• Breaking News

    Friday, June 7, 2019

    Football Manager - Weekly Help Thread - Ask your help requests here | Week Commencing 07/06/2019

    Football Manager - Weekly Help Thread - Ask your help requests here | Week Commencing 07/06/2019


    Weekly Help Thread - Ask your help requests here | Week Commencing 07/06/2019

    Posted: 07 Jun 2019 10:20 AM PDT

    Please use this thread as a place to ask questions that are specific to your save, such as:

    • "Why is my tactic not working?"

    • "What role should I play this player in?"

    • "I have £xxm to spend, who should I buy?"

    If you are asking for tactical help/advice, please post an image of your formation and what insutructions/roles you have set.

    As a rule of thumb, if you ask a question, answer a question. This is what keeps this thread alive and useful.

    submitted by /u/FMG_AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Literally every player nowadays

    Posted: 07 Jun 2019 07:11 AM PDT

    Had to give someone a lift, luckily I have my trusty assistent who doesn't think I'm getting overrun in midfield

    Posted: 07 Jun 2019 03:33 AM PDT

    I cry every time

    Posted: 07 Jun 2019 05:19 AM PDT

    When you lose the Champions League final on penalties but you are a dirty little save scummer

    Posted: 07 Jun 2019 06:29 AM PDT

    When your pregnant wife is going into labour but you’ve got a cup quarter final against City to deal with first

    Posted: 07 Jun 2019 07:21 PM PDT

    He has principles. I respect that

    Posted: 07 Jun 2019 09:32 AM PDT

    Youth intake player for mid-table Championship club in our weakest position. Living the dream right now.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2019 12:30 PM PDT

    You'll not find toffee up there...

    Posted: 07 Jun 2019 12:38 PM PDT

    After 2 years and winning the FA Cup and Europa League, this was the team I was able to create

    Posted: 07 Jun 2019 09:56 AM PDT

    Cheers board, son's crying

    Posted: 07 Jun 2019 02:33 PM PDT

    Laptop ➡️ Window

    Posted: 06 Jun 2019 09:18 PM PDT

    Jesus lads..

    Posted: 07 Jun 2019 04:22 PM PDT

    One of my proudest moments on FM.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2019 08:13 AM PDT

    Had players missing from training, but never a match before.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2019 12:18 PM PDT

    My proudest FM moment since 04, maybe ever.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2019 12:02 PM PDT

    It was good while it lasted

    Posted: 07 Jun 2019 04:09 PM PDT

    Its been a productive off season...

    Posted: 07 Jun 2019 08:24 AM PDT

    What are some things FM has taught you about real football?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2019 01:52 PM PDT

    Whether it's rules you didn't understand, tactics or roles you had no idea what they meant or just random facts that you can bring up at half time during the world cup with your family?

    For me I can think of a couple.

    • I now know the difference between a winger, an inside forward and a ramdeuter.
    • I know the Carabao cup is worthless and everybody just plays the youth teams, but, if you want a free trip to Europe, it's a handy focus point. Why shouldn't a league two side win the Europa League?
    • I know Zinedine Zidane is just as easy to wind up as a manager as he was a player. He might not have headbutted me after the games but he's whined about me not shaking his hand after I spanked him 4-0 on several occassions.
    • I now know the agent Mino Raiola is an utter cocktease. He'll pimp his boys out to anyone he likes just to get a better deal somewhere else. (For context, some of his clients: De Ligt, Pogba, Balotelli and Zlatan). This dude will literally hold up transfer negotiations for weeks waiting for Barca and PSG to start a bidding war.
    • If I had access to the editor for real life, I could score 7 goals in a world cup final and retire an icon for Livepool after winning every trophy possible for 45 years on the roll.

    And as a bonus reverso, I learned savescumming is inherently pointless, because if Jurgen Klopp could save scum the league title on the last day, then it wouldn't make it half as special when we finally climb that podium and bring that badboy home.

    What about you? What has FM taught you?

    submitted by /u/Ikarus7c
    [link] [comments]

    Coach: Henrichs where can you play? Henrichs: Yes

    Posted: 07 Jun 2019 06:14 AM PDT

    Zagreb: Champions of Europe

    Posted: 07 Jun 2019 08:59 PM PDT

    For the first time ever, Hamilton are into the Champions League group stages

    Posted: 07 Jun 2019 12:45 PM PDT

    My ridiculous team of regens

    Posted: 07 Jun 2019 06:21 PM PDT

    £600 per week is a pretty good wage for a 17 year old

    Posted: 07 Jun 2019 04:28 AM PDT

    My premier league game got rescheduled and now overlaps with internationals, gl to the kids I guess.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2019 09:51 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel