• Breaking News

    Monday, June 17, 2019

    Football Manager - And I will strike down upon him with great vengeance

    Football Manager - And I will strike down upon him with great vengeance


    And I will strike down upon him with great vengeance

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 01:34 PM PDT

    The struggles...

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 02:26 PM PDT

    The media seem to like it though

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 01:20 AM PDT

    That’s just the way it is

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 08:29 AM PDT

    "I can see us being left behind by our rivals". The Board:

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 09:42 AM PDT

    I mean...

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 10:23 AM PDT

    When PSG haven’t tried to sign one of your players in 6 months

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 02:55 AM PDT

    A successful team meeting

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 03:32 PM PDT

    Helder Costa with an interesting freekick technique

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 10:29 AM PDT

    Jonathan Tah with his 9 dribbling/6 Finishing turning into a one-man army(German Cup 1st Round)

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 06:36 PM PDT

    have you guys seen worse than a 3.0?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 06:35 PM PDT

    Man. I was on verge of sacking, players hate me and the public want me gone but I pulled this off ��...

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 09:14 AM PDT

    When your whole season is a write-off because of a penalty shoot out with Norwich.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 05:11 AM PDT

    "No surprises at all."

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 04:15 PM PDT

    I got fired after a takeover

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 07:15 AM PDT

    I'm managing in Scotland. This last season, three different times I was placed in a transfer embargo because of a potential takeover. They were all at terrible times too, at the beginning of the season, the January transfer window, and then right after the season ended. It cost me some really good players. Anyway, the third takeover attempt was finally successful and I was really excited about it. The new Chairman doubled my wage budget, added $3.5 million to my transfer budget, and started upgrading my youth and training facilities... and then he sacked me because he wanted to bring in his own guy. I couldn't believe it. Here were my results:

    Year One- 2nd in League One Promoted

    Year Two- 2nd in Championship Promoted (and won the Scottish Cup)

    Year Three- 10th in Premiership

    Year Four- 4th in Premiership (won Scottish Cup)

    Year Five- 2nd in Premiership (25 points behind Celtic)

    Year Six- 2nd in Premiership (20 points behind Celtic, won Scottish Cup, won Europa League Group Stage)

    Year Seven- 2nd in Premiership (11 points behind Celtic & made it to the Europa League Quarterfinals)

    And now I'm unemployed. I'm steadily improving the team, getting better each season. With the increased budget, I should have been able to overtake Celtic in Year Nine probably. But the idiot chairman had to have his own hand picked manager. I'm going to take the first opening I can in Scotland and destroy my former team.

    submitted by /u/JayR17
    [link] [comments]

    Palace just done this to me

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 06:11 AM PDT

    An amateur club sacked me for looking for a job.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 08:23 AM PDT

    So I started another journeyman career save, no badges, no experience. Found a job at Odder IGF in the Danish third tier. They were predicted to come 11th (12-16th are relegated!) and come December we were fighting for the top of the table with my very own 4-3-1-2 Brendan Rodgers-style have-so-many-men-in-midfield-they-can't-do-anything tactic.

    As is tradition, around that time is when Sacking Season begins. As I was studying for a National C license, I see a couple of very decent offers pop-up. Royal Antwerp(2nd tier of Belgian football), Atletico CP (2nd tier of Portuguese football), FC Bourg-Péronnas (3rd tier of French football) were all considering my job offer, the former two having offered me a job interview, which I both attended obviously.

    In steps Odder IGF's chairman, whom I will not name, immediately asking me to explain myself. "Mate, we train twice a week," I say. He demands me to drop all the job offers. I try to back out of the conversation to no avail. I deny and immediately get sacked.

    I took over a relegation-threatened Atletico CP and, using the same tactic we're currently up to 17th in the table after 2 games.

    Suck on that.

    submitted by /u/Slugling
    [link] [comments]

    Ending the Season with The AS Monaco as the winner of the Champions League and the quintuple.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 04:49 PM PDT

    unfunny

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 08:15 AM PDT

    Spent over 600 mil on my squad but I still couldn't do it on a cold rainy night in Stoke

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 06:35 AM PDT

    Does your team have a feeder club?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 05:29 PM PDT

    More in the light of having a Southampton to your Liverpool. Sadio Mané, Virgil Van Dijk, Adam Lallana, Peter Crouch, all having signed from Southampton.

    Is there a club you have ended up buying a bunch of players from?

    submitted by /u/shagginwaggon66
    [link] [comments]

    I qualified to Champions League in my 3rd season with Stoke! Can they do it on a cold rainy night in Stoke? Messi didn´t.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 01:33 PM PDT

    When there’s an amazing wonder kid going cheap and you go ‘I’m not even going to check his determination...’

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 10:52 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel