• Breaking News

    Monday, July 15, 2019

    Football Manager - The awkward moment when you storm Area 51 and you run into your 18 year old "Colombian" regen

    Football Manager - The awkward moment when you storm Area 51 and you run into your 18 year old "Colombian" regen


    The awkward moment when you storm Area 51 and you run into your 18 year old "Colombian" regen

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 03:05 PM PDT

    Getting ready for my first ever final. DFB Pokal with Holstein Kiel. Wish me luck!

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 10:23 AM PDT

    Me trying to negotiate with a player's agent

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 03:46 AM PDT

    Wholesome. In my save, Arsène Wenger is Dortmund manager with Thierry Henry as his assistant manager

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 01:14 PM PDT

    The very worst of highlishts

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 08:01 AM PDT

    My knees buckle for Bachle - my 22-year old CD who is, I think, the best player I have ever had in FM. Even rejected an offer from Barca! <3

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 02:28 PM PDT

    Look who has been reborn for a second spell

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 05:54 AM PDT

    I am Genuinely Speechless...

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 03:44 PM PDT

    I am Genuinely Speechless...

    So with Borussia Dortmund I have won the league 6 times in a row now so my only challenge is the champions league. The semi final draw comes around after already beating Liverpool and Man City in the previous rounds and similarly to the previous season I have been screwed over, at this point I swear its rigged. Out of Bayer Leverkusen, RB Leipzig and Barcelona I got, as you may have guessed, Barcelona.

    In the first leg I got unlucky. played great football but Ter Stegen only allowed 1 to go past him and my defence was undone by a corner. I was quite confident about the second leg as it was away (I like playing the second leg away from home) and my champions league tactic had been working well in the previous games. To put it lightly the game was abysmal and I feel quite sorry for the people in the crowd.

    The 90th minute comes around and I am now playing with the classic, please do something formation, the 2-2-2-3-1. I really thought that the game was done my experience with getting 90th minute goals in FM is non-existent. Then out of no where, Dahoud a man I want to sell in the summer, slips the ball through to Joao Felix nd he calmly slots it past Ter Stegen. I may have celebrated that goal more than some IRL football goals this season.

    Finally I have done what I have been wanting to do for a while with this magnificent squad, get to the champiosn league final and now I have the job of winning good ol' big ears.

    P.S If anyone has taken the time to read this I would really appreciate some honest feedback on my writing as I am an aspiring football writer.

    https://i.redd.it/nwjowi9lpja31.png

    submitted by /u/Chiellinilookout
    [link] [comments]

    My 38-0-0 Title Winning Tactics

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 11:05 AM PDT

    I've had a few people ask me about my tactics from a previous post, so here they are.

    I only put these tactics together in my previous season on my save because I had too many good midfielders in my squad and wanted to get a few of them into the same lineup. I was thinking that by playing this sort of tactic I would leave myself exposed on the right, but surprisingly it wasn't too much of an issue apart from the usual from my Assman, "We are being seriously overrun in the midfield". Yeah whatever.

    Link to my tactic and instructions

    The game recognises it as a 3-1-4-2 DM WB Asymmetric AM (L). Ok then

    The way I like to set my team up is to control the game from the 1st minute, keep hold of the ball and harass the opposition and with the amount of players that can get into attacking areas of the pitch this also brings a lot of goals. Some of the standout results from last season are;

    • A 7-2 victory over Man United
    • A 9-1 victory over Man City
    • A 8-0 victory over Spurs
    • A 8-2 victory over Bayern

    In all competitive competitions last season my team managed to score 304 goals and conceded 38 in 68 games, giving the averages of 4.47 goals scored per game and 0.55 goals conceded per game.

    Instructions for individual positions

    • GK - None
    • RCB (Central Defender) - None
    • LCB (Ball Playing Defender) - Dribble less
    • DM (Anchor Man) - Close down more & more direct passes
    • LWB (Wing Back) - Shoot less often, close down more & pass it shorter
    • RM (Wide Playmaker) - Close down more
    • CM (Roaming Playmaker) - Pass it shorter, cross from deep, move into channels
    • CAM (Trequartista) - Shoot more often, more direct passes, cross more often
    • LW (Raumdeuter) - Shoot more often, dribble more, close down more
    • ST (Advanced Forward) - Shoot more often, roam from position
    • ST (Advanced Forward) - None

    Team mentality - Control

    Team Shape - Flexible

    I appreciate any feedback and or improvements to the tactic.

    submitted by /u/D95vrz
    [link] [comments]

    My chairman and board is really carrying a grudge, its been 3 years let it go. I got promoted every single year, and ya gotta hold that on me still. Even won the Checkatrade trophy for christ sake!

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 03:23 AM PDT

    I am thoroughly enjoying the dry wit I never noticed before in this game.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 02:00 AM PDT

    My young right winger scored this absolute banger

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 05:12 PM PDT

    Officially the best 14 year old I've ever seen

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 05:32 AM PDT

    Well that's agonising.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 12:05 PM PDT

    I think i just lost like 40M pounds in the next transfer window by accidentally pushing a player too far...

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 02:10 PM PDT

    Team that I’m crushing it with- Leicester

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 04:59 PM PDT

    Insane game to goal ratio from my Under 23s striker

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 06:30 PM PDT

    Hi, I'm Chris Hansen from Dateline NBC. Why don't you have a seat over there?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 07:34 PM PDT

    First Champions League trophy along with winning every competition possible

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 07:30 PM PDT

    Won my first season with a transfer embargo'd Chelsea, currently top in my second season and Scotty Parker comes out with this.. What drugs is he on?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 03:16 PM PDT

    Those were some damn last 9 minutes

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 04:00 AM PDT

    The Inter Treble: A Tactical Replication

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 10:26 AM PDT

    Three years and two versions of FM later, I win my first trophy.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 12:46 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel