• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 2, 2019

    Football Manager - Pretty sure this was posted here already but he seriously looks like every Regen in FM

    Football Manager - Pretty sure this was posted here already but he seriously looks like every Regen in FM


    Pretty sure this was posted here already but he seriously looks like every Regen in FM

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 07:27 AM PDT

    Just bought 19, already rate it

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 04:12 AM PDT

    Holy Heck Boys GET IN!

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 10:02 AM PDT

    How high was the coder who came up with "prediction daddy"??

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 11:56 PM PDT

    When you're that good that your club wants to buy you again

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 05:19 PM PDT

    Seeing as we all hate PSG...

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 09:30 AM PDT

    I've been searching the internet far and wide for a documented attempt at overthrowing the Wonderkid Hoarders with Paris FC, to no avail. I really thought someone would have attempted this on FM19 by now.

    With that in mind I started my efforts immediately and would highly recommend it to you all. Allow me to share my current story with you.

    Paris FC are a broken team, appearing to utilise the highly successful approach to transfers we see in Turkey. Whilst it is delightful having Pitroipa in my team as well as a incredibly high number of other overpaid players past their sell-by-date, I felt a change of approach was required.

    Paris had a financial prediction of negative 4m by the end of season one and a yearly wage bill of roughly 5.5m, this felt like a strong starting point for change.

    With my 365,000 player database I proceeded to transfer list anyone who was earning over 2k per week and scour the depths of Africa, the Caribbean and the arse-end of the EU to build a semi-capable team of nobodies.

    New signing of the previous regime were sent to my U19's and set to train excessively in areas they couldn't care less about, this lead to them demanding transfers which appears to override the 'new signings cannot be sold' clause. Two players agreed to mutual terminations before the end of August, 3 of my 5 cannot cancel loans had requested termination and roughly 90% of my squad had been sold and replaced.

    My season now continues with my wage bill cut by roughly 70% and the club in a much healthier place financially.

    I have only reached December and sit in 2nd which is much better than I had anticipated. This should be a fun save and battling PSG in the future should really keep the difficulty levels high.

    If you got this far, thank you for reading my ramblings. With regards to the database size, if you only load one league and then all players using the custom set up it really does not affect the game speed at all. This appears to only be affected by the number of active leagues rather than player count.

    submitted by /u/gottagetthathealth
    [link] [comments]

    One up, 5-1 down, 5-5 with a minute to go. #neverindoubt

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 02:47 PM PDT

    Opened up the game only to see this. How do you manage that?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 09:10 AM PDT

    I was heart btoken after this...

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 11:22 AM PDT

    At least its in preseason

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 05:47 PM PDT

    Great first season for Player/Manager of Anderlecht Vincent Kompany

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 05:46 PM PDT

    Don't think I've ever had a better 16-year-old

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 10:50 AM PDT

    Rather fully recover that 7-months-injury at home, right?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 03:49 PM PDT

    Norwich have bid $13M for a three star potential striker that had no chance of making my first team.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 06:23 PM PDT

    Freak domestic accident? I think you're not telling me everything...

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 05:56 AM PDT

    What’s your best signing on FM

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 06:30 PM PDT

    Hi I'm currently in a save with West Brom after winning seri A with ROMA wanted a challenge and Nearly all but one (Barco) of West Brom players were championship quality. Put an end of contract bid in for Olmo who is 42 Mill and 5 star rated. Despite clubs like Juventus and Man Utd offering contracts I managed to some how get him.

    As a new player I was wondering if this happens rarely and also what your best signing ever was.

    submitted by /u/Sharpie-Pen
    [link] [comments]

    Hat trick penalty?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 07:53 PM PDT

    0 second goal (Replay not available)

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 07:53 AM PDT

    Without a doubt the most incredible champions league matchup I’ve ever played in. Nearly broke my computer thinking I’d lost but away goals saved my ass

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 08:43 PM PDT

    Not a Bad Final at all, huh

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 05:53 AM PDT

    This absolute lad has just gone ahead and won 6 titles with FCP in the first season, no save scum. (FM12)

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 04:44 AM PDT

    UCL Club (Rich), yet can't offer full-time contracts to coaches.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 01:59 PM PDT

    I am playing a Danish side, the club is rich and I've been in the UCL 4 years in a row.

    My best paid player is earning around 300k(£) a month. I can offer reserve team managers and assistant managers full-time, but I can't offer coaches or scouts full-time. Yet teams in my league with 1/20th of the budget, have full time coaches.

    Anybody have any idea why this is? I can't seen an option anywhere to change it, it's not under "board requests", is there anywhere else?

    Please help, it's quite annoying knowing this may hinder more progress in training for my wonderkids and youth is a huge part of my save, I am yet to sign a player over 25, so training is vital for me.

    submitted by /u/Rustin_Cohle95
    [link] [comments]

    blessed_comunicado

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 01:46 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel