• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 24, 2019

    Football Manager - The Greatest World Cup final in history - Kazakhstan v. Jamaica

    Football Manager - The Greatest World Cup final in history - Kazakhstan v. Jamaica


    The Greatest World Cup final in history - Kazakhstan v. Jamaica

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 08:35 PM PDT

    (Calmly) Are you bloody dense?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 04:00 AM PDT

    Every save with a non league team

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 12:53 AM PDT

    Six Championship managers sacked on the same day in November. What's the most you've seen axed at once?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 01:23 AM PDT

    you should go get that checked up boss

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 05:26 AM PDT

    I offered 60m, they countered with 31

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 04:10 PM PDT

    This hurts

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 07:42 PM PDT

    Dominated Italy with Milan past 7 years

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 03:29 AM PDT

    Ladije, what position do you play in? "Yes."

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 05:44 AM PDT

    So long, partner

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 09:08 AM PDT

    Anyone have a summer transfers database for FM19 Mobile?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 10:47 PM PDT

    Or should I just wait for FM20 on mobile

    submitted by /u/svet_25
    [link] [comments]

    Blank Database Mod? - Football Manager 2019

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 05:31 AM PDT

    Saw a post earlier about the use of a blank database and just wondered if there was a mod to do this? As in completely delete all of the players/staff/everything to see how the game generates new players.

    Would be interesting as well to randomize or change all club finances/facilities to 0 or the lowest setting. Has anyone tried doing this?

    submitted by /u/ReviewThe1
    [link] [comments]

    I created a Kylian Mbappe chant after what he did for me. "Club Record Fee, Club Record Fee, Kylian Mbappe, Worth Every Penny!" You probably know the tune '

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 04:54 PM PDT

    BEAST

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 03:50 PM PDT

    Club will sack me once takeover is completed. I took them from mediocrity to first national title in 13 years and Champions League football.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 12:07 PM PDT

    An ode to Champ Man 2001 by way of Trainspotting

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 05:37 AM PDT

    Rejected my wonderkid's 120M transfer to a bigger club, guess he got the last laugh

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 05:50 AM PDT

    Capitalising on chances

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 05:00 AM PDT

    In my København save I continually have games that are 32 shots to 2 and still draw 2-2 or 23 to 1 and lose 1-0, I've tried adding a lot of chance conversion to the training schedule but it doesn't appear to do much, I have work the ball in the box and individual instructions not to shoot from range and most of my shots are from the penalty are or closer but still off target. I've tried signing striking with high finishing and training all attacking players individually in finishing but it doesn't improve anything, it only causes them to get a stink on. Anyone have any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/MagicCelt7
    [link] [comments]

    The End of an Era

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 03:44 AM PDT

    I started my first FM19 save as my favorite club, Stoke, and played this one more than any other game I started. I made it through nine (edit: ten, I can't count) years, leading the City to their greatest period of glory ever - six domestic cup finals, two of which were wins, two Europa League finals, a Champions League semi lost by one goal, and seven (eight, I can't count) straight years in the top nine of the Premier League.

    Unfortunately, 27/28 was a bit of a down year. Although we reached the League Cup final, which Man. City won 2-0, we were unexpectedly knocked out of the Europa in the R32 by Bayer 04, who would eventually win the whole thing. In the Prem, two lengthy injuries sustained by Neymar and a host of other minor ones meant that the team finished 8th, one place behind the expectation.

    Apparently, this was enough for the sack, and I was out after 545 games, two ground expansions, a complete overhaul of the youth and training setups, and nine (ten, I can't count) years at Stoke. Leniency? Forget it. Forget the fact that I know the name of every player in the club, from Harry Kane down to Scott Wara and everyone in between, or that I rescued it from a downward spiral and was the greatest boss in its history.

    The best part, though? I've just been hired by Bayern. Bayern! I can't wait to see the reactions of the Stoke board when I win the Bundesliga, UCL and both cups. I hope they make it back into Europe once more, just so I can obliterate them into smithereens.

    submitted by /u/mjg13X
    [link] [comments]

    Gift Idea?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 04:24 AM PDT

    What would be a good gift idea for secret santa (yes, i know, far too early in the year) for someone who likes football manager?

    Funnier the better. My mind is blank!

    submitted by /u/arylee
    [link] [comments]

    can you achive like a brand or a "club family" with affiliate clubs like the City Group or the Red Bull clubs? if so how? i do have the editor if need be but i wonder if it can happen organically

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 03:57 AM PDT

    Weirdest FM goal I've ever scored lol

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 03:56 AM PDT

    Just bought the game, know nothing of the sport and need help

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 11:23 PM PDT

    Im playing as Carmarthen for my first playthrough and Ive made it to the first game and its just now telling me I need two under 19's, but I only have one signed to my team. What do I need to do to fix this? thank you?

    submitted by /u/SethC111
    [link] [comments]

    Excuse me wtf?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 02:36 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel