• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 13, 2019

    Football Manager - Semi-pro Albanian club qualifies for UCL, gets put in the group of death, and finishes with a -70 goal difference. F.

    Football Manager - Semi-pro Albanian club qualifies for UCL, gets put in the group of death, and finishes with a -70 goal difference. F.


    Semi-pro Albanian club qualifies for UCL, gets put in the group of death, and finishes with a -70 goal difference. F.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 04:03 PM PDT

    Sweeper Keeper "Attack"

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 03:25 AM PDT

    This one really hurt...

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 12:39 PM PDT

    When you’ve just blown the budget on a striker to drag you out of the relegation zone.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 05:23 AM PDT

    Time to save-scum

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 04:34 AM PDT

    Taking Good Care of the Ex

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 02:08 AM PDT

    What is the best way to ruin a player's career

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 06:49 PM PDT

    TL;DR below, but I strongly recommend reading the full story:

    • I sign a 17 year-old wonderkid in my 1st season at Liverpool. I plan to grow him into a worthy successor for Sadio Mane over the next couple of years.
    • I place him in the U18 team where he quickly demonstrates his potential. I move him to the U23 team which he quickly outgrows as well. With no space on my bench, I loan him to a Bundesliga club with good facilities.
    • I register him for my first team as soon as his loan ends. He ends his first season with 8 goals and 9 assists in 25 appearances, and his second season with 11 goals and 11 assists in 27 appearances. His second season at the club coincides with a near clean sweep of silverware, stopped short by PSG in the Champions League final.
    • I think he's ready to start over Mane so I approach him with a contract renewal - his current contract ends in 12 months and he deserves a big pay raise. I'm thinking that I'll triple his base wage to 150K per week.
    • He refuses to enter into contract discussions, saying that he wants to join PSG. For context, PSG previously stole 2 of my future stars in Joe Gomez and Kai Havertz, denied me a 3rd consecutive Champions League, and hired Jose Mourinho as manager.
    • I'm annoyed but not too upset - Mane will still be world class for another season or 2 and there are plenty of wonderkids everywhere. In any case, I'm sure that I'll secure a fat fee - after all, PSG paid me 196M for Joe Gomez and 150M for Kai Havertz. I receive reasonable offers from other clubs, but he turns them all down - his heart is set on PSG.
    • It is now January 1st - the winter transfer window opens. I still haven't received a bid from PSG, even though they've scouted my player for months and tapped him up every other week. He's been performing horribly - 3 goals and 1 assist in 15 appearances - and his morale is in the red, blaming me for not handing him his dream transfer.
    • Moments later, Real Madrid (fuck Ramos) approaches my player to join on a free once his contract expires.
    • Desperate to not lose my player on a free and with no offer from PSG in sight, I approach him with another renewal discussion - to my surprise, he accepts. My joy is short-lived when I realize that he's leveraging his Real Madrid offer to make insane demands - he refuses to accept any offer under 250K per week (confirmed via save-scumming). This would make him the joint highest earner at my club, tied with SMS and Salah who are both 5-star players (my player, now referred to as the cunt, is only 4 stars). The cunt is demanding to make more than Mane, who is still going strong at 4.5 stars. I end talks immediately.
    • One day later, PSG suddenly makes an offer for 90M (!!!). That's a ridiculous fee for a player with 6 months left on his contract, but I guess they're desperate to beat Real Madrid to the punch. I accept immediately and sigh in relief. Everything seems to be working out - the cunt is going to get his dream move and I'm going to receive a load of cash.
    • A couple days later, I see this in my inbox: "Real Madrid to sign the cunt". I toss my laptop out the window.

    TL;DR: I develop a wonderkid over 5 years into a world class player for Liverpool, only for him to refuse a contract renewal. Wonderkid says his dream is to play for PSG, a continental rival and frequent player poacher. Wonderkid begins throwing tantrums and playing like shit to run down his contract, despite only interest but no actual bid from PSG. Another club, Real Madrid, approaches my player to join on a Bosman at 6 months remaining. Wonderkid tries to leverage offer and make insane contract demands. PSG offers 90M to sign wonderkid immediately and beat Real Madrid to the punch. Wonderkid turns down PSG, his "dream club", to join Real Madrid and cost me 90M.

    How do I ruin his career? I don't have the editor but if I have to, I will literally spend $6 to ruin his virtual life.

    submitted by /u/GolfWank
    [link] [comments]

    Its right

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 04:43 AM PDT

    'Demand More'

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 02:11 PM PDT

    Not what you want to see when you're picking a team for the champions league final.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 07:40 AM PDT

    Off to a late start

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 11:43 AM PDT

    I unsubbed for this

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 10:52 AM PDT

    Well hello daddy.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 01:03 PM PDT

    My striker had an alright game

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 06:41 PM PDT

    Just threw up in my mouth

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 12:05 PM PDT

    Apparently not...

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 12:23 PM PDT

    After years of underinvestment by the Glaziers. I can't wait for this 'Tycoon' to take over.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 09:58 AM PDT

    This is Edu my favourite ever Regen I signed from Vasco for 1 million euros. In his breakout season at the age of 21 he went on to score 74 goals in 50 games leading to my 7th successive champions league win (unfortunately the save corrupted). My question is who is your favourite regen?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 05:09 PM PDT

    F*ck you very much FM

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 08:10 PM PDT

    My proudest accomplishment on FM16 : My friend managed Arsenal, I managed Tottenham. Needless to say he wasn't happy.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 05:45 PM PDT

    Marcos Vinicius is a specimen

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 05:39 PM PDT

    Thanks for the motivation boost, assman...

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 02:05 PM PDT

    Couldn’t resist a cheeky trial

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 04:13 AM PDT

    bottlejob.png

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 10:27 AM PDT

    Strange career Messi

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 07:01 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel