• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 30, 2019

    Football Manager - Winterfell FC.

    Football Manager - Winterfell FC.


    Winterfell FC.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 07:43 AM PDT

    How to make a whole team hate you with one simple trick

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 04:38 AM PDT

    Got to finally visit The Brandywell, the home of my three-in-a-row champions Derry City team!

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 03:42 AM PDT

    Just stole £11.2m from Man City

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 01:07 PM PDT

    Just stole £11.2m from Man City

    So Man City came in with an offer for a decently rated 16 year old before he'd signed a pre-contract. Should have really had him signed up anyway but I wasn't that impressed by his finishing stats, along with his anticipation and composure for a striker. So they came in with a contract offer, I'd of got 800k compensation. Just because I didn't want him stole I gave him 2kp/w +bonus' after he asked for about 1.6k. Signed for the 'love of the club', same day Man City came back for him and I pushed the deal up to £12m upfront plus 40% sell on.

    Considering I need to spend to improve my immediate strikers and he wasn't in my plans anyway, I think this might be the best bit of FM business I've ever done.

    https://i.redd.it/5tqxidwojgv21.png

    https://i.redd.it/cc1tozxojgv21.png

    https://i.redd.it/5orlcxxojgv21.png

    submitted by /u/Burnsey85
    [link] [comments]

    My bum has never been so squeaky

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 02:54 PM PDT

    A moment of silence for all the saves abandoned after the first game went badly.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 06:42 AM PDT

    All those pre-seasons I've done.

    submitted by /u/WastedTalent442
    [link] [comments]

    My Best Ever Comeback.. 3 Screamers!!

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 07:49 AM PDT

    Wow I can’t believe the boards given me a war chest to spend in the summer, unbelievable!!!

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 10:54 AM PDT

    When you’re an ex save-scummer whos playing a strict non-save scum campaign and you lose the title on the last day

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 10:23 PM PDT

    He's the Guardian of my Under 18s...

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 08:39 PM PDT

    Your unknown(!) wonderkids that explode in the future

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 05:49 PM PDT

    Lets list very young Players that you signed and can't find information about on the internet but that have a very nice learning curve and explode in value within few years.

    ...maybe some of them turn Elite in real life in some years. Wouldn't be the first ones FM projected into the future.
    see: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/11/02/football-managers-scouting-network-unearths-wonderkids-real/

    submitted by /u/gewur33
    [link] [comments]

    What do you prefer. 3D or 2D?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 03:16 PM PDT

    I've always preferred 3D. You get a better view of what's happening and also see how balls are lost and possession is regained.

    But since starting my AC Milan save recently i love 2D. I tend to have the 2D pitch up and have info round the pitch which helps me make decisions.

    I also like the look of 2D.

    submitted by /u/Paulyypaul
    [link] [comments]

    IKEA knockoff psychoanalyst

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 06:51 AM PDT

    Dropping buckets of money from MY OWN LEEDS side to a Vanarama side ( read )

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 10:33 AM PDT

    Dropping buckets of money from MY OWN LEEDS side to a Vanarama side ( read )

    Hello Reddit,

    I am currently the manager of Leeds United doing an all English save, now as that save has gone on, I have had quite a bit of money stored up because I want to be sustainable and build for a long time.

    https://i.redd.it/9wjxxkldsfv21.png

    Now I have had an idea, since I have so much spare cash lying around, why not make some productive investments into other smaller clubs to make them into a force as well, and making them an affiliate in the process so when I am done with Leeds one day I may decide to join or another club that is just not really decided.

    I have decided to choose Soulihull Moors as my investment team.

    https://i.redd.it/a78qx31qsfv21.png

    Why? Because they don't have really good finances and a reputation, and it seems like the perfect club to give a lift too.

    I will be giving them 25m each window, and will be tracking their progress. ( May bump it up to 30 it depends )

    If you guys want I can keep you updated too..

    (THIS IS NOT EDITED MONEY BUT MY OWN CLUB'S MONEY)

    submitted by /u/Gerrraxxx
    [link] [comments]

    Perspective

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 10:18 PM PDT

    I'm not mad, I'm just surprised

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 08:11 AM PDT

    Zidane's going shopping with a bulk discount in mind

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 03:41 PM PDT

    Man Plays 18 Hours Of Football Manager While His Fiancé Is In Labour

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 01:39 AM PDT

    Assman knows what is best.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 01:57 AM PDT

    Save won’t roll over into the next season

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 05:22 PM PDT

    So basically I've been using a custom database for the polish leagues, the same as a YouTuber has been using for his videos. However they've had no problem with their saves and mine seem to be riddled with problems

    My first season ended and my save wouldn't roll into the next season so I gave up and started again, now I'm in my third season and having the problem where my save refuses to roll over into the next season?

    Any ways to fix this or am I for want of a better word fucked again?

    submitted by /u/DestinySweat
    [link] [comments]

    GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 10:55 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel