• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 15, 2019

    Football Manager - Weekly Help Thread - Ask your help requests here | Week Commencing 15/12/2019

    Football Manager - Weekly Help Thread - Ask your help requests here | Week Commencing 15/12/2019


    Weekly Help Thread - Ask your help requests here | Week Commencing 15/12/2019

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 01:13 AM PST

    Please use this thread as a place to ask questions that are specific to your save, such as:

    • "Why is my tactic not working?"

    • "What role should I play this player in?"

    • "I have £xxm to spend, who should I buy?"

    If you are asking for tactical help/advice, please post an image of your formation and what insutructions/roles you have set.

    As a rule of thumb, if you ask a question, answer a question. This is what keeps this thread alive and useful.

    submitted by /u/FMG_AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    That 39 years old out of shape former star joining your lower league team

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 07:29 AM PST

    When you hold a team meeting when morale is low.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 10:13 AM PST

    I put Keanu Reeves into my Football Manager game and it gave him really long arms. Please send help.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 04:50 PM PST

    The best player my youth academy has ever produced. He will be 16 in 3 days.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 10:10 PM PST

    The perfect counter can happen in FM20

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 01:55 AM PST

    The Craziest game that kept me in the premier league

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 05:35 PM PST

    Don't worry, guys, €351 is plenty of money. Our financial status is still okay.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 03:08 AM PST

    And he did it. My U19's manager got the perfect season.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 06:35 AM PST

    thanks mate i'm full

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 02:45 PM PST

    PSG really out PSGed themselves this transfer window

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 07:39 PM PST

    Make sense.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 08:35 AM PST

    A Galaxy Far Far Away joins FM

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 07:45 AM PST

    A Galaxy Far Far Away joins FM

    I was a bit bored with FM19 and have been excited about the upcoming Star Wars movie, so like any normal human I decided to create a database that included teams from my favorite galaxy. After hours of editing, creation, googling, etc. I now have a Star Wars database complete with 80 teams in 4 divisions. 25 of the 80 teams have logos and home kits that were snagged from Philip Slattery (thanks, Phil... and google).

    The Galactic Football League is situated in Central Europe (goodbye, Andora) and is extremely wealthy. None of the teams have any players (so I just clicked the option to add players to playable teams option) or coaches, but all of them have the financial firepower that makes Starkiller Base look small. Without further ado, I will introduce the 20 teams of the Galactic Football League (top division in a Galaxy Far Far Away) and then if anyone is interested I'll do some follow up posts with how the seasons turn out.

    Athletic Club Jedi (AC Jedi)

    Alderaan FC

    Alderaan Wanderers (post Death Star destruction)

    Bounty Hunters FC

    Cloud City FC

    Coruscant Athletic Club

    Dagobah United

    Empire Football Club

    FC Naboo

    First Order

    FO Stormtroopers

    Hoth City FC

    Inter Kashyyk

    Mon Cala

    Mos Eisley SP

    Mustafar FC

    Rebel Alliance FC

    Sith SC

    Smugglers United

    Stormtrooper United

    submitted by /u/mr_odybedford
    [link] [comments]

    Started getting players from the Matrix coming through...

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 02:06 PM PST

    New board nearly sacked me, then spent £200m on signings

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 11:51 AM PST

    A consortium took over my club and before they completed the take over they promised they would bring in Southgate and buy cuisance and olmo (both who are world class players when this takes place). They precede to just about keep me in the job and then sign them both for a combined £200m with wages of £250k p/w each.

    The board didnt take it out of my transfer budget and added on 500k to the wage, but the club is now 100m in the red.

    submitted by /u/IceTiochta
    [link] [comments]

    My hero Maxi Moralez turned into a sicko!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 03:22 PM PST

    I don't think that's the appropriate response to getting reprimanded for getting sent off...

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 03:00 PM PST

    The year is 2028

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 04:33 PM PST

    Haaland - What a guy. 55 goals in a season.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 01:19 PM PST

    This game is mad

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 10:46 AM PST

    Finally a consistent tactic for FM v20.2.1

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 04:53 PM PST

    Finally a consistent tactic for FM v20.2.1

    Ever since 20.2.1 update got out, the tactics I used went kaput: I would either loose by a big margin or win by pure luck; sometimes I would even win "fair and square". Tired of this crap, I decided I would at least try to create a tactic that could guarantee me good results and even maybe a national championship (I'm playing with Wolves currently).

    Since I was always a fan of 442 formations, that's what ended up choosing. Having played only a few months with it, I've beaten every adversary so far - in some games the margin is better than in others, but so far so good.

    There is still some work to be done in the defense side but I don't concede many goals and also I don't suffer most of them from counter-attacks.

    And here it is, my Wolves tactic https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Uy7d4oVYVuGpEMWTR61EPGAoLZ7gIgDB/view?usp=sharing I hope I can get your feedback on it.

    Formation

    Results

    submitted by /u/brunomiguel
    [link] [comments]

    I hate Real Madrid

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 04:57 AM PST

    I love matches like these

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 06:42 PM PST

    I think I need new strikers or defenders.. I'm confused

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 05:01 AM PST

    Closest title race you’ll ever see

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 08:49 PM PST

    Pretty good day of football!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 03:14 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel