• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 9, 2019

    Football Manager - "Who should I manage?" Megathread v4.0

    Football Manager - "Who should I manage?" Megathread v4.0


    "Who should I manage?" Megathread v4.0

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 12:10 PM PDT

    If you're looking for a team to manage, a challenge to do, or you yourself have suggestions for teams/challenges for other people to do, use this thread to discuss.


    This is to seperate these kinds of questions from the Help Thread, which is more for gameplay/tactics questions

    submitted by /u/ApuFromTechSupport
    [link] [comments]

    Thanos would be a good manager

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 11:54 AM PDT

    Me finalising contracts when I see a fresh batch of 5* PA South American regens

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 01:43 PM PDT

    When your striker is 172cm and you tell your team to keep their crosses low

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 12:27 AM PDT

    How to make a man lose sanity

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 02:30 PM PDT

    Excuse me?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 08:02 AM PDT

    I have spent over 300 hours playing this game... never once seen a rabona assist before

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 11:22 AM PDT

    After all these years of playing FM, it finally happened

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 05:16 AM PDT

    He turns 32 this year.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 07:05 AM PDT

    Check out my Big Dong

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 10:17 AM PDT

    When you ask your board to buy a £675k promising young keeper......[NSFW]

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 01:18 PM PDT

    When you ask your board to buy a £675k promising young keeper......[NSFW]

    ....yes I tried to cancel it but the board wouldn't let me!

    https://i.redd.it/xsw5li7v2e331.jpg

    submitted by /u/AthersT
    [link] [comments]

    One of my favorite bargains on my save. Cost me 450k about 3-4 years into my save and holds his own in the biggest competitions.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 04:46 PM PDT

    Man's still winning league titles for one of the biggest clubs in the world at 75. He really is immortal isn't he

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 04:18 PM PDT

    Unfortunate Really

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 07:24 PM PDT

    Goal of the Season contender!

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 08:48 AM PDT

    Betrayal, Anger, Victory

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 12:34 PM PDT

    To set the scene, I'm playing a Network save with a friend with our custom clubs. Starting in the National League North/South, with the lowest reputation and budgets in our respective leagues, but with the 7th tiers loaded.

    My team is based in the beautiful city of Winchester, which is important for reasons we will get to.

    We load up, and the game generates me a fantastic Regen Goalkeeper - Rhys French.

    Good enough for the league above, he took the captain's armband in the first season, just about leading the team to survival, but it was clear his future lied elsewhere.

    I accepted I couldn't keep him beyond Season one, and let him go at the end of the season to the Free Agents list, with my blessing.

    A year went by, and French still had not found a new club. Plenty of interest, but no contract.

    In the mean time, my side clinched promotion in dramatic fashion away at Wealdstone, and would be playing in the National League next season.

    I offer Rhys a second chance, which he flat out refuses saying he doesn't think playing in the National League would be a good career move.

    And then it lands on my desk three weeks later.

    Not only had Rhys French signed for another National League club, he'd signed for Eastleigh - our local rivals. To add insult to injury, we would be playing in Eastleigh's stadium due to ground grading issues with our own stadium.

    This wasn't just personal - this meant war.

    The first game was a quiet 0-0 affair early in the season - however we would meet again three games before the end of the season.

    We were flying high in mid table, defying our prediction of 24th, whilst rivals Eastleigh were in trouble - 22nd in the league, needing a win to keep their survival bid alive.

    The game ends in a win for my team - relegating not only my rivals, but also my nemesis, who had also established himself as Eastleigh's captain.,

    French demanded a transfer listing, and was demoted to the U23's by the manager.

    2 months later, Rhys was on the Free Agents list again - undeniable talent, but one hell of an attitude problem.

    Meanwhile, in Winchester we were preparing for a playoff push - several youngsters had already joined, but I had my eye on a 17 year old Tottenham reject who I could build the team around.

    Our scouts picked him out, and he impressed in the trial games he played in. A contract was sorted, making him our best paid player on £575 per week.

    And then Salford came in for him.

    My dreams shattered, I scrambled for a replacement, before spotting another transfer story - Salford had only gone and signed Rhys French too.

    It seems the Regen who I'd shown off to the world, and given him a platform to start his career was deliberately antagonising me - once again, this meant War.

    Currently, the story is at the end of that season.

    My club defied our 24th place prediction again to finish 4th in the league, losing out to Chesterfield led by Lower League hero John Akinde in the playoff semi final.

    Meanwhile, Salford City would be playing in the National League North next season - Rhys French had lead another team to relegation in successive years, and is back on the transfer list.

    So this is the state of play - a Regen has become the ultimate pantomime villain of my save, with cartoonish levels of evil decisions.

    As much as I hate him, I'm absolutely loving it.

    submitted by /u/Jakepetrolhead
    [link] [comments]

    A definite contender for Goal of the Season

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 04:42 PM PDT

    When you finally decide to give your 3-1-3-1-2 asymmetric a go

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 04:42 PM PDT

    Finally done it Premier League CHAMPIONS! In the best way possible, 94th minute pen to win it, Aguero eat your heart out

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 04:13 PM PDT

    World Cup schedule is insane!

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 04:38 PM PDT

    Playing through the 2022 season has really made me see how insane a winter world cup will be. I'm in the Premier League with quite a small squad and managed to qualify for the Europa League last season.

    Following the mid season break which screwed up all the momentum my team had ive been playing 3 games a week for the last three weeks as the season draws to a close, culminating in us getting absolutely battered by Dortmund in the first leg of the Euro semi final on a Thursday night as we had already played Liverpool at home on the sunday, then Chelsea at home on the Tuesday.

    Going to be really interesting to see the impact it has in real life, it wrecked my season....

    submitted by /u/jkhaynes147
    [link] [comments]

    When you have a dangerous freekick but want to get on Soccer AM's showboat reel...

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 05:50 AM PDT

    Football manager coming to Xbox Game Pass for PC and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 01:42 PM PDT

    I know this won't be a big deal for most FM players but this is a pretty big deal and will expand the player base.

    submitted by /u/Sashaflick
    [link] [comments]

    My first Libertadores cup final, so realistic.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 03:34 PM PDT

    I'm crying (FM 12)

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 03:26 PM PDT

    I'm crying (FM 12)

    Just won the FA CUP, with workington (bet square north) against championship side. Without save scumming, i never did anything like this in all my saves, a lot of luck provided of course, but top form by tiago tremonti and enzo scorza led me here.

    Will they let me play europa league?

    IMAGINE the millions of pounds and prestige..

    I'm going to buy a kit from these guys ffs.

    Crying, just crying of happinness

    PS: the only thing that could be considered cheating was buying the same old players i kept buyin for years in all my llm saves. (Provided by geniescout years ago lol)

    love this game

    https://i.redd.it/d2u9etu3qe331.jpg

    https://i.redd.it/kjradxh1qe331.jpg

    https://i.redd.it/br6k6mdzpe331.jpg

    submitted by /u/civod92
    [link] [comments]

    I'm not one for rodeo, so I brought my football club with me.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 12:19 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel