• Breaking News

    Friday, December 13, 2019

    Football Manager - Guys... I won the World Cup with Venezuela - full playthrough story in the comments.

    Football Manager - Guys... I won the World Cup with Venezuela - full playthrough story in the comments.


    Guys... I won the World Cup with Venezuela - full playthrough story in the comments.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 11:57 AM PST

    Jamie Vardy becomes Leicester City's Interim player manager after Brendan Rodgers gets sacked

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 01:29 PM PST

    3 Months on.. countless teams later, but my assistant manager has stood by me the whole way.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 02:44 PM PST

    Is this the final level of addiction? SI didn't think I'd make it this far back in 2006

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 06:52 PM PST

    Karius is that you? #PreventShortGKDistribution

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 01:49 PM PST

    threre goes my chances of reaching the knockout rounds

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 07:40 AM PST

    I feel like Real Madrid wants Ricardo Rodriguez... Or maybe it's just my imagination

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 06:47 AM PST

    Ight imma head out

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 01:12 PM PST

    Just handed Man United only their second loss of the season as a relegation contender. Also interesting that we're playing them twice in a row in the prem.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 03:09 PM PST

    Alexa, play The Great Escape.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 06:04 PM PST

    Let this be a lesson to you. Never compete in the Europa League and the Championship at the same time.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 02:10 PM PST

    When that season arrives where your aging superstar declines sharply :(

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 08:22 AM PST

    Brandon Williams scores the best goal I've seen this year

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 11:01 AM PST

    Is there a mod where you can manage a youth team?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 04:47 PM PST

    I would love to start at the bottom and work my way up to the top

    submitted by /u/jacko0506
    [link] [comments]

    3 goals conceded in 36 games. Someone managed to concede 0?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 02:56 PM PST

    Is this a common thing?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 05:50 AM PST

    What do these arrows really do in the old CM games?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 06:17 PM PST

    I don't know what Lautaro did before the season started but I'm not complaining.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 06:12 PM PST

    No Transfers Challenge - Leicester Road - Season 3 - Tier 10 team, road to the Premier League

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 12:36 PM PST

    It's been a while since I wrote the last update but here it is. First of all to those unfamiliar with the story this is my goal with this save

    Take over a tier 10 English club, get them promoted all the way to the premier league without buying a single player i.e. only relying on regens from my youth academy!

    Season 3 has ended and since I'm not a youtuber, streamer or anything else I write my updates on this sub, but I've since created a dedicated sub just for this story for the sake of having all updates in one place https://www.reddit.com/r/NoTransfersFmStories/ You can find season 1 and 2 there and all future updates.

    Now to the story.


    Remember Ilkeston from Season 1? We'll, they're back! In season 1 they completely annihilated the whole league with only 5 draws and 0 defeats. We ended up with 98pts and still finishing at 3rd spot. However, I was a bit more optimistic this year since my regens have had time to settle in... The season started with a bit of mixed feelings, I won my 1st preliminary round in the FA cup, but the first league game even though I was a favorite, I supffered a loss against Rocester 1-2 at home :(... However, I won the next 10 games before drawing. Yes you guessed it, the draw was against the bottom team. I managed to win 4 rounds in total in the FA preliminary/qualifying stages before loosing on penalties after playing 2 games 1-1 against a much stronger team, Blyth Spartans.

    So far the I managed to do decently in the FA Cup, I won my first round in the FA Vase and my score in the league was 10-1-1. 31pts in 12 games is an amazing feat for a promoted team. Ilkeston was following closely at the 2nd place. https://i.imgur.com/EYsXdVz.jpg

    We continued doing decently well on all three fronts before dropping out in the Midlands league cup in quarter finals against, yes, Ilkeston. https://i.imgur.com/c21qaxL.jpg . We for the first half of the season we we're bouncing back and forth on the top 2 spots before I had a nice spell in spring.

    6 games before the end of the season, we were on top of the table with 6pts above Ilkeston. 6 games, 6pts. All it took was not screwing up in 2 games assuming Ilkeston won all 6 games! I was on top of the world especially since I managed to secure yet another spot in the FA Vase FINALS 2nd year in a row! If you don't know how I lost the previous game in the finals, it is a must see in Season 2 update!

    Well, my dreams ended very soon. Remeber that team which was dead last and managed to end my 10 win streak by drawing 3-3? Well the dead last team strikes again! 1-1. Thank you West Bridgford. I was furious... 5 games to go, 4pts lead now.

    In the next 5 games, I had to face Ilkeston (2nd place) and Loughborough University following closely at 3rd spot... Long story short, lost both while Ilkeston won all 6 games, and I nearly fell to the 3rd spot because Loughborough University ended with 2 pts below me. https://imgur.com/a/5Cad4iN

    So I felt terrible loosing my promotion while having such a nice advantage a couple of gameweeks before the very end, but such is life. At least I'm playing FA Vase finals at Wembley for the 2nd time in 3 years! There's 500-600 teams competing in it from tier 8 and below.

    The team I played against in the finals are... you guessed it!

    Wrong! Not Ilkeston, but Loughborough University who finished just 2pts behing me. (remember this teams name!)

    aaand I lost... This time I can't fault luck or RNG... they literally demolished us 3-1 https://i.imgur.com/S9eZRsE.jpg

    29 shots in total, 58% possession even though I'm playing a short pass, possession game.

    So there it is, from being almost on the cloud 9, to buried 6 feet under in such a short period of time is very unpleasant. But hey, that's why I'm playing this game. It's not fun to win all the time. The road to success is what matters, not the destination.

    Here are some miscellanious screenshots such as finances, regens etc. And if you want more just say so in the comments.

    Regens

    Best X1 overall

    Player of the year

    Season summary 1

    Season summary 2

    Upgraded both youth+training facilities

    Income

    Expenditures

    Finances summary

    Board

    Club profile

    Club general

    Club facilities

    I use swedish currency and if you want to value in $ or euro, just divide the number by 10. 1 million is roughly 100k in $/euro

    submitted by /u/winstr12
    [link] [comments]

    Bargain Of 2020!?! Prove Me Wrong

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 02:23 AM PST

    How to use director of football?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 09:05 PM PST

    Does anyone have tips on how to effectively use director of football? Is it worth the salary?

    submitted by /u/VizualDaft
    [link] [comments]

    Hate when my food poisoning keeps coming back because I train

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 04:05 PM PST

    I quit

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 03:54 AM PST

    After a mediocre season I somehow went on a 9 game unbeaten run to clinch the title on the final day.. I’m shook

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 08:40 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel