• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 1, 2022

    Football Manager - Weekly Help Thread - Ask your help requests here | Week Commencing 01/03/2022

    Football Manager - Weekly Help Thread - Ask your help requests here | Week Commencing 01/03/2022


    Weekly Help Thread - Ask your help requests here | Week Commencing 01/03/2022

    Posted: 01 Mar 2022 06:11 AM PST

    Please use this thread as a place to ask questions that are specific to your save, such as:

    • "Why is my tactic not working?"

    • "What role should I play this player in?"

    • "I have £xxm to spend, who should I buy?"

    If you are asking for tactical help/advice, please post an image of your formation and what insutructions/roles you have set.

    As a rule of thumb, if you ask a question, answer a question. This is what keeps this thread alive and useful.

    Also, please remember that the team suggestion thread can be found in the sidebar, so please use that and give your suggestions to people there too!

    submitted by /u/FMG_AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Me taking my League Two side to a Top 6 club and trying to surprise them with an early goal

    Posted: 01 Mar 2022 06:30 AM PST

    197 PA 197 CA - GK - ENG

    Posted: 01 Mar 2022 02:53 AM PST

    The opening day of the World Cup 2030 is exactly why a 48 team World Cup won't work

    Posted: 01 Mar 2022 02:42 AM PST

    When you are running a wonderkid factory...

    Posted: 01 Mar 2022 07:20 AM PST

    When my friends told me that FM is an authentic football game

    Posted: 01 Mar 2022 07:38 AM PST

    Can I import my save from one laptop to another?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2022 07:20 AM PST

    Hey everyone, this morning, I was using my laptop with it plugged in, when suddenly, the power went and my laptop shut down. I haven't been able to turn it on since. I think it's a faulty battery, so I'm gonna get it checked out. If it cannot be fixed, I'm going to get a new laptop. So, I was wondering if I would be able to import my current FM22 save to my new laptop. I've been saving it in local storage, so I know it might be tricky, so looking for any suggestions!

    (My platform is Epic Games)

    submitted by /u/ASHTHEJUAN
    [link] [comments]

    What to do with old(er) players?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2022 06:51 AM PST

    I always find myself at a crossroads when I have first team players that pass the 30 year old mark. They diminish in quality. For example, I have a dynamic midfielder whose dribbling and speed starts dropping. What would you do with those players, and how do you all, in general, approach this?

    submitted by /u/selbh
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel