• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 22, 2019

    Football Manager - They never understand

    Football Manager - They never understand


    They never understand

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 06:25 AM PDT

    When you are trashing a lower league club in the cup but then you notice they are managed by your former loyal captain in his first game as a manager

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 06:30 AM PDT

    Rule 4 of this subreddit

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 06:12 AM PDT

    Did she really Franco?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 06:08 AM PDT

    Im not even gonna ask about this shot from number 7 there

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 04:29 PM PDT

    Very handsome man

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 01:04 PM PDT

    "How many chilean regens have you bought in your save?"

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 01:08 AM PDT

    When your striker gets an easy chance

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 09:32 AM PDT

    A Son of Disappointment

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 04:23 AM PDT

    Here a little story from FM 2015 about how I got a son (not buying it) and how he kept disappointing me.

    So... I started a save with my favorite mid-tier Spanish team knowing I wanted to get a son in this save. When the first youth intake arrived I had spent 10-ish hour day watching movies on my phone while refreshing the save on my PC when he was there...

    First disappointment, his name. I had beef with this dumbass IRL, and my son got exactly his name. But luckily for me, he had very good potential and wasn't a waste regen. Than I started him almost every game even though he was a 15/16 year old that didn't even had a golden star yet. But because of this he crushed every 'youngest to' record in my club.

    Second disappointment, I can't remember if we could make managers back then like we do now. But the first game I played my son I noticed something odd. He was black, while I was a white kid from the Netherlands. Not to be racist, but its weird seeing your son have a totally different skincolour.

    After a season or two he grew to a very decent player, because his teammates where so good he wracked up assists (he was a center mid by the way). Even getting awarded the Golden Boy award and receiving the wonderkid status.

    The third disappointment was on the national level. I as a Dutch kid wanted him to represent the Netherlands. But this guy had the Spanish nationality as his second because of my club. And chose for Spain because they where better.

    But than my biggest fear became reality. Big money clubs sent transfer offers and my son wanting to go. So I did every fucking thing I could do trying to convince him to stay, but his morale was garbage and he didn't want to negotiate a new contract. So after 2 seasons of being a locker room cancer, he left as a free transfer to Man City. One of the clubs I despise because they have no history, just money.

    Because I had an extremely good team (FM15 eh) : Zivkovic, James Rodriguez, Van Ginkel, Volland and even Odegaard. All assembled through them not being happy and transfer listed for barely anything. I proceeded the save.

    So a few seasons ahead I stumbled across my son again in the Knockout fase of the Champions League. When I checked his history, he had been thrown around as a loan player the years prior, and was now on loan at Arsenal. First game I won 0-3. Because I had an important league matchup, I decided to rest many of my best players thinking I could lock down the series with that lead.

    So this disappointment of a son felt the need to score a fucking hattrick and assist the other goal to knock me out of the champions league on away goals, end result 1-4 (4-4 total).

    This enraged me to the point of never returning to that save. So that was the story of my disappointing son. I have no wish for children in real life anymore.

    submitted by /u/HazTheCurious
    [link] [comments]

    When your homie, Ajayi, boutta perform at his dance recital

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 02:51 PM PDT

    When your mate Peter is a hot body-builder but refuses to hook up with you

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 10:52 AM PDT

    I’m not genius but I don’t think that this is true

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 04:51 PM PDT

    Really, PSG? Exactly how large are these piles of money you seem to have?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 10:02 AM PDT

    Mallorca topping every table ����

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 12:54 PM PDT

    I won my first TREBLE!

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 10:50 AM PDT

    I had a scintillating season with BMG on FM 17 in the year 2029 and I can't remember what was the last time I felt this happy. But since none of my friends are into FM, this is only place to share this joy. I have been with BMG for 9 seasons now and won 4 league titles & 1 Cup before this season. I have been to Champions League semi finals once before. Most of the years I got knocked out in the first knockout round. Not this time. And I didn't have very favourable draw either. So here is a summary of my season. Won the league by 7 points. W25, D6, L3 Won the cup final 4-1 beating Bayern Topped the group in CL with 15 points. Got Inter, Juve & PSG in the knockout rounds. Nobody other than Juve put up a good fight and my boys dominsted all the ties.

    Met mighty madrid in the final, and beaten then 7-1. Hattrick from my academy graduate regen who won Balon D'or this time and is a club legend. It was amazing. I am thinking about retiring as I know I can't repeat this feat.

    submitted by /u/AntasPalash
    [link] [comments]

    So kind of them to come all the way to Stamford Bridge just to see him play

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 05:05 AM PDT

    Throw back to FM15 where I played Liverpool 4 times in a row

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 10:00 AM PDT

    Premier League's top 5 mini league on infuriating form yet again

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 03:47 PM PDT

    Player Development: Tracking CA progression with Genie Scout over 3 seasons

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 05:04 AM PDT

    Any basketball fans?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 08:08 PM PDT

    created player comes out as gay

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 09:46 AM PDT

    so i created a club and a player. the player i created was suppose to be me so when i saw the headline i couldnt stop laughing
    https://i.imgur.com/FxlGOGj.png

    submitted by /u/wowtenk
    [link] [comments]

    FA just offered me the England Job. I'm currently managing a tier 8 side. Yeah, that's about it

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 02:22 PM PDT

    FA just offered me the England Job. I'm currently managing a tier 8 side. Yeah, that's about it

    Been at Winnington Avenue 94 for 12 seasons already, managed to get promoted from tier 13 to 7. Sadly, we got relegated back to tier 8 a couple seasons ago. England had a poor performance in 2030 World Cup, so they sacked Lopetegui.

    Did I just broke the game? lol

    https://i.redd.it/tqp41tiwg2i31.png

    submitted by /u/MrAxlRose
    [link] [comments]

    Won the Champions League and my job position was insecure.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 09:24 PM PDT

    So I was managing Leicester City, and the last two seasons I managed to get 4th. This recent season I was pretty bad in the league (9th), where you would expect Leicester to finish, but this was mainly because I was kinda focusing on the cl and managed to win it! I was delighted but a day after this monumental victory, the board called me for a meeting asking why they should keep me, etc. How come since I ON THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WITH LEICESTER AAAAAAAAAAAH

    submitted by /u/elcaramba
    [link] [comments]

    Every time!

    Posted: 21 Aug 2019 10:49 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel