• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 15, 2019

    Football Manager - Always.

    Football Manager - Always.


    Always.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 07:58 AM PDT

    Me explaining to my Director of Football why release clauses are not an option

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 01:27 PM PDT

    First game in the 14th tier of English football

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 12:15 AM PDT

    Made with Colombian wonderkids

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 07:43 AM PDT

    You're better than this FM...

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 03:26 PM PDT

    I may have a problem with hoarding...

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 11:08 AM PDT

    Klopp is the betrayer of betrayers in this universe

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 11:59 AM PDT

    [Meta] When your star player decides that he is the cause of the poor dressing room atmosphere

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 04:42 AM PDT

    When one of my players need condition

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 05:53 AM PDT

    Football Manager - Peace and Quiet

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 04:25 PM PDT

    Now, admittance time. I have purchased FM for the past few years and each time I tend to pick a random prem team and scum save my way to the title; but now I've had enough.

    I've had my first child born a couple of weeks ago and as a 25 year old it's time for me to grow up and stop scum saving my life away. Obviously during the sleepless nights and the constant crying (the baby crying, not me), I want something to take my mind off and allow me to submerge myself into a different world, which is where Football Manager comes in.

    The reason for this post, is for a bit of help. I want to try and understand how best to use the stats/tactics in the game to my advantage. I'm a big fan of data, so I would like to use this to find players etc, but before that I have a few questions below which I want some advice on, or even just some basic tips to help me:

    1) When you have first decided on a team to manage, what is the first thing you prioritise?

    2) Do you use opposition scout reports, and if so, how do they help you?

    3) What staff do you appoint?

    4) How do you decide on the training regimes?

    5) What do you find is the best way to train youngsters?

    6) When coming up with a main tactic, what is the first thing you look for. Do you pick a tactic around the players you have, or do you have a set tactic and try and fit the players into that.

    7) Is there a way I can download all stats from the game into a spreadsheet? I'd like to find players who perform best in categories, such as save% for GKs, shot efficiency etc

    8) When you first start a game, do you choose a team based on the squad you have, the youth or is it based on the challenge?

    9) How much use are the scout/assman player reports? Obviously the star rating is based on the squad you have, but do you use these when selecting players, or do you instead use the attributes of the players?

    10) When looking at buying a player, what do you typically look for. Is it the scout rating, or do you have specific filters you use?

    11) Is there a way to find decent free players? If I look at players without a club, it's difficult to determine the quality of the player. For example, is there a way to easily find a Daniel Sturridge in a list containing the likes of former Non-league players?

    12) Are there any finer details in the game, such as tactics, training, scouting etc which is good to know?

    Like I've said above, I have played FM for a few years but not 'properly.' It was mainly just for fun and to pass a bit of time, but I'd love to start a proper game, and go into real detail. Especially after looking at some posts on here, I feel like I've missed out!

    Apologies as I'm aware these questions have probably been asked in the past. I just found it would be easier to make a post so all of my questions can be answered in one place.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/crowewba
    [link] [comments]

    I honestly envision a sad-faced puppy while reading this. How could I ever sell this guy now...

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 07:19 PM PDT

    Was browsing in a 100 year save, found this

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 05:16 AM PDT

    What If Celtics Wonderkid Karamoko Dembele Was in FM

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 03:09 PM PDT

    Season 1:

    Club: Celtic

    Value: £8,500

    Attributes: https://prnt.sc/o2brrv

    Stats: http://prntscr.com/o2c0z1

    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Season 2:

    Club: Celtic

    Value: £130,000

    Attributes: https://prnt.sc/o2bw9c

    Stats: http://prntscr.com/o2c1l6

    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Season 3:

    Club: Celtic

    Value: £5,750,000

    Attributes: https://prnt.sc/o2c0ri

    Stats: http://prntscr.com/o2c7b7

    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Season 4:

    Club: Manchester United (£10,000,000)

    Value: £36,000,000

    Attributes: https://prnt.sc/o2c81m

    Stats: https://prnt.sc/o2cckz

    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Season 5:

    Club: Manchester United

    Value: £55,000,000

    Attributes: https://prnt.sc/o2cddw

    Stats: http://prntscr.com/o2cvrb

    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________

    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Games Played: 203

    Goals Scored: 93

    Goal Assists: 60

    Goals Contributed Per Game: 0.753

    Career Milestones:

    Landmarks: https://prnt.sc/o2cxrw

    Awards: https://prnt.sc/o2cy7z , https://prnt.sc/o2cyk0 , https://prnt.sc/o2cyvi , https://prnt.sc/o2cz2q

    Trophies: http://prntscr.com/o2czk8

    If this gets enough upvotes, ill do seasons 6-10.

    Reason i left his face out is because i made the picture to small in photoshop.

    submitted by /u/Johnnym871
    [link] [comments]

    I never expected to see this

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 04:33 AM PDT

    First Season in the Prem and I get the October from Hell

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 08:34 PM PDT

    What are you eating, dude?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 12:24 PM PDT

    Craziest game I've been involved in. Fuming.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 07:12 PM PDT

    I got sacked for losing a game on penalties to France in a confederations cup they didn’t care about

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 01:33 PM PDT

    Stand back Pep, I’ve got this.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 03:34 AM PDT

    Ok... What's up with this guy?? I just found him!

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 07:39 PM PDT

    This is the best goal I have ever seen. From my club legend too (22 years old...)

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 05:11 PM PDT

    I just scammed Real Madrid. A declining Dybala

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 12:25 PM PDT

    FM 20: What new features do you want?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 01:16 PM PDT

    Couldn't find a post about this. Even though the new game is still a few months away, it's always interesting to hear other FM players opinion on the game, and what can/should be improved. Here are some points I want for the new game:

    • New transfer system. In FM the manager basically do most of the DOF's work. I think a new transfer system should be implemented in the scouting system, where you can "talk" to your DOF and scouting team before a transfer window to identify targets. Here it should also be discussed the price, level and tactical fit of the target, but also; how long will the negotiations take? It should be an option for the DOF to make the negotiations fast, but this will cost extra. This will give a whole new dimension to the game, as you'll have to plan the transfer window as they have to irl.
    • Languages. It's way too easy for players to learn languages. I play with Zenit now, and all my South American players are fluent in Russian. IRL they would never even bother to learn the language (maybe basic).
    • More uncertain potential. As it is know you pretty much know that a player is going to be good as long as you give him playing time.
    • Introduce friendly tournaments. Similar to International Champions Cup.
    • Possible to add leagues as 'view only' during a save game.
    • Player value and reputation change more dependent on the players form. For example I have had a striker that single handedly saved my team from relegation from Premier League, but no clubs were interested. However, my 26 year old defensive midfielder - who was disastrous all season - was bought by Man Utd.

    Would love to hear what you think should be in the new game!

    submitted by /u/b9amin
    [link] [comments]

    4 big managers sacked in one day

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 01:25 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel