• Breaking News

    Friday, August 30, 2019

    Football Manager - Weekly Help Thread - Ask your help requests here | Week Commencing 30/08/2019

    Football Manager - Weekly Help Thread - Ask your help requests here | Week Commencing 30/08/2019


    Weekly Help Thread - Ask your help requests here | Week Commencing 30/08/2019

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 10:29 AM PDT

    Please use this thread as a place to ask questions that are specific to your save, such as:

    • "Why is my tactic not working?"

    • "What role should I play this player in?"

    • "I have £xxm to spend, who should I buy?"

    If you are asking for tactical help/advice, please post an image of your formation and what insutructions/roles you have set.

    As a rule of thumb, if you ask a question, answer a question. This is what keeps this thread alive and useful.

    submitted by /u/FMG_AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    When my MK Dons team with 18 Brazilian Regens averaging 19 years awaits the first Champion League draw

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 04:17 AM PDT

    YES I GOT AN UNFAIR RED CARD DECISION SUCCESSFULLY APPEALED. SCREW YOU CHRIS O'DONNELL YOU BIAS CUNT IF YOU COME BACK TO OUR GROUND AGAIN YOU AIN'T MAKING IT OUT ALIVE

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 02:51 PM PDT

    Something tells me there's a LITTLE bias here...

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 12:14 PM PDT

    Inspired by the feedback

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 07:33 AM PDT

    There's something gorgeous about this..

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 06:42 PM PDT

    It happens to all us

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 11:17 AM PDT

    My biggest achievement in FM to date

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 02:57 PM PDT

    The Portugese Sol Cambpell - I managed to sign the best player from an under-performing Tottenham side

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 03:46 PM PDT

    Finally won the Ligue 1 in 2029 with an AC Ajaccio side full of home grown players

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 01:55 PM PDT

    Finally won the Ligue 1 in 2029 with an AC Ajaccio side full of home grown players

    I wanted to try a home grown challenge with AC Ajaccio. I was only allowed to buy Under 18 players and had to develop them through the club's youth system.

    I immediately started to play as many Under 18 players as possible and surprisingly got promotion from Ligue 2 in the first season.

    And now, 11 years later, we were finally able to beat Paris SG in the race for the Ligue 1 title!

    Finally!

    League Table 28/29

    https://i.redd.it/y6q923x5gnj31.png

    submitted by /u/iljanjob
    [link] [comments]

    Getting Offered The England Job As A Non-League Manager...

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 03:17 PM PDT

    Rarer than getting a son - two red cards in the same game, both rescinded!

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 04:27 PM PDT

    My career didn't exactly pan out as I thought it would but after over 13 years I finally have my first silverware in FM19. What's the longest you can recall ever waiting for your first trophy?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 02:53 PM PDT

    This is what happens when your reserve team plays in the same league as you.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 12:20 PM PDT

    As you look more, it just gets more and more wrong

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 09:20 PM PDT

    Top Tip when managing Amateur or Semi Pro teams

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 02:21 PM PDT

    I have 2 which I believe have not been posted before and really help me when starting out.

    As we all know, when managing non-professional teams training is incredibly limited but I appear to have found a way to improve this situation.

    The below process will increase your training week from 2 session 3 times a week to 2 sessions every single day.

    - The first step is to arrange 4 friendlies in one week on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.

    - Once accepted go to the Training screen and click Calendar.

    - Copy the training schedule from the week in which the friendlies have been scheduled and paste this in to a new week where no matches are due to be played.

    - You will now see that the training sessions have been greatly expanded, this can now be altered as you see fit and copied forwards in the calendar to ensure an almost full time training schedule is followed.

    My next tip is regarding staff, it would appear that if you are not paying a wage to a staff member and they are willing to negotiate with you then they will accept any job role offered. I have utilised this by ensuring all staff members have a secondary role as a coach, scout or physio to massively reduce my workload with training, create a fairly huge scouting network for a low level club and stack those 1's in Physiotherapy to help with my medical issues.

    I recently discovered that this also works with staff who are also still players, a player such as Lewis Buxton will happily accept a playing role providing a staff role has been included at teams massively below his standard level (in this case it was Cardiff Met Uni).

    If you have read this far then thank you, feel free to add further tips in the comments.

    submitted by /u/NearPostFlick
    [link] [comments]

    Oh no...

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 08:08 AM PDT

    ...I'll just call you Martin

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 01:49 PM PDT

    Excuse me board, what the frick?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 02:16 PM PDT

    I swear, I'll go to sleep just as soon as I finish this game

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 02:27 PM PDT

    The FM Gods shine their light upon me today

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 01:53 PM PDT

    Moussa Dembele with an elite first year in my OL save

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 06:28 PM PDT

    Man FM Mobile is realistic

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 05:50 AM PDT

    Lower league saves

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 02:36 PM PDT

    Whenever I start a lower league save I always check online for good cheap young prospects online but it seems most of the FM blogs only classify championship as lower leagues so they give me playmakers like gumney or Dennis man that are worth more than my entire club

    So I wan to use this thread to highlight some young good players you can get on the cheap and you guys can also give yours I hope people see this so they give theirs too Now to the players

    1. First we have Daniel adshead - a midfielder for rochdale who could fit into any lower league side at only 16 years old he'll cost you around 500 k with add ons but he grows into a premier league talent so worth itttt

    2.Second Dru Yearwood - another great midfielder at southend i feel like if you've played enough lower league saves though you probably already know who he is now he is going to be costly they need like 400k upfront and you can use your master negotiating skills to put on them add ons and get your guy it says potential championship but if he plays in your first team for a while it goes up to premier division talent

    1. Third Callum hulme - We have my personal favorite the apple of my eye who I buy literally every save from I think bury he grows like a peach but don't let his natural position fool you he is not a winger as he's 6 crossing will show you instead he is an absolute beast of an attacking midfielder center with assists and goals flowing like water he even has pretty good free kick stats for league one and his long shots mean he scores some absolute bangers he'll cost you like 50 k upfront 60k after 50 league games( I just have to) and then you can but the clause later on for like 30-40 k so like a 100 k transfer that last you years considering he's only 17

    2. Fourth (I don't know y I keep doing this like you guys don't know numbers) Jordan Marshall - Now this guy is a surprise and he made me change my view on scouting He's a good leftback in vanarama north I know even I can't believe it and when I say good I don't mean he's good for league two I mean he could be a backup LB for a championship side serious I haven't bought him before because I just discovered him in my salford save rn and I he wants to keep he's "options" open till end of season (dunce) but considering that Norwich are snooping around him he has a point

    I'll post more when my fingers awake

    submitted by /u/Warlock465
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel