• Breaking News

    Friday, October 11, 2019

    Football Manager - I was only trying to be nice...

    Football Manager - I was only trying to be nice...


    I was only trying to be nice...

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 03:59 AM PDT

    A thrilling day in La Liga

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 10:47 PM PDT

    Weirdest AI transfer I've ever seen.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 12:09 PM PDT

    Don't know if that's his name or the instructions they gave him while doing his photo

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 01:29 PM PDT

    Yup. My owner is a narcissist.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 03:34 PM PDT

    The Perfect way to end Football manager, My first ever unbeaten season.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 04:49 PM PDT

    Im Still Shaking!!! First CL Win With A Team I Build From Youth Development And No Buying Players

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 07:46 AM PDT

    No recurring injuries you say?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 04:50 PM PDT

    yeah definitely mate

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 06:10 PM PDT

    Who needs a Europa League Finish? Not me

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 05:06 PM PDT

    When Jorginho ruins your perfect season on the 85th minute of the UCL final. F

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 07:07 PM PDT

    Got to feel for Dover there.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 09:31 AM PDT

    I was proud of my best defense in the league until we entered complete madness at Fiorentina

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 01:18 PM PDT

    [Discussion] How do you guys approach ending your saves?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 10:13 AM PDT

    With FM20 quickly approaching , I assume most people are about to end their FM19 saves or have already ended their FM19 saves.

    There are many intersting ways to end a save, like winning a major trophy, promotion, personal milestone, favorite player retiring, etc. However I have just realised that I generally never end my saves with a plan. I just naturally start playing fewer hours per week and one fine day stop playing the save. I never know I am playing my last game/last season.

    How do you guys typically do it?

    submitted by /u/mufc21
    [link] [comments]

    Just your average Sergio Rames Clásico performance. Own goal and red card within 2 minutes.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 12:48 PM PDT

    Just done

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 10:10 PM PDT

    My friend and I are in the middle of an online career with Portsmouth(him) and Barnsley(Me). Near the end of the 3rd season I have a classic football manager loss to two teams below 20th in the table. Come to the end of our season and he has the last automatic spot (85 pts) and I have the first playoff spot (83 pts). In the final game I am controlling the game up 1-0 vs Charlton. I get scored on in the 70th minute to tie it up. They go ahead in the 72nd so I make a change, and score two to go ahead 3-2. They score in the 90th and I lose in pens 7-6. I am filled with the rage of 1000 suns and I may never recover. Football manager 2020 can not come out soon enough.

    submitted by /u/BiggggggggEvertonGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Who do we think will be the team to manage on FM20? Betis appeared a dark horse in 19...��

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 10:26 AM PDT

    Mixed feelings

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 05:00 AM PDT

    Jesus is your friend and he'll be there till the end.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 12:34 PM PDT

    Discuss trait to add -> 90 degree angles around wall during free kicks

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 08:49 PM PDT

    This has to be the most insane comeback I have ever done in my experience on Football Manager EVER

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 05:36 PM PDT

    My best ever result so far

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 06:23 AM PDT

    Hostage in my own home

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 11:07 PM PDT

    Alright, title is a bit over dramatic. Long story short, I've brought Boston United up to the heights of the PL. This happened Thursday night. We have family in town all weekend. My wife threatened my life if I so much as turn the PC on. But I have so much to do and so many questions! That's where you come in.

    It took me 8 seasons to accomplish this. This is by far the most successful save I've ever had. I had never managed higher than the VNL until this save. What should I expect going into the next season? We were supposed to fight bravely against relegation in the Championship but took the second promotion spot in year one! I have good, young players that are improving a lot, but most aren't Premier League standard players yet. Are we going to get slaughtered?

    When I saw that the Championship had 3mil in TV rights I was excited. That was a lot of money for the club. Our wage bill was only 40k a week going into the season. I thought the PL would be about 15mil or so. Umm. Nope. 94mil. WHAT THE ACTUAL FRAK! And currently the wages are at 60k a week. I've been given 24mil for transfers and 350k for wages. But the board agreed to build a new 20k seat stadium. How much roughly is that going to cost? I've never had this happen before. I don't want to go crazy in the market if I need to save for it. I have two transfer targets, both CBs, that would add up to about 6mil. Planning is going to take 2 years, so I have time to save. The balance projection for the year as things stand is 76mil.

    I know that there are a lot of variables and some of my questions don't have any hard answers. But it is killing me that I got promoted on the last day of the season, I'm flying high, excited to get to the transfer window, and now I have to wait till Monday night to even see the lads again.

    Any and all advice would be welcome! Help keep me sane as I wait for the weekend to go by.

    submitted by /u/Wynend
    [link] [comments]

    THAT'S A RARE GEM I DIDN'T KNOW THEY ARE IN GAME

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 11:00 PM PDT

    How long does it take to get deep into a FM

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 11:49 AM PDT

    Took me like 2 weeks to get 3 seasons into my man utd save, how long does it take y'all to get to like 2030?

    submitted by /u/dahubuser
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel