• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 12, 2019

    Football Manager - Help I'm Addicted to FM 20 Experiment Videos...

    Football Manager - Help I'm Addicted to FM 20 Experiment Videos...


    Help I'm Addicted to FM 20 Experiment Videos...

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 07:45 AM PST

    I need help I've been binge watching them for over a week and I can't stop. I just need to know what type of player an 15 year old with 1 determination playing in the Bulgarian 4th division would turn out to be.

    submitted by /u/CaramelMonkey12
    [link] [comments]

    Barella is not selfish. Be like Barella. Posted it because this is rare.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 11:25 AM PST

    What a 12 point deduction can do...

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 02:34 PM PST

    Hate to see it...

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 02:42 PM PST

    Ight imma head out

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 07:52 PM PST

    Hard Brexit

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 04:18 PM PST

    If the exit polls are right, then Brexit's coming in the New Year Sales.

    There goes my stockpile of 17 year old French regens.

    submitted by /u/Ireallyamthisshallow
    [link] [comments]

    Would it be possible to create a database where every club in the world can only sign local players?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 07:26 PM PST

    I'm thinking of creating a database where every single team has transfer rules where they can only sign locally born players like how Bilbao only signs Catalan Basque players. This would be a tall task to go through and change rules for every club or hopefully it's possible to change on a country or league basis but yeah I want to make it so Liverpool can only sign players from Merseyside and nearby towns and so Newcastle can only sign players from their area.

    submitted by /u/RyanIsKickAss
    [link] [comments]

    AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 12:53 PM PST

    Cross the goddamn ball!

    Fuck!

    submitted by /u/UnkleTomCobley
    [link] [comments]

    Uninstalling FM20

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 09:39 AM PST

    I mean this as a compliment. Just uninstalled FM20 as it's just far too addicting, and I need to get other shit done in my life. Maybe I'll play again sometime in the far future, but this game reminds me of Civ- one moment I'm playing after work and the next it's 3am in the morning. Really good game, but too good- how often do yall play?

    submitted by /u/YoungKeys
    [link] [comments]

    Since FM 2011, First time I had a player that scored 6 goals in a senior Match

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 07:56 PM PST

    Sacked by PSV after tying a club record of 88 points

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 01:46 PM PST

    Sacked by PSV after tying a club record of 88 points

    Finished second to Ajax, who had 89 points. I feel this is a little unfair from the board considering 80 points would have won the title last year. Only managed to stay there for two seasons. Would highly recommend Mohammed Ihattaren for anyone trying to sign a wonderkid. Just 17 years old when you start the save.

    https://preview.redd.it/x1c2a3tfw9441.png?width=2880&format=png&auto=webp&s=18e572a800aee11dc8f8fb18e8f7283b6ee0add3

    submitted by /u/rmudg
    [link] [comments]

    How to Easily Find Wonderkids in FM20

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 12:43 PM PST

    Guess who's hungry

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 07:14 AM PST

    A Charity Shield in which Liverpool gets 2 players sent off, their completely average backup keeper Ionut Radu saves 5 penalties in a row (2 in normal time, 3 in the shootout), including 3 from Harry Kane (penalty taking 20, composure 17), and they win the shootout 3-0

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 10:50 AM PST

    Can anyone explain how this works?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 05:58 PM PST

    My team will start the year close to their max potential or at their max potential.. then about 3 or 4 games into the season.. they are almost all down to half of the old potential and even their old potential goes down.. it doesn't matter if they win all of the games or not..

    Not only is this confusing tf outta me.. but it is pretty frustrating and I can't seem to find a solution at all

    submitted by /u/Blanco14
    [link] [comments]

    What kind of schedule is this???

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 05:41 PM PST

    6 of my scout are retiring in 1 month

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 05:36 PM PST

    115th min, 1-1 against Barcelona in the Copa Del Rey Final. Another stupid cross from deep but lo and behold-- my first ever bicycle kick in the game. I have officially seen God and he's a bearded Columbian regen.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 10:06 AM PST

    Skipping the days faster

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 09:33 AM PST

    So i've been playing Fm on & off since 2007 now, love the game and it's one of the best games i've ever played!Bought FM 2020 (last version i had was 2017) and i'm amazed by what changed and i'm back again in love with this awesome game! Just finished my second season now, still having fun, but there is one thing that bothers me HEAVILY

    I've played FM 2007 - 2010 - 2013 - 2017 - 2020, and i've seen that when you click continue to advance the time in the game, it gets only longer and longer, when i clicked back in the days like on 2007 - 2010 - 2013 a few days would pass by and then i would read my mails etc, felt good and i had to click like continue 3 - 4 times to get a week to pass, only stopped for some match results of other teams or my matches or transfer offers or pers conferences (i guess you know the drill :p )

    But on fm 2020 it's really annoying me, i'm playing with gateshead in the national north, and to get from saturday to next saturday, i had to click 22 times to continue... just to pass 1 week, sometimes i clicked continue, then it would load a part of the day & then stop again for no reason, didn't even get a mail or something... i mean why the fack does it always stop progressing over the day... it doesn't need to stop every time i get an unnimportant email...

    So my question is: is there a way to fast forward the game a bit faster, that i don't have to click so many times on that annoying continue button 3 - 4 times to just pass 1 day... because it's getting a bit ridiculous now... on earlier fm's it would just progress to a couple days until you got an important message that you had to answer directly or a match or some matches from your division, but that's it, and i liked that... Now it's really bugging my how many times i clicked that button just for 1 week to pass...

    Thanks in advance for any tips.

    submitted by /u/Furyi4n
    [link] [comments]

    Wolves 'Sign Portuguese Players' Club Vision Help

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 02:09 AM PST

    Hi there,

    I've been doing the SAF challenge in FM20 and I got Wolves. I'm a few seasons in and I've just managed to win the Premiership so I'm doing exceptionally well, but the board have started blocking transfers that I want to make for non-Portuguese players. I assume this vision came about whilst Santo was manager, and I've tried removing it every season during negotiations but without any success.

    Does anyone have any tips on how you can get the board to agree to cancel this part of the vision? I thought my success as a manager would have given me the clout to get rid of it, but sadly that has not been the case. Now that Brexit has happened signing Portuguese players is a more annoying feat than before and I've really wanted to start expanding my youth team with some British and Irish talent.

    submitted by /u/EeviKat
    [link] [comments]

    Started playing FM for the first time this week and having a blast, but just had my first major tilt after losing this match. Any tips from veterans on how to convert these shots into goals? Stats like this are a pretty common occurrence for me

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 08:25 AM PST

    Help! Struggling to not get sacked before Christmas!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 08:47 PM PST

    My last 3 saves playing in the conference have ended in me getting sacked around Christmas time due to poor results. I'm trying to sign as much quality as possible I.e loans and free agents on the little wage I have. I'm also keeping tactics simple, these things I've taken on board from previous advice. Anything else I can do!?

    submitted by /u/MichaelHiles24
    [link] [comments]

    First time I saw this - both Everton and Chelsea had caretaker managers leading them in Boxing Day, in which they played against each other twice.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 10:06 AM PST

    And this is why I like to play messi in FMM20

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 10:11 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel