate for this. A quote from one of the developers on the forum linked above : "Without revealing too much, each save slot on the Stadia platform has a size limit. We implemented a system in which saves can split over slots if they exceed the limit. Save size is something we have experimented with and internal investigations are ongoing. However, whilst trying to reproduce this issue I've experienced it very early on in saves when they'd still be a small size."
    From what I've seen, it seems to affect people who have a large number of leagues loaded and/or are a fair few seasons in to the game. It would seem to happen more frequently to people whose saves have gotten to a larger size, however as the quote above points out it can happen even when your save is a smaller size.
    For me, the issue occurred when I started my third season, after that I could not save the game, it either wouldn't let me save at all, or it "saved" but with an error message. The saved game would then seemingly be corrupted and I could not load it.
    I've been back and forth with both SI and Stadia about this however the replies I get is basically "they are working on it".
    Normally, I would not make such a big deal over a bug, however it has existed for over half a year with no resolution. I also see more and more people posting (on various forums) that they have ran in to it.
    So if anyone is considering buying the game on Stadia, please be aware of this issue, many people have gotten xx seasons in to the game and their progress is lost. Please also check the above linked forum to see if a fix is rolled out (however since this the bug has existed for such a long time my confidence is low on that happening).

    submitted by /u/intothewild87
    [link] [comments]

    Marriage Counsellor 2016

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    Managed my first invincible season with Atalanta!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    I know it's a meaningless friendly against a team of nobodies, but I've never seen anything so ruthless. 13 goals for one player, 10-0 up in 32 minutes, 7 disallowed goals and four players with a 10.0

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    Real Madrid crashes into a parked bus

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel