• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 26, 2019

    Football Manager - Every time any of my players have an open goal!

    Football Manager - Every time any of my players have an open goal!


    Every time any of my players have an open goal!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 12:26 PM PST

    I may have just had the biggest FM’ed moment personally...

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 03:21 PM PST

    Explaining my custom tactics

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 02:48 AM PST

    My boards' banter is 10/10

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 08:33 AM PST

    This happened in a MP save. (My friend is United) What the fuck is this, De Bruyne is on 11.25m per WEEK. Can Man City go bust, be funny if they did.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 05:07 PM PST

    This might be a bit of an issue

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 07:38 PM PST

    Average age of my team in my current season is 18,59 years

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 11:06 AM PST

    Can a player become a chairman or an owner of a club after he retires?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 05:45 PM PST

    Meet my new free-kick taker. Besides being an insanely talented goalkeeper he knows how to kick a ball. Currently his second goal in the two months he has been my go-to direct freekicktaker.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 03:21 PM PST

    How to filter players by last season’s average rating?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 07:20 PM PST

    I'm in the summer transfer window and want to search for players who did well in the previous season.

    When I go Stats(General) -> General -> average rating is at least 7.0

    No one comes up because the season hasn't started yet. Is there a way to do this for the past season? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Memokerobi
    [link] [comments]

    It only makes sense that Reece Oxford was meant to become an Oxford United legend

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 07:06 PM PST

    Breaking the bank here

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 01:08 PM PST

    How does a GK get 11 yellow cards in less than a whole season lol?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 10:02 AM PST

    Players and managers complaining about Boxing Day schedule haven't played in the prestigious Indian Durand Cup!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 04:06 AM PST

    What are some of the biggest shocks/surprises you’ve seen on any of these games?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 09:57 AM PST

    I'm talking surprise promotions/relegations on any past or present FM. I once saw Chelsea get relegated to the championship on fm16 and then struggle in mid table mediocrity for the following 5 years until I decided I fancied the challenge.

    submitted by /u/J-wack91
    [link] [comments]

    Dumb, but determined to succeed.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 05:41 PM PST

    I got it working, real faces on regens! Let me know what y'all think

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 07:00 AM PST

    One club save vs journeyman

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 02:06 PM PST

    I've always run a lower league, 1 club save on fm as I enjoy becoming attached to players, and developing developing a club into world beaters.

    However, I fancy a change, how do people find journeyman saves, and are they fun and addictive?

    submitted by /u/liam_beck
    [link] [comments]

    First time this year seeing another team truly FM'd on my save

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 06:04 AM PST

    Look at this 15yo beast I found. Dude can already play in a botton table PL club

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 10:36 AM PST

    riiiight...

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 07:30 PM PST

    Ending Ajax domination in Eredivisie

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 10:10 AM PST

    Starting a save in Denmark

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 03:35 PM PST

    Merry Christmas guys and gals! As is the tradition in my family, I don't get the latest game until Christmas and always have to wait until Boxing Day to start the new edition of FM.

    Today's the day and I've decided to start in Danish football with Vanløse IF. Yes, I may give up before the year is out because it's going to be really hard and frustrating but I'm going to try and stretch it out into a little Denmark challenge/experiment with the aim of building my reputation enough to be snapped up by either FC Copenhagen or Brøndby.

    I'm not directly asking for anyone's help in starting out my save but if anyone does have any pointers about the Danish leagues (or even a quick explainer about the unexpectedly complicated league system set up), do let me know!

    submitted by /u/NeonChill
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel