• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 31, 2020

    Football Manager - This is pure sex [NSFW]

    Football Manager - This is pure sex [NSFW]


    This is pure sex [NSFW]

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    Poor Norwich... I won the Europa League, Southampton won the Champions League while Tottenham beat them in the FA Cup Final...

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    FM during Pandemic

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 01:55 AM PDT

    So I have seen how FM is helping people relieve the boredom of self-isolation which is great.

    A surprise payoff for me is helping my 2yo plane obsessed son.

    He doesn't get to see planes fly past nearly as much as he used to where we live - but he hears the noise of the 3D match engine starting up on my 7 year old Mac, and thinks it's a plane!

    EDIT: thank you for the medal! It's my first. (I think this is what I'm meant to do?) You are very kind!!

    submitted by /u/labmaster55
    [link] [comments]

    eder alvarez balanta is the best cb

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 03:27 AM PDT

    1 april joke of football manager..

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    John Souttar doing his own Non League to Legend...

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    Two teams in the Championship will be playing European Football...

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    Having followed his career for my entire save, I’ve finally signed my dream player.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Back in July 2022, Dutch legend Jonathan Smeekes joined Manchester United at 20 years old. He had just scored 8 league goals from left winger in 23 games for PSV. Over the next 14 years, I watched in earnest from lowly League Two as he became a Manchester United icon, scoring decisive goals year after year and lifting just about every competition the world had to offer. In addition, he is a Ballon D'Or winner, European Golden Boy winner, an Olympic gold medalist and a former Golden Shoe winner to boot.

    He repeatedly swatted away PSG's advances in a bid to become a Manchester United legend (which, in my eyes, he is) and amassed a ridiculous 165 league goals in 433 games all whilst I quietly plied my trade with Newport County and Bury before slowly announcing myself to the football world with two promotions in three seasons with Birmingham City to return them to the Premier League.

    After struggling in my first season in the big time, I managed to steer us clear of relegation before winning the Carabao Cup in my second. Third season, I won the Europa League to guarantee Champions League football. Smeekes continued to bang in the goals before being phased out by 66-year old United legend Antonio Conte in my fourth season.

    I seized my opportunity. Smeekes is 34 and warming the bench. £10.5m will be enough to satisfy United's demands. I interact with the board and have my first ever acceptance from them to sign a player.

    Jonathan Smeekes is finally my player, donning Birmingham blue and passing on all of his experience to the boys. What a fucking legend. I'm so happy.

    EDIT: for those asking. https://imgur.com/gallery/mBnUk91

    submitted by /u/Jimmymott
    [link] [comments]

    April Fool From Sport Interactive

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    ngl this cracked me up

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    Insane 14 y.o regen already at 131 CA

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    So Lord Dracula just came through my academy.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    Is it just me who gets extremely annoyed by players of teams who want your players piping up? What I'd really like to tell Lewis Cook is for him to fuck off, to be honest.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    What a Scottish Cup Final that was

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    My Best Ever FM Moment, MidTable in the third devision of spain, First Season. Real Madrid Turn Up and my players do this.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    2 week trial

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    The 2 week free trial just ended for me, and can I just say I understand the hype now. What a game. I cant afford exactly due to this virus, but when I can I'll be back.

    submitted by /u/rjh574
    [link] [comments]

    Found this on Twitter. Op was Ajax of course. I think this is too much even for FM's standards.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    After 20 seasons over three FM games I've finally won my first ever trophy

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    *sorry not a prntscrn* I'm 10 years into my solihull moors save and I'm worried my working with youngsters attribute may arouse suspicion....

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 03:16 AM PDT

    One of my greatest achievements on FM so far, I finished the season invincible with a goal difference of exactly 100 and only 6 goals conceded.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    So the plan was to win comfortably, 4 or 5 goals would have been fine....

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    this game makes me want to cry sometimes; wonder season aswell

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    I think, my team just scored the greatest set piece goal in the history of FM. In the Champions League Final as well.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Ben Knight performing the best interception in the history of interceptions, maybe ever

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 05:30 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel